Fail: What Hapenned

Deleted User - 832139

life is what you make it bro so why make it boring ?

DeletedUser

life is what you make it bro so why make it boring ?

Of course. If we could make every thing fun then we would. Yet instead, we waste our time bickering non-stop like fools on the forum calling each other n00bs,idiots,and losers, worshipping our own ''skills'' and ''wisdom''. I think its about time world 14 stops flooding the forum with declaration of war. The epic thirst for a battle is dying out. We are no longer interested in who wins. People bring thier stats to prove there winning, even if they have some how corrupted them. I think tribes should build better diplomatic relations instead of 100% hostility. And another thing is, is that alliences have almost lost there value. They are no longer about brotherhood and ''live for each other die for each other'' way they used to be. Now is just a world full of piont-lovers greasing each other wth scams and dirty politics. These schemes however, do not last long enough to make thier affect, and these alliences soon break. When, oh when will world 14 come to acknowledge that there is more to TW than wars and tribal hugs?

Last edited by a moderator:

stellro

Of course. If we could make every thing fun then we would. Yet instead, we waste our time bickering non-stop like fools on the forum calling each other n00bs,idiots,and losers, worshipping our own ''skills'' and ''wisdom''. I think its about time world 14 stops flooding the forum with declaration of war. The epic thirst for a battle is dying out. We are no longer interested in who wins. People bring thier stats to prove there winning, even if they have some how corrupted them. I think tribes should build better diplomatic relations instead of 100% hostility. And another thing is, is that alliences have almost lost there value. They are no longer about brotherhood and ''live for each other die for each other'' way they used to be. Now is just a world full of piont-lovers greasing each other wth scams and dirty politics. These schemes however, do not last long enough to make thier affect, and these alliences soon break. When, oh when will world 14 come to acknowledge that there is more to TW than wars and tribal hugs?

In that case who wants a game of ring a ring of roses!!????

Deleted User - 832139

The circle of life allows us all to find fun in different ways as it is not what you do but how you view what you do that makes even the dullest task fun ..

DeletedUser

The circle of life allows us all to find fun in different ways as it is not what you do but how you view what you do that makes even the dullest task fun ..

Your poem stinks, the last bit doesn't even rhyme :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Your poem stinks, the last bit doesn't even rhyme :icon_razz:
I asked "what tribe are you" as in what tribe you play and if u can tell us ur name.:icon_evil:

Stell i believe i use my old name from game.
Right now i dont have any account in w14 but im sure i can find one in this sad world if i wanted. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I asked "what tribe are you" as in what tribe you play and if u can tell us ur name.:icon_evil:

Sorry, I didn't have one of those noob to english translators handy and broken english is not my first language :icon_wink:

jakester2

What?
I pull the word 'idiot' out of the bag again...

What are you saying? tribes stop warring and become allies, and sort out our differences?

pffft, what would be the point in the game? - idiot :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

What?

What are you saying? tribes stop warring and become allies, and sort out our differences?

Haven't CHAOS and FOE did exactly this?

*left without any comment...*

DeletedUser

What?

no you idiot!!!!:heavycavalry::heavycavalry: i did not say the whole world do it.. i just said only declare war if its neccessary.. not just anytime you want.. stop trying to change what i say.. u know very well wat i mean..

DeletedUser77270

no you idiot!!!!:heavycavalry::heavycavalry: i did not say the whole world do it.. i just said only declare war if its neccessary.. not just anytime you want.. stop trying to change what i say.. u know very well wat i mean..

This game is about war.

Tell me, what is wrong with the wars going on now? Are you telling me Chaos should just ally ~GOH~ and end the war? Then what? Do we just sit back and play sim city? I don't think so. There doesn't have to be some epic reason to war every time we decide to, else this game would get dull fast. Sorry, but i have to agree with Jakester on this one, you are ether highly unintelligent, or you just don't THINK.

DeletedUser

This game is about war.

Tell me, what is wrong with the wars going on now? Are you telling me Chaos should just ally ~GOH~ and end the war? Then what? Do we just sit back and play sim city? I don't think so. There doesn't have to be some epic reason to war every time we decide to, else this game would get dull fast. Sorry, but i have to agree with Jakester on this one, you are ether highly unintelligent, or you just don't THINK.

uhh.. you really did not listen to what i said.. shut up and read my post you fool.. i said only war when nessecary.. i did not say play sim ciy.. stop trying to change my arguement.. your arguements are lame. if you read my post carefully you wouldnt have post this Mr. Brainiac

DeletedUser

Any proof you are who you say?
or you are one of those silly trolls?

Got nothing to prove as I dont play the account anymore nor I have the forums account. All I have is my history and memories of what I and FAIL did in this world. Atleast you can remember how much we used to argue durning the eagles war. I think I called you a noob few times too lol.

Anyway my point was about the relation between bumblebee and FAIL. You cant imagine the same tribe without him leading it. Also its natural for any tribe to change when it loses its core members and leaders. The ideas and views of the new leaders isnt the same as what we used to think when bumblebee was around.

I quit the game before the eagles war ended about a year ago and theres alot of thing I dont know about or how FAIL merged with Owned. I dont know their sitaution and what happened back then but it seems that it changed FAIL dramaticlly. The leaders in FAIL liked it small but strong. We never wanted any kind of merges and we hated empires and mass recruiting the most. I cant say that our views would last till this day with all these changes but it was fun and effective when I used to play.

Deleted User - 832139

yea Jo it was fun but how many hours spent with lack of sleep day after day? but a huge amount of respect was won on all sides by the end of that war plus it sorted the men from the boys. lol