Failures of w20

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
basically he jumps from the small sinking ship onto the larger ship which is mashing the smaller ship and pretends to be all "i <3 this tribe" when really he is saving his own ass.

Hahahah Hefty for a Very Bad Player who thinks he is so good....You make me laugh hefty your reputation as a coward who runs when he is under attack and always finds a reason to become inactive is real pathetic...Hahahahahahaha:lol:

HeftySmurf

Hahahah Hefty for a Very Bad Player who thinks he is so good....You make me laugh hefty your reputation as a coward who runs when he is under attack and always finds a reason to become inactive is real pathetic...Hahahahahahaha:lol:

Very bad player?

sunshine, i have a life, hence why i cant spend 20 hours a day playing tribalwars like yourself, im a player that refuses to set an alarm to wake up at 3am to dodge or to noble, fact of the matter is, I am Better then you, who need 17 million points, i could beat you down any-time.

And how do i run from attacks?

The Prime OP on Sinaelyan = 20,000 Incs within a 3 day period.

Prime OP on Wizzydizzy = 8-12,000 Incs within a 4 week period.

The op on Wizzydizzy was awful, badly timed and boring, thats why i quit, Sinaelyan was amazing fun and i enjoyably destroyed it, heck me and nannor had a lot of fun sniping each other with offense.

Fact is, you are a noob, ask anybody, ask most people about me, and they will recognise the fact i am a good player, just also extremely lazy, temperamental and short attention span.

http://forum.beta.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=12741&postcount=185 - thats how sexy i am, and i dont even remember this player.

So yeah, get off your damn high horse, wow your 2nd in a dead world, 17 million points? shows how much you suck, even Ricky is trash talking you, tis how bad you are (<3 you ricky).

Just read my sig, nuff said.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I accept your challenge heftysmurf!!!

I Wan't to fight you now!!!

Lets Join World 51 and I will challenge for skills and discipline of gameplay!! ( Don't quit on me ok!!!):lol:

But you know I will win EASY!!! cause your easily bored and distracted..mwhahahahahah( Lol) accounts you have in world 20 are now gone..Why is that?..because of your very wonderfull gameplay...

Accept My challenge!!!

If not..You make me laugh!!!

I got no more respect for you a as a player of tribal wars who thinks he so High and mighty destroying Wizzy Dizzy Account, Sinaelyen accounts God know how many accounts you have destroyed. If players in worlds will back you up as a very good player...Then In my opinion they are pathetic players themselves..Pathetic....

Last edited:

rich26ca

Lame who wants to start all over in a new world when already on a fairly new world. lame challenge at least do it here on world 20 or go to him on w49.

i would also say it would be a lack of his game play that let wizzy go down. which was a shame must admit. not his game play cause when he plays he can and does pawn people. yes his opinion of him self far out way reality but i wouldn't under estimate him, cause on his game i do think he is better then you skill wise. now if its a battle of nutrition which in this world it is. i can see you winning but other then that i can't really see you winning that fight.

HeftySmurf

I accept your challenge heftysmurf!!!

I Wan't to fight you now!!!

Lets Join World 51 and I will challenge for skills and discipline of gameplay!! ( Don't quit on me ok!!!):lol:

But you know I will win EASY!!! cause your easily bored and distracted..mwhahahahahah( Lol) accounts you have in world 20 are now gone..Why is that?..because of your very wonderfull gameplay...

Accept My challenge!!!

If not..You make me laugh!!!

I got no more respect for you a as a player of tribal wars who thinks he so High and mighty destroying Wizzy Dizzy Account, Sinaelyen accounts God know how many accounts you have destroyed. If players in worlds will back you up as a very good player...Then In my opinion they are pathetic players themselves..Pathetic....

Lame who wants to start all over in a new world when already on a fairly new world. lame challenge at least do it here on world 20 or go to him on w49.

i would also say it would be a lack of his game play that let wizzy go down. which was a shame must admit. not his game play cause when he plays he can and does pawn people. yes his opinion of him self far out way reality but i wouldn't under estimate him, cause on his game i do think he is better then you skill wise. now if its a battle of nutrition which in this world it is. i can see you winning but other then that i can't really see you winning that fight.

What rich said, i recently went back to college, its more of a time then skill game, you have no life and therefore can spend 24 hours a day online, while im limited to several hours, could still beat you.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yea right...Your afraid of me...This is a good challenge...

Hefty smurf is afraid of me....World51 man lets battle!!! Woot!!!

Infact I challenge you to rich26...Hey don't quit on me..hehehehe

Last edited:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Hey rich26 I respect your opinions and all, bu this ones lame..Your saying that Heftysmurf doesn't stand a chance on me in world51?

rich26ca

i'm sorry mate if it were a true one on one and you both had the time to play it would come down to pure skill and i don't think you match up there well especially if you only learnt how to send a sub 1 sec train which is already obsolete with new train techniques that allow you to send trains to the servers separating times for each world.

I think you use semi-basic tactics in your efforts cause of the environment you have learnt the game which is sorry to say with sub par players for the most part. Were hefty has been surounded by players that not only play the game but search for better ways to play it. but hey thats Just my opinion.

As for me joining 51 no sorry not cause i think you can out play me. I don't feel i have anything to prove to anyone really especially on this world one i have helped influence for the past 2 years. and i play darwin00537 as well, be here has hurt that effort but i'm persistant ;P

also as for your rambling about quitting players i would like to point this out too you

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=192646

and came back hmmmm, good thing someone took care of your account in your absence how ever long it may have been.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i'm sorry mate if it were a true one on one and you both had the time to play it would come down to pure skill and i don't think you match up there well especially if you only learnt how to send a sub 1 sec train which is already obsolete with new train techniques that allow you to send trains to the servers separating times for each world.

I think you use semi-basic tactics in your efforts cause of the environment you have learnt the game which is sorry to say with sub par players for the most part. Were hefty has been surounded by players that not only play the game but search for better ways to play it. but hey thats Just my opinion.

As for me joining 51 no sorry not cause i think you can out play me. I don't feel i have anything to prove to anyone really especially on this world one i have helped influence for the past 2 years. and i play darwin00537 as well, be here has hurt that effort but i'm persistant ;P

also as for your rambling about quitting players i would like to point this out too you

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=192646

and came back hmmmm, good thing someone took care of your account in your absence how ever long it may have been.

Yea right Quitter? Or a noob in disguise?

The fact that your afraid of a simple challenge shows what skills you have...Hhehehee:icon_biggrin:

World51

HeftySmurf

Yea right Quitter? Or a noob in disguise?

The fact that your afraid of a simple challenge shows what skills you have...Hhehehee:icon_biggrin:

World51

how about this, a speed round when i get time?

rich26ca

lol, wow you really show how mature and noobish you really are every time you post. its quite laughable...

First i Quit once, wasn't under attack and maintained a much better def and attack record then you even with all those points you care about so much.

Second your not gonna goat me into joining yet another world when i currently already play in two worlds. one world quite seriously so you can stop trying its not gonna happen.

But i will do you this when i'm ready to have a good fight i will mail you IGM and here a real challenge one on one across the entire world. regardless of the fact that we may be in the same tribe:icon_twisted:

and me and you will go at it nobling each other completely out won't happen but a good shot for shot challenge i think will prove who is the best. Infact since you have such a big mouth why don't we make it interesting.

I'll talk with all involved and will share my password with 4 player (Air, Bong, Ricky, Hefty) and the five of us will one at a time do a shot for shot challenge as many targets as you can time and take in one shot all your nobles launched into one strike.

your do your best i'll do mine and will record who gets more caps. then each other player will get the same chance. that way you can prove that your better then all of us, all though we all know you can't take me let alone air, ricky, bong or hefty....

if you accept i'll set up a post to set out the rules for the challenge and record what happens during each round of the challege with each player.

So there you go there is a challenge that can happen and happen quickly not 4 months down the road on a new world.

So what do you say? can you back all that talk with actual game play?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

What about me rich? Should I use one of my sparta accounts, my saw account or my prime account? :D

<3 proxy ips

rich26ca

I believe bong is already on an account so you two don't actually need my account. air could return to his account but i don't think he will but may do this challenge just cause its ampac challenging us, lol ;P

rich26ca

you and air have a clear advantage there i've never opted to play speed...

HeftySmurf

you and air have a clear advantage there i've never opted to play speed...

True, but so does ampac, if he is such a great player, then he should be able to play speed, as speed is so much more skilful then a normal world.

DeletedUser62954

I believe bong is already on an account so you two don't actually need my account. air could return to his account but i don't think he will but may do this challenge just cause its ampac challenging us, lol ;P

i believe my account is headed for deletion... i've lost interest since most people here seem to have no balls at all.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So are all of you afraid?

I was expecting more....

So rules are set up.

I was expecting Rich26, and Hefty to join world 51..But I guess....Lets find another option...Make your special team guys a premade special team of all your special group..We will join in new world and I will make my own premade team to challenge all you guys..We will start on diffrent areas one in south or one in north..Lets see how good all your talk is.

HeftySmurf

So are all of you afraid?

I was expecting more....

So rules are set up.

I was expecting Rich26, and Hefty to join world 51..But I guess....Lets find another option...Make your special team guys a premade special team of all your special group..We will join in new world and I will make my own premade team to challenge all you guys..We will start on diffrent areas one in south or one in north..Lets see how good all your talk is.

Afraid?

Speed noob, how many times, do a proper server, speed is the biggest test of a players skill and use of strategy.