Failures of w20

DeletedUser62954

[9/22/2010 7:37:48 PM] bong972: lodda was looking for a co-player in W49... i recommended hefty :p
[9/22/2010 7:37:51 PM] bong972: lodda doesn't like hefty
[9/22/2010 7:37:57 PM] bong972: any of you noobs interested in getting an account in W49?

this is a farce :icon_wink: lodda loves hefty :icon_eek:

hey air, i'm finally unbanned

HeftySmurf

lodda doesnt like me that much i dont speak to him on skype every now and then, oh wait i do, funny that.

Smokn

I think ampacs a good player. I'de bet he'de take you out guyverone.

penguinbasher

dorin baba said:
It guess that when BSM have that conflict between co-leaders the work was too much to handle it and he no longer have much control on people that start to quit.

That amused me.

A large fail of epic proportion, had to be the way leadership was handled in BSM. BSM/SD/{BK} or whatever we were at the time, started to crumble when the original Arcanum22 left, Players like Illogical and Cieutat followed him.

However strife between co-leaders, had nothing to do with Harry leaving at all.. as a matter of fact.. he'd pretty much quit the world before anything occured between leaders.

DeletedUser

KilTom did nothing, everyone knows that their plan all along was for FEAR?! to drop their support on the front with KilTom so you guys could backstab us.

FEAR?! was the only tribe to declare and actually attempt to do something, duely noted that most attacks failed and PRIME fought us off well, but we didn't just cave and we was going at it for months, or heck I was, I enjoyed my battles with x-char, loonman and pimptrump, or was it pumptrump, I forget, (their names are a bit too familiar IMO :icon_wink::lol:).

Anyways, onto the topic, I can understand what Ampac is saying, but Ampac, not everyone can do a DNY and dominate a world. PRIME never had the balls to tackle HULK at it's peak. However, I never understood Who? I felt that they were kind of a meat-sheild for HULK, but I don't know well enough to make any accusations, so no flaming please.

Not right. See TG's post. We only took a maximum of 10 Who? players, most of which are now dead or with PRIME.

fear was fighting for months they took about 30 villages in 3 months truth is fear done nothing which ruined the coalition so get your facts right :icon_sad:

Eksiljyden

fear was fighting for months they took about 30 villages in 3 months truth is fear done nothing which ruined the coalition so get your facts right :icon_sad:

I'd say that Fear?! did more than KilTom did. They at least tried to attack and gain villages while KilTom just imploded from the inside and was run over by Prime :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I'd say that Fear?! did more than KilTom did. They at least tried to attack and gain villages while KilTom just imploded from the inside and was run over by Prime :icon_wink:

fear did more than kiltom did but kiltom took how many villages more ? alot

DeletedUser102706

Speaking of playing legit.

Ragefang..if he still plays. I sat an account under attack by him a few times. long enough to notice something. He attacked in 15 minute intervals until 11:05 pm est (when the servers rebooted my time) Every 15 minutes, on the dot a new volley would start. Same amount of attacks each time. It seemed to stop after I made an inquiry about it.

I used to think he sat there for 5 hours sending attacks like that, but it just turned out to be more of prime failing with bot scripts :/

i played all the way until the end of TW20. i believe that you were sitting storesfella account in k71 when i attacked you. its not 15 minutes. it is actually about 2 minutes, as i need time to open up the tabs in firefox and copy and paste the coordinates into the text fields. you were not the first one to file complaints with the mods, but i've never been penalised. there was no bot scripts or anything at all.....just simplying using tabs to open up many offensive village pages. just to share a tiny secret.....i was not using premium account at that point in time, so i had to send fakes manually....so it is always the same amount of attack each time. haha