Failures of w20

DeletedUser49911

I don't post on the forums often, but i must say, this is one of the most entertaining threads in a long time :)

Unfortunately, I can not agree with anyone that says Prime is a failure, even though they are an enemy, but strategically, even with some back stabbing, they are the 'Survivor' currently - Outwit,outsmart, outplay :)
I am sure some of us originals will still be here for some time, and there will be more tribes that 'fail' , but unless Prime has a rotten hole someware inside, i do not think they will be one of them, as their packs have been working well together, and even with leadership changes, they have stayed very constant in performance.

(KONO will rule the world!!!! :D I had to!)

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't post on the forums often, but i must say, this is one of the most entertaining threads in a long time :)

Unfortunately, I can not agree with anyone that says Prime is a failure, even though they are an enemy, but strategically, even with some back stabbing, they are the 'Survivor' currently - Outwit,outsmart, outplay :)
I am sure some of us originals will still be here for some time, and there will be more tribes that 'fail' , but unless Prime has a rotten hole someware inside, i do not think they will be one of them, as their packs have been working well together, and even with leadership changes, they have stayed very constant in performance.

(KONO will rule the world!!!! :D I had to!)

Yea!!! Thats what I'm talking about!!! an enemy apreaciating the beating their taking...The fact that he realized that the situation is not favorable to them and leaders of Prime doing their best to win everything is a feat in itself..

Thanks Maxx, This is one of the most sensible post I've seen in this thread.

Btw...KONO will die a slow and painfull death.:lol:

DeletedUser71060

well to be honest the way its going if prime went any slower they would be in reverse thats the real situation and the fact they need saw and rim to help out what is supposed to be the best tribe with the best players is diabolic
i dont see prime doing anything outstanding they never have and never will as before average players doing average things its time you removed me from w20 my incoming from the top tribe has been pitiful come on blitz me

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
well to be honest the way its going if prime went any slower they would be in reverse thats the real situation and the fact they need saw and rim to help out what is supposed to be the best tribe with the best players is diabolic
i dont see prime doing anything outstanding they never have and never will as before average players doing average things its time you removed me from w20 my incoming from the top tribe has been pitiful come on blitz me

well atid thats the point we like you playing its boring if we attack a player then quits. All in all as a tribe Prime is the most powerfull tribe in this world.

And atid you think that your proving that your a warrior by not fighting, the question is why bother?

rich26ca

i guess we could ask you the same question ampac you have come under heavy attack twice that i can remember and both times you ran to the tribe attacking you. why do you bother is survival all you get out of this game?

DeletedUser71060

well atid thats the point we like you playing its boring if we attack a player then quits. All in all as a tribe Prime is the most powerfull tribe in this world.

And atid you think that your proving that your a warrior by not fighting, the question is why bother?
i think if you check my stats you will see im am fighting just removed xstef from k3 again and as im only one against the most powerful tribe as you claim to be so looks like i owe you thank you for letting me stay lol

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i think if you check my stats you will see im am fighting just removed xstef from k3 again and as im only one against the most powerful tribe as you claim to be so looks like i owe you thank you for letting me stay lol

Damn your right, lol... Hhehehhe I guess lets bring it on!!!

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i guess we could ask you the same question ampac you have come under heavy attack twice that i can remember and both times you ran to the tribe attacking you. why do you bother is survival all you get out of this game?

eheheheh better ask bong about it...you know nothing:icon_razz:

rich26ca

i think you mean is it? not isn't

and why ask bong don't want to go onto skype atm, you answer are you trying to say that BSM attacked you, you left cause of bong or when it happened before that time? or when you left for prime. you move so much its hard to keep track of.

DeletedUser

Cobus22 on 09.09. at 22:55
Sparta!!

We have started an operation in Najj.

Get involved - do not let your attacking troops rest - they need to be on their way to Najj villages!!

Let us hurt Prime badly!

Sparta! Let us dine in Hell!

Cobus

Fail.

Why do people give me their accounts knowing that i'm just going to do this? lol

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

i think you mean is it? not isn't

and why ask bong don't want to go onto skype atm, you answer are you trying to say that BSM attacked you, you left cause of bong or when it happened before that time? or when you left for prime. you move so much its hard to keep track of.

basically he jumps from the small sinking ship onto the larger ship which is mashing the smaller ship and pretends to be all "i <3 this tribe" when really he is saving his own ass.