enable20To1Limit: false,
minPoints: '',
maxPoints: '',
};
$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/fakeScriptClient.js');
Public?
Public
1650371608118.png

The client is built to run on 2 different scripts.
- Rally Point /game.php?vscreen=place&target=XXXX
- Rally Point confirmation screen /game.php?screen=place&try=confirm

The fake script client is written in a way to not work without the user providing a config object. If no config object is provided, the client will not initialize.
The config object for this script is generated from this other script of mine:

The correct way to run this script is not to copy the quick-bar entry from here since that will not work.
The correct way is to open the Fake Script Generator script then to generate a script and then add that on your quick-bar.

When you run the script on Rally Point it looks like this:

1650371666091.png

When you run the script on the Confirm screen it looks like this:

1650371692551.png

So this adds a "popup" and inside the popup will be listed target villages which exist on the script and are currently whitelisted, so they won't be faked.
Also the player can remove a target from the whitelist by clicking the "x" button.

And ofcurse the player can add a target in whitelist by clicking the "Stop Faking!" red button.
When that is clicked, that target will be whitelisted so it wont bee faked again and the script will redirect the player to Rally Point screen.

The fake script client is built to replace what the Vault offered ... but make it better, improve upon that, in multiple aspects.

First of all, because the Fake Script Generator has more filtering capabilities then the Vault and also even the Fake Script client has more features then the Vault.

While it is true, the target villages, will be fetched automatically from the script so no need to update manually the fake script all the time, this fake script client allows the player to whitelist certain targets too.

For any bugs, suggestions or if you need help with the script, let me know by replying on the thread.

Upvote 3

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It is great to have a dynamic fake script and I fully appreciate the time and effort you put in to create very useful scripts. My main point of feedback regarding the client above is the following:
- The client pop up on the rally point doesn't seem very useful other than just providing information about the script. It increases load times when mass faking as it obviously has to pull coordinates and load the client. This has resulted in me sometimes having to run the script a second time on some tabs if I tried to run the script too fast on multiple rally points. It also makes faking difficult on the mobile app because the client pop up loads at the top so it forces you to scroll down to press attack, which results in it taking longer to send fakes from mobile. Would it be possible to just get rid of the client pop up on the rally point?

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @Serious George ,

Thank you for the feedback, every kind of feedback is welcomed and treated very seriously.

Rally Point Modal

1651528080117.png

I understand the point you make regarding this modal for mobile players.

The modal themselves add very little time to the performance of the script, negligible amount of time (few milliseconds and you are not trying to snipe you are sending fakes) so they don't hurt it's speed (compared to the rest of the script and calcs needed, etc).

On the other side while using a dynamic fake script like the Vault, you had to wait too for stuff to come from the endpoint that provided the target to be faked so nothing gained/lost here when it comes to performance.

But when it comes to mobile I understand your point and I can make the modal to not be shown.

That modal is just to show information to the player about the script config. Information which while useful in mobile makes it harder to send faster fakes ... even though realistically faster fakes in mobile is impossible ... cause you can't really send fast fakes in mobile. While you send 10 fakes from mobile, the enemy has sent 100 fakes at you from desktop.

But again, since it's only information shown there it can be skipped from being shown on mobile.

As for the performance, the performance it is not affected from the UI, the UI (the modal) is the last thing that basically loads, that loads after the units and target is set to not delay that from happening actually. I might see if it can be improved, if it can of curse I will improve it.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback.

Serious George

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello @Serious George ,

Thank you for the feedback, every kind of feedback is welcomed and treated very seriously.

Rally Point Modal

View attachment 10972

I understand the point you make regarding this modal for mobile players.

The modal themselves add very little time to the performance of the script, negligible amount of time (few milliseconds and you are not trying to snipe you are sending fakes) so they don't hurt it's speed (compared to the rest of the script and calcs needed, etc).

On the other side while using a dynamic fake script like the Vault, you had to wait too for stuff to come from the endpoint that provided the target to be faked so nothing gained/lost here when it comes to performance.

But when it comes to mobile I understand your point and I can make the modal to not be shown.

That modal is just to show information to the player about the script config. Information which while useful in mobile makes it harder to send faster fakes ... even though realistically faster fakes in mobile is impossible ... cause you can't really send fast fakes in mobile. While you send 10 fakes from mobile, the enemy has sent 100 fakes at you from desktop.

But again, since it's only information shown there it can be skipped from being shown on mobile.

As for the performance, the performance it is not affected from the UI, the UI (the modal) is the last thing that basically loads, that loads after the units and target is set to not delay that from happening actually. I might see if it can be improved, if it can of curse I will improve it.

Thank you again for your valuable feedback.
I appreciate your explanation. That is helpful. I will add that at times when I've tried faking too fast the "modal" still loads but the fake troops and coordinates don't load in the rally point, which I guess makes it appear that the modal isn't loading last.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
I never experienced this issue myself while running the script.

Now I play only from PC and whenever I play on mobile I never send fakes from mobile, it's too slow and it's basically lost time to send fakes from mobile (for me at least).

Anyway ... I have not experienced this issue myself and I actually did a test just a bit earlier.

Opened 50 villages on rally points and then ran the script while moving through each tab (so 50 times).
Then went back to the starting tab and the target field and coordinates had been filled on every single of the 50 rally points.
I don't know how fast you are trying to run through tabs and load the script tho ...

Now I have to admit that when it comes to mass faking I don't use this script.

IMO this script is not built for that.

This script is built to send fakes at a slower rate but much more targeted then any other kind of faking script out there and these IMO are ideal to keep the enemy always busy tagging instead of sending like 500-600 fakes in a matter of 2-3 minutes so he tags them all at one time and is done and you finish sending the fakes.

This script instead is built to keep sending fakes all the time, steadily and in a slower rate.

There are far better scripts for mass faking or dumb faking (as I call them).

Ofcurse this script can be used for mass and fast faking but it takes longer time to do stuff because it's not built for the amount of work mass faking needs.

If for example you use mass command timer script you will see that with that script you can send hundreds of fakes per minute since it removes some steps that you will have to manually do with this script ... so at the end, you send fakes faster.

You have to use the right tools, for the right job.

Also, I did update the mobile version of the script and removed the modal.

As for desktop, the modal will remain as it is. I see no reason for the modal to go away since again, the modal itself does not take time.

The biggest time is taken while calculations are done (like filter enemy villages by min and max points, filter villages if they reside in a bounding box, or exclude villages of player X, etc ... all of these calcs are run every time you run the script). Programmatically, they take much more time then showing the modal, so when it comes to performance, the modal is not an issue.

Last edited:

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script updated to v1.1.3

Changelog:

- Removed the "add village to whitelist" feature.

Based on what I noticed on how people are using the script, this feature was not being used much.

It was a nice feature, no other script like this had this feature but the thing is, it didn't attract attention.

This script needs to be super performant because its job is to be used even 100 or 200 times per day and I don't want to take the player's time while the script is loading.

So I removed this feature, which should help to make the script load faster and work faster.