Fail: What Hapenned

DeletedUser

yea Jo it was fun but how many hours spent with lack of sleep day after day? but a huge amount of respect was won on all sides by the end of that war plus it sorted the men from the boys. lol

yo drew? remember banditprince form when we were in CFTWW? anyways just wondering if you could join w39.. my friend kunakart wants you to be in his tribe.. and uhh.. i agree with that guy who says he is the real toxic.j cuz a lot of his points ar true... I mean i spoke to toxic.j a couple of times, his views match exactly with that guys... and i dont think fail origanilly ever wanted to be a part of any family..

DeletedUser

yea Jo it was fun but how many hours spent with lack of sleep day after day? but a huge amount of respect was won on all sides by the end of that war plus it sorted the men from the boys. lol

Not quite close as alot of players werent even close to the battlefield. I quit shortly after the war ended and it was a mess in the northern part. Alot of guys who came with angry chicken tribe werent that great and inctives. You probably remember how many players we lost there. It was also alot of pressure when few guys handled 5-7 accounts at the same time. You wasnt in the counsil and couldnt see the members status. Bumblebee at one point was sitting like 7 accounts. I used to do the same and it was too much pressure on few guys.

My secret agents are telling me that you guys are repeating the same mistake :p. You guys gotta learn to divide the works between all the members :p.

Deleted User - 832139

yep and jay says the same thing bro ... in principle the original FAIL idea works for a long way into the game and is very effective. But over time it kills players through attrition. When you and Bee left us others soon followed, so it left about 15 active players .. FAIL was dead in the water so to speak, so something had to be done and I think we did ok .. the OWNED merge was a shock and the history of it is on the forums somewhere here .. but long and short of it ... I took on OWNEDs most aggressive player TANGO and he quit leaving me OWNED ... we ran it as separate tribes for a while but no one believed us so the tag family stuck lol ... all this was mainly over/during NEXT war who had basically collapsed under pressure from GOH and FAIL with large blank areas 4-5 K's that needed filling quickly so recruitment was a must or spend the next year cleaning it up and not being able to move on .. not FAIL style on both accounts but a choice had to be made ... But open forum is not the place to talk FAIL diplomacy history .. mail me if you want details bro :)