Fake Limit - Set Amount

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nobody really like fake limit with % right? No didnt think so... but if we gonna have something to destroy our fakes, why not just make it a set amount instead?

This could be like 5 units, or maybe 10, it wont really be noticable, but still spamming multiple fakes from same village is gonna end up hurting.

Why set amount instead of %?
Cause its way easier to handle fakescript to tribes if its a set amount instead of depending on each village point.

Deleted User - 848983838

I like it just made it a set population amount like 25 ( 5 Rams) 50 ( 10 Rams ) and 100? (20 Rams) options instead of 1/2%

Reaction score
also possible to have a mixed system i.e. 1% fake limit up to a flat amount, like 50.
so until the village reaches 5k points the 1% reaches supreme, after 5k points the fake limit stops increasing.

That way small villages can still micro player farm.

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
also possible to have a mixed system i.e. 1% fake limit up to a flat amount, like 50.
so until the village reaches 5k points the 1% reaches supreme, after 5k points the fake limit stops increasing.

That way small villages can still micro player farm.
Or possible a "static" ramp up when the world gets older, eg. 10 pop first month, increases to 20 pop 2nd month then ramps up to 50 or smth after 60 days.. (just examples) ..

Should accomplish the same thing, but thanks for feedback with own suggestion to solutions! :)

Dont Mind Me

Reaction score
I voted yes, with the preferred implementation being the suggestion on the above comment. (increasing the static fake limit after a set amount of days)

SwedishBlueCheese

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Upgrading with age of the world would be nice or do it based on the attacker points. 1 pop untill 5k point 5 pop untill 25k and then it can prob ramp up to the full size. I would prefer time based so its same for everyone tho