Failures Of Recruiting Refugees

DeletedUser

One could argue the continent is as strong as it has been at any point in this world. One could make a better case for K66 being weak.....

One could care more than I do.

Are you in K55? Would explain the defensive stance :).

DeletedUser

One could argue the continent is as strong as it has been at any point in this world. One could make a better case for K66 being weak.....

My villages are empty. come noble me :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I think some other tribes should jump to take advantage of the weakened state of K55.

I disagree with it being weakened, seeing as it is a war front, most people have many troops there, more than a few villages are completely stacked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think some other tribes should jump to take advantage of the weakened state of K55.

KKnD are certainly weak there, but we don't need anyone to jump in and take our conquers there :icon_wink:

If you meant Frost being weak there... well considering we have 70% control of our main k we can spare the defence to stack the 20% of k55 we own without too much trouble.

DeletedUser25865

then u just tell the world that ur home K is pretty much weaker n open to attacks. lol. i know perfectly k55 gona get stacked :p

DeletedUser

then u just tell the world that ur home K is pretty much weaker n open to attacks. lol. i know perfectly k55 gona get stacked :p

Well if someone wants to send a 100 hour noble attempt into the middle of our K it could possibly work :icon_eek:

DeletedUser25865

or a 1000 cats perhaps :p . dont be surprise if the war is dragged for a year :) . i make sure u guys are holed up with me in k55

DeletedUser

lol to the above post :icon_twisted:

You have had 14 of your members leave in the last few days and everyone around you are dropping like flies.
When we have finished with your tribe mates where you going to get support from?

DeletedUser25865

heh, u know nothing much of my past eh.... dont u know in both my past worlds, members of the enemy tribe sent me support :p . u cant judge eveything just on tribal affiliation. get deceieved. lol :p

DeletedUser

and your tribe was supporting us for this war! lol

no one from FRST is supporting you thats for sure.

I know you were big on W12/21 and got killed in both, w43 is going to be the same for you no doubt.

DeletedUser

Im afraid zytech that the cards are stacked against you. Many of your tribe have left, the ones who stayed have been battered, and are on their last legs, you are outnumbered, outweighed, and KKnD are simply still here because of the D they have, from who knows where. You have not nobled many of FRST's villages at all, let alone within the last few weeks. Now, your noble rate against us is non existent.

A valiant fight no doubt, but this is not a war anymore. We have pushed into K55, we have dominance, you have a small cluster of villages, that is all that remains of KKnD in K55. Perhaps you will relocate to the rest of KKnD in the southwest, or perhaps you will remain and fight to the last. Either way, your options are very little at this point.

Good effort though. It has been a good fight, i have enjoyed it :)

DeletedUser25865

thx harbinger297. thats a very mature comment. but i loved fight an uphill battle, i love fight with the best, not like el chapo who loves to bully newbies :p . k55 residents would know what im talking abt.

yeah u have pushed to k55, but having more area now, the advantage really are to me rather. easier to stack several vils than whole continent am i right? much easier to hold back with 5%-10% area than 90% area. dont forget how the germans fell to the russian even though they conquered 80% of the city (cant remember the city name).

the war just started if u just frontlining me :)

DeletedUser

zytech im not much of a PnPer, but that is a very good example, and you are correct in that hypothetically with a smaller area to defend it is easier, but it also means we have a larger area of offense too, and it also means that you are also completely on the defensive, it will be very hard for you with such a small area now to push back.

They way i see it, you can only ever survive for a limited time, as you are on the defensive, and we on the offensive. We are constantly taking more villages, growing, increasing the amount we can hit you with, and you are ever decreasing in the amount you can hit back with, increasing in defense troops, which means you will not be able to strike back.

You may be able to take one or two villages from us, but we can simply retake them, with minimum effort and losses to us.

I also foresee other tribes attempting to push into K55, to take their own piece of the war, so and as you are getting smaller and smaller, some tribes may pay no heed to you, and simply noble you as they feel like.

This is all speculation on my half, and my views are my own. They in no way represent the view of FRST. ;)

DeletedUser

thx harbinger297. thats a very mature comment. but i loved fight an uphill battle, i love fight with the best, not like el chapo who loves to bully newbies :p . k55 residents would know what im talking abt.

yeah u have pushed to k55, but having more area now, the advantage really are to me rather. easier to stack several vils than whole continent am i right? much easier to hold back with 5%-10% area than 90% area. dont forget how the germans fell to the russian even though they conquered 80% of the city (cant remember the city name).

the war just started if u just frontlining me :)

It was Stalingrad the city in Russia :icon_wink:

Although not sure it can be compared to here, while the more we take in k55 the harder it is to stack but also there is more defence available locally so we don't need to stack all villages. The Germans lost in Stalingrad because the Russians just had more men and constantly send reinforcements to the city.

The question here is can KKnD find enough support to hold their villages in k55 while Frost continue to grow and the number of nukes/trains we can send out will also grow. It won't be easy but KKnD will eventually run out of defence and won't be able to replace it as quickly as we can rebuild our nukes.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: zytech

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 62
Side 2: 0
Difference: 62

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11
Difference: 11

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 302,079
Difference: 302,079

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69,165
Difference: 69,165

image.php

He sniped several noble trains of ours, but they will be taken in the next 24h still :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Win for Frost - TKO

KKnD are now only 11th in the tribe rankings on K55. FRST are first by a fair long way.

So all of the talk about how KKnD and its mythical allies would whip us is now shown to have been - just talk.

Yesterday we turned away 3 more KKnD members who wanted to cross over and one, recently quit, with over 100,000 points.

Not a bad effort for a "mass recruitment" tribe.

DeletedUser25865

congrats for the FRST members. fincky, shafdon, bobble, bean-dip ur still a noob n act like one. i dun mind been nobled in a vs 20-30 players. but i could say that those players that i mentioned above would fall easily in a 1 vs 1 or even a 4(the mentioned player) vs 1.

the rest of frst well done for the coordinated attack. k55 is yours. would be intresting to see who will frst fight next. still, beating someone way lower ranking/points than u are no great feat. it is beating someone higher than u will make u remembered. i`ll still be around :p

DeletedUser

congrats for the FRST members. fincky, shafdon, bobble, bean-dip ur still a noob n act like one. i dun mind been nobled in a vs 20-30 players. but i could say that those players that i mentioned above would fall easily in a 1 vs 1 or even a 4(the mentioned player) vs 1.

the rest of frst well done for the coordinated attack. k55 is yours. would be intresting to see who will frst fight next. still, beating someone way lower ranking/points than u are no great feat. it is beating someone higher than u will make u remembered. i`ll still be around :p

Your comments on who you believe you are individually better than, further show where you miss the point of the game. For one thing, we didnt even rate you as the best player in your tribe. This is not a 1 on 1 game, it is tribal wars--you are playing the wrong game if you believe any different. Furthermore if you started next to any number of members in FRST you would not still be around so this is a mute point.

DeletedUser

At risk of pointing out the obvious, I find it interesting that several of the top kknd members are now, themselves, refugees within Icarus.

And I like Zytech's comment above about "would be intresting to see who will frst fight next. still, beating someone way lower ranking/points than u are no great feat". Considering we are ranked #1, I suppose we are just supposed to sit on our laurels and wait for tiger cubs like you to come clawing at our ankles? Again.

Don't get me wrong, I know I'm no uber player and that I am one of FROST's weakest members, but kknd couldn't even take me out. If you can't organize to take out one their worst players . . .

And as far as Zytech's your 1v1 battles, how do you imagine that happening when your villages are getting stacked by 3, 4, 5 or more players? AND STILL LOSE THEM! lol If you have protection from 10 players, then expect to be attacked by 10 players.

DeletedUser

At risk of pointing out the obvious, I find it interesting that several of the top kknd members are now, themselves, refugees within Icarus.

a delicious irony

but then... is it really?... are they really?... who cares really? :icon_neutral: