Failures

DeletedUser

I've failed to received information from my database network :icon_cry: ---> See!

original.aspx

lol... i dnt see that relating to this topic but thats fine :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol btw... my biggest failure so far in this game is...

first day of the world i used my daughters NintendoDS cause our comp was broken and i left my laptop on my office so... i was in the toilet when i started then after i sent a mail to RAW for an invitation(first day of the world)... then the DS fell of the toilet and i had to buy my daughter a new one...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

golddarkwarrior = fail

I failed to realise why people call continents k's and still do to this day

DeletedUser

lol btw... my biggest failure so far in this game is...

first day of the world i used my daughters NintendoDS cause our comp was broken and i left my laptop on my office so... i was in the toilet when i started then after i sent a mail to RAW for an invitation(first day of the world)... then the DS fell of the toilet and i had to buy my daughter a new one...:icon_eek:

RAW's biggest failure! :lol:

DeletedUser

golddarkwarrior = fail

Umm... "Golddarkwarrior" :icon_rolleyes:

He must be a famous person that everyone hates. I wonder why :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

golddarkwarrior = fail

Because 'continent' is spelt 'kontinent' in German, and they didn't change the K to a C in translation. If you look at the overview screen IG, it'll give you your location as:

Secret Headquarters
(494|445) K44
... or whatever your location happens to be. So people just keep calling 'em K-whatever.

On topic - Er. I've got nothin' for the actual topic. Not really sure there's all that many ways to go wrong in the first week or so. Gimme another fortnight and I'll have a bunch of nub stuff, m'sure. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i failed at not spotting tromboner aka lord gibby in this world....

hi lord gibby
(please be nice)

DeletedUser

i failed at not spotting tromboner aka lord gibby in this world....

hi lord gibby
(please be nice)

Crap he saw me.

Because 'continent' is spelt 'kontinent' in German, and they didn't change the K to a C in translation. If you look at the overview screen IG, it'll give you your location as:

Thank you.

I failed to join the amazingz w19 pre-made tribe lead by numpty, oh noez.:)

DeletedUser

I don't know which is the biggest failure, me being in the top 600 at the moment or me being close to AI. :p

:lol:

Battlemissie97

My one and only fail is myself. I am such a noob on this world, I could cry. I suppose I no longer have as much time as i used to. ;)

DeletedUser13939

My biggest failure was forgetting which direction Void started in. I was forced to restart. :'(