Failures of w20

rich26ca

so says the guy that hasn't lead anything or done anything anywhere... you wonder around looking for account but do nothing with any of them.

and no one was really stupid tbh most people did what they wanted and went along with hefty to see if it would work. hense the messages about me, fiesty, and BSM ego's being to big it was us string hefty along.

HeftySmurf

so says the guy that hasn't lead anything or done anything anywhere... you wonder around looking for account but do nothing with any of them.

and no one was really stupid tbh most people did what they wanted and went along with hefty to see if it would work. hense the messages about me, fiesty, and BSM ego's being to big it was us string hefty along.

i was never strung along, i just got bored and went with it :)

DeletedUser

BSM never had ego, I had ego...I HAVE ego....I am the definition of ego.

rich26ca

well some said the same about me at that time. atleast i've grown a bit, lol... jks

Hefty your starting to sound like an old married man/wife and your wife/husband is TW

"meh got bored and went with it"

lol

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
KilTom did nothing, everyone knows that their plan all along was for FEAR?! to drop their support on the front with KilTom so you guys could backstab us.

FEAR?! was the only tribe to declare and actually attempt to do something, duely noted that most attacks failed and PRIME fought us off well, but we didn't just cave and we was going at it for months, or heck I was, I enjoyed my battles with x-char, loonman and pimptrump, or was it pumptrump, I forget, (their names are a bit too familiar IMO :icon_wink::lol:).

Anyways, onto the topic, I can understand what Ampac is saying, but Ampac, not everyone can do a DNY and dominate a world. PRIME never had the balls to tackle HULK at it's peak. However, I never understood Who? I felt that they were kind of a meat-sheild for HULK, but I don't know well enough to make any accusations, so no flaming please.

Not right. See TG's post. We only took a maximum of 10 Who? players, most of which are now dead or with PRIME.

See thats the point, WHO? is a very big meatshield on Primes front against Hulk. And Hulk instead of making alliances decided to attack everyone( Remember Hulk against the world). Prime wasn't a big threat then. I recognize thier threat organize assaults on them..Infact we were scorned at that time.

I tried to flank them (Prime) in any way possible..And Hulk keep on insulting us in the forums.

Prime organized at that time for allainces they allied themselves with SD...Then SD organized a merger with LMAO which is a breakaway group group E=Mc2 family and the duke there was Jhill94(which formed BK). They surrounded the whole southern area...We tried to talked to Guyverones group at that time SEL or something but hey were allied with Prime and SD.

Prime declared on WHO? but inactivity on who's part killed them...recognizing that prime is going to the core, Hulk organized a major assault on Now On A toll area but then inactivity on Hulks leaders has taken its toll.

Then Bong972 contacted me..At that time we got a nap on Prime...This was I thought the the oppurtunity that I was waititng for..

Bong972 wasn't honest with me..Their tribe has many accounts with no owners, if I have known that was the real situation I could have planned another way.

Then BK organized a major assault on the whole southern front...I left Kong and Join BK...Bong972 knows the reason behind this..

Bong972 I insulted you and blamed you for what have happened...It should have been really diffrent If I know the real situation..

But maybe I should accept the fact the with all my planning 5-6 steps maybe...just maybe I planned wrong...

Bong972 I apologize for blaming you.

I accept all the faults that lead to its downfall..

DeletedUser62954

See thats the point, WHO? is a very big meatshield on Primes front against Hulk. And Hulk instead of making alliances decided to attack everyone( Remember Hulk against the world). Prime wasn't a big threat then. I recognize thier threat organize assaults on them..Infact we were scorned at that time.

I tried to flank them (Prime) in any way possible..And Hulk keep on insulting us in the forums.

Prime organized at that time for allainces they allied themselves with SD...Then SD organized a merger with LMAO which is a breakaway group group E=Mc2 family and the duke there was Jhill94(which formed BK). They surrounded the whole southern area...We tried to talked to Guyverones group at that time SEL or something but hey were allied with Prime and SD.

Prime declared on WHO? but inactivity on who's part killed them...recognizing that prime is going to the core, Hulk organized a major assault on Now On A toll area but then inactivity on Hulks leaders has taken its toll.

Then Bong972 contacted me..At that time we got a nap on Prime...This was I thought the the oppurtunity that I was waititng for..

Bong972 wasn't honest with me..Their tribe has many accounts with no owners, if I have known that was the real situation I could have planned another way.

Then BK organized a major assault on the whole southern front...I left Kong and Join BK...Bong972 knows the reason behind this..

Bong972 I insulted you and blamed you for what have happened...It should have been really diffrent If I know the real situation..

But maybe I should accept the fact the with all my planning 5-6 steps maybe...just maybe I planned wrong...

Bong972 I apologize for blaming you.

I accept all the faults that lead to its downfall..

you think i or any of my former tribe mates would have agreed to merge with you if we had so many active members? at the time i thought the merge and the influx of new members would turn the tide of inactivity within HULK... well i was proved wrong.

during the time of HULKS inactivity i contemplated several times of leaving the tribe and joining another. i talked to the original caleta and mohsen about this and they agreed to go with me to whichever tribe i went. but my loyalty to HULK and its members proved too great and i tried to salvage the situation by looking for a merge with another tribe.

accepting the dukeship of HULK might have been one of the biggest mistakes i've made in the game. but i have learned from my mistakes and from now on i've decided never to be part of the leadership of any tribe.

and yes, the two or three weeks that HULK was left leaderless took a toll on us. we waited and we hoped that our dukes would somehow reappear and did nothing on a tribal scale. we just went our own ways and nobled wherever we wanted.

HeftySmurf

well some said the same about me at that time. atleast i've grown a bit, lol... jks

Hefty your starting to sound like an old married man/wife and your wife/husband is TW

"meh got bored and went with it"

lol

i am old, im 18 :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

and yes, the two or three weeks that HULK was left leaderless took a toll on us. we waited and we hoped that our dukes would somehow reappear and did nothing on a tribal scale. we just went our own ways and nobled wherever we wanted.

Well, idk what happened with Runesten. I think he went on vacation or something. But I was gone for a week then told you I was going to be unable to play anymore. My memories hazy I might've tried to keep playing a bit after I got back, but I didn't have access to a computer and it wasn't really feasible to go to the library for hours every day.

DeletedUser

Well, idk what happened with Runesten. I think he went on vacation or something. But I was gone for a week then told you I was going to be unable to play anymore. My memories hazy I might've tried to keep playing a bit after I got back, but I didn't have access to a computer and it wasn't really feasible to go to the library for hours every day.

my memories are hazy but thats just because I am old ;)

DeletedUser

now i regret not listening to you

*cries*

i feel like i shoudl quote this just for the fact that it prolly wont ever be said again =D

bong you guys shouldve came over to us or SAW instead. things could be very different.

rich26ca

From what i hear TG saw has been approached and they still think they can take prime alone...

when i heard this i started looking at SAW noblements... where is the aggression?

not trying to flame i just simply don't get it, what makes saw leadership feel they can win that war. Prime is nobling twice as fast as saw or even as saw and sparta put together. Saw seems to be nobling back the old fear territory in k26/16/6 i see caps against some kono players there but there nobling up barbs in k4/5 from inactives as you push them out of those k's it would seem. SAW takes 100 villages of 3-4 players then those players noble 150-200 inactives in area not in war. at this rate saw will be fighting kono all year, while prime takes the rest of the core there players spit at you guys while nobling into your area's closing that gap. this war will be on your door steps it would appear faster then you guys will be able to counter. and now with your allies dying and dead, who will help fight prime.... don't wanna be bleak but it doesn't look to good.

DeletedUser71060

its ok rich ill keep prime at bay me kiasa and virgo its not a problem lol

DeletedUser

well rich to be honest im not in leadership. i just follow orders now.

DeletedUser

There are a lot of people trying to get SAW to attack prime these days it seems however so far Quincy and Feisty have refused to listen.. lol

Rich i think if SAW had wanted to attack us then they would have when we declared on Sparta and launched into k46 but now we have basically secured k46 and expanded further in k66/76 as well , so the moment for SAW to hit has passed , for the time being ..:icon_wink:

When you were in leadership in FEAR you and Leg etc did a good job in trying to wipe us out in the northeast , even though you lost that war i give you credit for organizing such a large and sustained assault.

I know you and FEAR were flamed by some for your efforts but as i was the leader in charge of the war for prime against you guys i think i am in a good position to judge what really happened and of all the tribes in the noobalition including AOS and BSM there is no doubt that FEAR fought the hardest and longest.

The leadership of SAW have a different approach to their strategy than you did as a leader of FEAR , i think they are playing a waiting game while consolidating their position and expanding against KONO in the north , w20 is not over yet and SAW are still going to play a major part in the future of it .

DeletedUser71060

funk mate you forgot to mention dd we are like that itch you just cant reach lol

DeletedUser

thank you funk finally someone gives us a little recognition for what we did against you guys.

DeletedUser71060

tribal god you dont need it you already know how well you did against prime but if it helps id say you did better than the rest of us