Fail: What Hapenned

DeletedUser

What do you care anyway, has calarsi taken over your forum account, or are you yet ANOTHER person trolling this forum without an account on the world? :icon_rolleyes:

I do have one but its not called kunalman.. thats only my forumname......... i care cuz i care.. now answer my question or theres no point answering so stop with the ''I know every thing and kunalman doesnt'' attitude.. if you are not going to answer my question and instead ridicule me with rhetorics then you people indeed are spamming so dont put the blame on me.. just simply give me a long educated answer or shut up for god sake..

DeletedUser

hello Kunalman.

FAIL is now named theF0E and became family with OWNED, now known as theFOE. No actual merge. This occurred about a year ago.

DeletedUser33250

I do have one but its not called kunalman.. thats only my forumname......... i care cuz i care.. now answer my question or theres no point answering so stop with the ''I know every thing and kunalman doesnt'' attitude.. if you are not going to answer my question and instead ridicule me with rhetorics then you people indeed are spamming so dont put the blame on me.. just simply give me a long educated answer or shut up for god sake..

Your question:
Fail: What Hapenned

Your own answer
no, they have merged with owned!

Your question has been answered not only by you, but by others. Unless you plan on making some relevant posts, please stop posting. Oh and I do know more then you.

I know that wasn't;
a long educated answer

but it answers all points, you have no argument, go crawl back under whatever rock you came from until you have thoughtful answers and proper grammar. One last thing, please don't blaspheme on here.

DeletedUser

hello Kunalman.

FAIL is now named theF0E and became family with OWNED, now known as theFOE. No actual merge. This occurred about a year ago.

yes but please give me any thing new that could provide answer to my question.. where does fail.. aka. thef0e rest? will the be smothered by higher ranking tribes or will toxic.j show them all once again who is boss?

DeletedUser

when i asked that.. i meant what is fails future as thefoe.. will it proceed or diminsh.. if your not going to tel me this than dont bother answer ths thread with usless spam.. just tell me your view on thefoes future...

w-w-w-w-h-hat I-I m-m-m-m-e-eant w-w-was...

Take your time, allow the thought to fully develope before you try and post. It may hurt the first couple times but you'll get used to it, after time, the muscle between your ears will produce comments that are articulate and the TW community will responde accordingly.

One last chance, on your topic, I think: Even trolls need to eat!

My views on TheFOEs future: They are organized, experienced and a serious force to be reckoned with. Clever leaders and hard working fighters, a fierce combination that will make a good run at world domination. TheFOEs decision to ally Chaos and war ~GOH~ was well thought out, take the first strongest, third strongest and war the second stronget tribe in the world. This may need more explanation because its not based on point rank: First Strongest Family: TheFOE ; Second Strongest Family: ~GOH~; Third Strongest Family: Chaos. (I based the families strength on wars won). Otherwise, they would be left fighting ~GOH~ one vs. one in the end, coin flip? TheFOE vs. Choas, landslide TheFOE.

What makes you think Drews not around? Do you really think TheFOE EMPIRE is being run like a dictatorship, or by a collective council? I doubt any one person is running TheFOE, that would be ridiculous, not to mention tiring.

DeletedUser

w-w-w-w-h-hat I-I m-m-m-m-e-eant w-w-was...

Take your time, allow the thought to fully develope before you try and post. It may hurt the first couple times but you'll get used to it, after time, the muscle between your ears will produce comments that are articulate and the TW community will responde accordingly.

One last chance, on your topic, I think: Even trolls need to eat!

My views on TheFOEs future: They are organized, experienced and a serious force to be reckoned with. Clever leaders and hard working fighters, a fierce combination that will make a good run at world domination. TheFOEs decision to ally Chaos and war ~GOH~ was well thought out, take the first strongest, third strongest and war the second stronget tribe in the world. This may need more explanation because its not based on point rank: First Strongest Family: TheFOE ; Second Strongest Family: ~GOH~; Third Strongest Family: Chaos. (I based the families strength on wars won). Otherwise, they would be left fighting ~GOH~ one vs. one in the end, coin flip? TheFOE vs. Choas, landslide TheFOE.

What makes you think Drews not around? Do you really think TheFOE EMPIRE is being run like a dictatorship, or by a collective council? I doubt any one person is running TheFOE, that would be ridiculous, not to mention tiring.

THANK YOU!! that was what i was asking for.. a proper answer... and you gave it... and i did not say drew was not around i just asked what was he upto

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hello Kunalman.

C'mon. Are you serious? When two independent tribes, allied or not, start being run by the same leader or council, it's a merge. Don't try and church it up, it is what it is, it was still a wise move in my opinion.

DeletedUser33250

C'mon. Are you serious? When two independent tribes, allied or not, start being run by the same leader or council, it's a merge. Don't try and church it up, it is what it is, it was still a wise move in my opinion.

A merge is when one or more people leave one tribe for another, I don't think anyone moved around.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A merge is when one or more people leave one tribe for another, I don't think anyone moved around.

Well, they merged into one family. A merge isn't just movement from one into another, but can actually be constituted of two things moving into one, which they did. Not that it matters, it was just a matter of technicality as this move further made official their close knit relationship, which was probably set in stone from the NEXT war, if not before that.

Anyone who thinks they're going to come between that is probably an idiot

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If I remember correctly, wasn't it more like a hostile take over? I heard rumors of TangoAlpha, then leader of OWNED, being quite an uppity dictator. Wasn't it drew who did something about it? Attacking Tango, taking over OWNED and eventually creating TheFOE Family, with an addition of jay and his crew, NINI...

Someone obviously forgot the NINI members who moved into TheFOE family during the merge.

DeletedUser

Just to make few things clear. FAIL wouldnt have been what it is without bumblebee. ( the leader and the founder of the tribe). I dont see why you have drew and toxic name and forgot about him. I dont know whos playing toxic.j right now cuz Toxic.J is my original account and I quit a year ago before any kind of merges with OWNED. I dont think the guy whos playing the acc now has anything to do with leading it.

I was merely a baron in FAIL and honestly most the work was done by bumblebee. I was more useful in the battlefield tho but he was the one organizing the tribe and taking care of the diplomacy.

DeletedUser

Any proof you are who you say?
or you are one of those silly trolls?

DeletedUser

Who are you talking to?

Drew left FAIL for a very short period, attacked TangoAlpha who quit shortly after. Hostile takeover. Does anyone remember BOO, Bend Over Owned, the civil war that started shortly before TheFOE was created? The proof is there for those who remember.

NINI merged into TheFOE. Proof? Here.

Tribalwars Player Profile: jayjayjay68 (tribe changes)
REBORN-NINI02nd May 2009 - 19:00:015,883,951
NINI-TheF0E15th May 2009 - 13:00:026,037,814

I could dig up more players but this should do.

@j0usif, the events I'm referring to happened long after bumblebee retired, he left the tribe to TAC, Chief Ed and Drew to run. BB is not mentioned because he's not relevant to TheFOE topic, since he had been gone for a long time before any merging or Empires were created.

DeletedUser

Who are you talking to?

Drew left FAIL for a very short period, attacked TangoAlpha who quit shortly after. Hostile takeover. Does anyone remember BOO, Bend Over Owned, the civil war that started shortly before TheFOE was created? The proof is there for those who remember.

NINI merged into TheFOE. Proof? Here.

Tribalwars Player Profile: jayjayjay68 (tribe changes)
REBORN-NINI02nd May 2009 - 19:00:015,883,951
NINI-TheF0E15th May 2009 - 13:00:026,037,814

I could dig up more players but this should do.

@j0usif, the events I'm referring to happened long after bumblebee retired, he left the tribe to TAC, Chief Ed and Drew to run. BB is not mentioned because he's not relevant to TheFOE topic, since he had been gone for a long time before any merging or Empires were created.

I was adresing to the old ToxicJ owner
to you: what tribe are you ? are you a she or a he? can you tell us your ingame name or you need to hide becuse you cant handle to talk showing your ingame name?

stellro

I was adresing to the old ToxicJ owner
to you: what tribe are you ? are you a she or a he? can you tell us your ingame name or you need to hide becuse you cant handle to talk showing your ingame name?

So whats your ingame name cala???

DeletedUser

Just to make few things clear. FAIL wouldnt have been what it is without bumblebee. ( the leader and the founder of the tribe). I dont see why you have drew and toxic name and forgot about him. I dont know whos playing toxic.j right now cuz Toxic.J is my original account and I quit a year ago before any kind of merges with OWNED. I dont think the guy whos playing the acc now has anything to do with leading it.

I was merely a baron in FAIL and honestly most the work was done by bumblebee. I was more useful in the battlefield tho but he was the one organizing the tribe and taking care of the diplomacy.

So your the real toxic.J?? cool.. are you the one that posted on my thread abut rep??

arabela

I can confirm that he is the original Toxic.J.
Now, we play together on w42 trying to remember good old days when tw wasn't so boring. :p

Yes Met and Drew, you made this world boring....

Deleted User - 832139

the world just got smaller hun and there is still fun to be had and plenty of it .

So the old warrior comes back to haunt me . I still remember the day bee sent me that invite and I said no lol .... but then you sorted it out later .. my life has been hell ever since .. but a lot of water has passed under the bridge and yes you were strongly missed when we needed you most :( But that is history ...

Will have to catch you laters for some catch up ... good to see you about the place ..

Kunalman I am still here working hard as usual on what little web I can get :(

DeletedUser

the world just got smaller hun and there is still fun to be had and plenty of it .

So the old warrior comes back to haunt me . I still remember the day bee sent me that invite and I said no lol .... but then you sorted it out later .. my life has been hell ever since .. but a lot of water has passed under the bridge and yes you were strongly missed when we needed you most :( But that is history ...

Will have to catch you laters for some catch up ... good to see you about the place ..

Kunalman I am still here working hard as usual on what little web I can get :(

Good. Atleast your complaining like the others who say the world 14 is boring