Fail: What Hapenned

DeletedUser

Prologue: Just when the members of the world 14 forum thought that the ghost named kunalman faded away... HE RETURNS TO HAUNT IT AGIAN!!!!

So welcome... this thread is to discuss what ever happened to fail and its minions.... One day thier the top of the line, every tribe fears,respects or worships them, and now... I maean what happened? Did thier balls drop of? Someone with an eductaed answer please answer my quetsion...

I mean without solid leaders and players alike like Toxic.J and drew-waylander... how can a tribe function??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

drew is still here!

obviously you have bin gone for a long time, so why don´t you read up, instead of all that BS you throw up in the air :eek:)

DeletedUser33250

Lock and delete please, you want to ask questions like this message them on the forums.

jakester2

Prologue: Just when the members of the world 14 forum thought that the ghost named kunalman faded away... HE RETURNS TO HAUNT IT AGIAN!!!!

So welcome... this thread is to discuss what ever happened to fail and its minions.... One day thier the top of the line, every tribe fears,respects or worships them, and now... I maean what happened? Did thier balls drop of? Someone with an eductaed answer please answer my quetsion...

I mean without solid leaders and players alike like Toxic.J and drew-waylander... how can a tribe function??

Im willing to take a red card "for the team", by saying you are an IDIOT! :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Who is this brain donor?

Look, countzero...you are an educated person.. so why waste time telling me tostop something that will never cease to do? Instead sit back and enjoy the rest of the epic.

Answays back to topic... as we know w14 veterans such as toxic.j and drew waylander who made fail what it as, were perhaps the most respected w14 players evr known. However i searchedfail and all there were was these dumb imitating tribes like mcfail and F>A>I>L . none real. so where is th the real fish are in lakes empire goint to now?

As i see it toxic.j and owned came to a compromise and created thefoe... seemingly a witty move, its good effects were only temporary. Now whats happening is tribes like ~Goh~ that have just emerged to high ranking positions in regards to points will easily see themselves the best and will engage in war with other tribes...However, Toxic.J and fail have shown world 14 many times that a tribe is not measured in points but opponents defeated ranking and its fighting power.. and that rests in thefoe.. so t wage war on them wuld be a foolsih thing.. however behind the scenes somewhere, tribes will ally against thefoe.. ad that is my main fear.. will this spark an end?

DeletedUser

Try searching Toxic.J or Drew Weylender... Take a look at the tribe they are in... Wait for it, Wait for it... :icon_eek: ... They are in TheFOE... :icon_confused: What's TheFOE you ask? Well, its an acronym, stands for The Fail OWNED Empire... To you see how that works, TheF.O.E., except they do it, TheFOE, usually acronyms are separated by a period... probably why your so confused... :icon_rolleyes: *yawn*

Spend more time with your "investigating" and less time posting...

DeletedUser

Try searching Toxic.J or Drew Weylender... Take a look at the tribe they are in... Wait for it, Wait for it... :icon_eek: ... They are in TheFOE... :icon_confused: What's TheFOE you ask? Well, its an acronym, stands for The Fail OWNED Empire... To you see how that works, TheF.O.E., except they do it, TheFOE, usually acronyms are separated by a period... probably why your so confused... :icon_rolleyes: *yawn*

Spend more time with your "investigating" and less time posting...

actually i have investigated nd i know why is called thefoe.. can some one with something real to say continue???

DeletedUser

actually i have investigated nd i know why is called thefoe.. can some one with something real to say continue???

You asked where the Fish Are In Lakes empire went, I showed you, they are TheFOE now after a merge with OWNED. Some have been known to say Fish Are In Lakes, FAIL, died when bumblebee left....

DeletedUser

I know they merged.. but wht is thier furur..ar they gonna end up like Pheonix and the bird family, or is toxic.J going to take thefoe and keep it alive?

DeletedUser29678

I am completely speechless.

Do you listen to a word anyone has said or just love to listen to the clicky sounds your keyboard makes when you type?

FAIL is alive and well dear sir. They just simply have new friends and a new tag.

DeletedUser

I am completely speechless.

Do you listen to a word anyone has said or just love to listen to the clicky sounds your keyboard makes when you type?

FAIL is alive and well dear sir. They just simply have new friends and a new tag.

no, they have merged with owned.. if you were wise enough you would know!!!

DeletedUser

I advise you to keep quiet my friend. Your remarks are completely misguided and unresearched....

Uhh.. lets see... check tw stats and it will tell you that thefoe is really THE FAIL AND OWNED EMPIRE!! in your stupid face.. so before you criticise me look atyourself for once.....

DeletedUser29678

no, they have merged with owned.. if you were wise enough you would know!!!

Oh wise one.......I was in OWNED :icon_razz: How could I not know?

Now please go crawl back into what ever hole you crawled out of.

Now stop making a complete fool of yourself. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh wise one.......I was in OWNED :icon_razz: How could I not know?

Now please go crawl back into what ever hole you crawled out of.

Now stop making a complete fool of yourself. :icon_wink:

You were.. in owned.. are yo still in.. i would trust its name... Fail and Owned did merge.. if you want proof then there is still a thread on this foum.. just look it up...

DeletedUser33250

Could the mods delete this ridiculous thread, he knows what happened to FAIL, question answered.

DeletedUser

Could the mods delete this ridiculous thread, he knows what happened to FAIL, question answered.

when i asked that.. i meant what is fails future as thefoe.. will it proceed or diminsh.. if your not going to tel me this than dont bother answer ths thread with usless spam.. just tell me your view on thefoes future...

DeletedUser33250

when i asked that.. i meant what is fails future as thefoe.. will it proceed or diminsh.. if your not going to tel me this than dont bother answer ths thread with usless spam.. just tell me your view on thefoes future...

What do you care anyway, has calarsi taken over your forum account, or are you yet ANOTHER person trolling this forum without an account on the world? :icon_rolleyes: