Fake Limit

DeletedUser

Not sure how they came up with this, but I obviously voted against it. It is just part of the game and just to give a reason why it would be bad, you would not even be able to kill just a few troops for farmspace, for say, a few scouts or to build up wall, if farmspace for some reason got full.

But mainly, you need to be able to deal with lots of incoming, otherwise you will not be succesfull anyway.

How did you vote? And for what reason?

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Not sure how they came up with this, but I obviously voted against it. It is just part of the game and just to give a reason why it would be bad, you would not even be able to kill just a few troops for farmspace, for say, a few scouts or to build up wall, if farmspace for some reason got full.

But mainly, you need to be able to deal with lots of incoming, otherwise you will not be succesfull anyway.

How did you vote? And for what reason?

I voted yes because I'm too lazy to send fakes and I don't want people having an advantage over me ;)

DeletedUser

I have to say, that did cross my mind as well. ;-)

However, I have 1400 outgoing attacks right now...

blurk

i think the fake limit is a bad idea, faking is a usefull tactic.
and you wont be able to scout others anymore with ony ya few scouts.

DeletedUser

Perhaps they could make it possible for scouts, but not for the other units? If not, indeed, that is totally ridiculous.

DeletedUser

the only limit that you could introduce is a limit on outgoing attacks, i.e 1500 attacks, so you can limit the fake sending but the limit of unit sent is of no sense.
it limit also the farming in early world, when you send low number of lc to farm.

DeletedUser

the only limit that you could introduce is a limit on outgoing attacks, i.e 1500 attacks, so you can limit the fake sending but the limit of unit sent is of no sense.
it limit also the farming in early world, when you send low number of lc to farm.

Lol and what if you have like 2000+ villages?

1 jmslklcs63 DNY 20.430.552 2005 10190

I mean if he is like all offensive then that means he can't sent all his nukes out at the same time? :O

That would suck XD

To be honest you should just leave it as it is, fake limits are lame :O

DeletedUser

Suko, and what about your cat operations? Or do you just send out whole cats, not split up into smaller groups?

If a big account would split, let's say 400 cats, into 4x100 and send them out as you would with noble trains, and you have very big cata army, you would reach that limit quite quickly as well.

If you would do that, thelimit on outgoing attacks would have to be variable, to say 4 per own village, than it might work a little bit, but still would not be right imo.

DeletedUser

Good that you say that indeed. I at one point now i realize it had more then 1500 attacks out going, 150 villages x like 12 parts per village.

That's 1800 out going attacks :O

Nope the limit would suck.

DDragon12

The limit of outgoing attacks would be per villages, like if you have 10 villas then you can send 180 attacks or something like that.

DeletedUser

The game is already biased in regards to the defender, a decent defender can snipe nobels and stack villages all day. Limiting the attacker, once again (similar to the speed of the nobel train) simply works in the favour of the defender. And everything is already in favour of the defender, so i dont see much point. Fakes are a part of attackign limiting it actually takes away alot of fun.

Even from a defenders point of view, it would be alot better for my ego if i defended against 15 000 attacks than 1500.

DeletedUser

The game has to be "biased in regards of the defender", as the attacker can chose the time of attack, but the defender not the time he needs to defend. Off course that is already the case, this game would not be playable if not..

DeletedUser

Yes, enable it 6183 29.37%
No, don't enable it 14871 70.63%

Votes cast: 21054

Not the percentage I would have expected... Fear seems to be effecting this vote a lot as well. :-s

slinkiestwizard

wow finally a thread i totally agree with me thinks the makers of this game have to much time on there hands.

Why would you want to limit the max attacks being sent? i personally hate when any world suffers the change at any time. I believe you join a world with the settings the way they are . If they are to be changed then it changes the purpose for being there .

Simply put players play worlds bassed on there game as they adapt to settings as it effects there game type. Whats the purpose of the changes?

Is this a gineau pig for future worlds ? If thats the case open up a new world giving invites to the best players , give them full premium accounts and let them test your ideas and settings.

If it aint broke dont fix it

DeletedUser

This is not a survey for this world alone, but for the entire .net community. This survey makes complete sense, for them knowing if they should open the next world(s), with or without this limit. So far, it seems, that 1 out of 4 new worlds, should have this limitter.

So they are not thinking about changing the w12 settings, but with that remark, I kinda wonder if you really voted YES on the half-priced nobles, as you said you had...

slinkiestwizard

i did vote YES for the 1/2 priced nobles , it would assist in moving this world along at this point. Theres nothing to be gained in not moving it along. Its a gray world ,gray with barbs , inactives and players that believe that being close to a million points will soon make them masters of this universe while searching for there castle grayskull.

I can only imagine how many noobs are sitting patiently waiting for me to barb my account , so they get there run at free villages and points,

I think that is the makeup of at least 90 % of this world now. They should all vote for the 1/2 price nobles to be able to grab so many villages/

wait had a brain fart these players wont be able to use that to there advantage , cant attack with defence