RedAlert
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:$.getScript('https://twscripts.dev/scripts/fakeScriptGenerator.js');
Public?
Public
fake-script-generator.jpg

This script can be used to generate sequential and random fake scripts (random is selected by default).
You can also customize the amount of troops you want to send using this script.

This allows for this script to generate scripts which can be used for fakes, fangs, scouting missions and with some initial setup even for sending nukes.

This is how the script looks like in action:

If you need help with this script, found any bug or have a suggestion feel free to reply on this thread.

Last edited:
Upvote 1

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Yeh I seem to only be getting this error on w132
Thank you for reporting the issue.

It seems to be the same problem reported above, which is related to the fact that the world has too many villages for the script to handle.

1678793545852.png

You see, I play on the US server, which is a relatively small server. Pretty small compared to .net and some other servers. It's been ages since there was a world that had 40k+ villages there. Which is why I never encounter these issues myself and why I never thought myself about building ways to handle these situations.

However with wider adoption of my scripts I will work on something that handles bigger worlds whenever I have some more time on my hands.

For the moment, if you clear cache and try again the script it should in theory work and the script should load.

DeletedUser130256

I'm getting this error on w133.

A bit more detail: I'm getting error fetching map/player.txt on w133 after clearing browser cache and restarting and using a different computer and browser. Don't know if it's coincidence, but the Extended Tribe Info script is also not working. The output is "Script Initialized", but no tribe information is generated.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
@megasdoux ,

The issue on all these cases is the same.

The issue is this:

1679935896850.png

There are nearly 90k villages on this world so it's impossible for the script to save them on localStorage.

This issue has been reported many times, this is one of those instances:

So if clearing the browser cache did not fix the issue for you than the script simply does not work, it's a known issue with the script.

I will have to work on that to fix the issue but haven't had much time to focus on that recently.

DeletedUser130256

@megasdoux ,

The issue on all these cases is the same.

The issue is this:

View attachment 11808

There are nearly 90k villages on this world so it's impossible for the script to save them on localStorage.

This issue has been reported many times, this is one of those instances:

So if clearing the browser cache did not fix the issue for you than the script simply does not work, it's a known issue with the script.

I will have to work on that to fix the issue but haven't had much time to focus on that recently.

Thank you for your reply and for your scripts. Does the above also apply to the Extended Tribe Info script because I am also having an issue with that. It's says "Script Initialized" but doesn't generate tribe info.

Last edited by a moderator:

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Thank you for your reply and for your scripts. Does the above also apply to the Extended Tribe Info script because I am also having an issue with that. It's says "Script Initialized" but doesn't generate tribe info.
Yes. It should affect all scripts of mine that save villages data into browser memory. Might affect other scripts too but can't answer for them since I don't know 100% their ins and outs but I can say with 100% certainty that all scripts of mine that save villages data in browser memory are affected by this issue, including the mentioned script of course.

While I might work for a fix for the newer scripts, which will be an universal fix which will fix the issue for all newer scripts, I can't say if I will ever work on a fix for older scripts (such as Extended Tribe Info script for example).

Madranus

Reaction score
Anyone else getting an error with the fake script that this generates? It generated a fake script that worked fine yesterday, but now the same generated script is giving the following error:

1684932742527.png

Also produces this error when making a new fake script

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone else getting an error with the fake script that this generates? It generated a fake script that worked fine yesterday, but now the same generated script is giving the following error:

View attachment 11858

Also produces this error when making a new fake script
Thank you for reporting the issue. I know whats causing the issue and will work on fixing it soon.

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@RedAlert can you add night bonus assistance to the script? It would be amazing if it can avoid the night bonus dynamically.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
@RedAlert can you add night bonus assistance to the script? It would be amazing if it can avoid the night bonus dynamically.
Thank you for the suggestion. I hadnt thought about adding such support on the script but I can add this on the todo list with the hope I will be able to add this capability in some future script version.

I play on a server (US server) where nightbonus is not used at all as a game mechanic so none of my scripts takes this into account at the moment.

Gutspiller

Reaction score
@RedAlert Hi, i'm having issues with this script and the scripts it generates. I'm playing on enc1 now but the issue started on the most recent enc2 and i don't seem to be the only one this is happening to. Basically, the script just stops working. I set it up on the quickbar but nothing happens when i click on the link. When i was playing on enc2, the problem only seemed to be when i was using Chrome browser as the scripts worked fine using Edge browser. But when i started playing on enc1, i didn't have any issues on either browser, until today. Now the scripts are not working on either browser. This problem is unique to the Fake Script Generator and the scripts generated by it, i have no issue using any other scripts on my account.

Any advice on this would be welcome.

Thanks

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
@RedAlert Hi, i'm having issues with this script and the scripts it generates. I'm playing on enc1 now but the issue started on the most recent enc2 and i don't seem to be the only one this is happening to. Basically, the script just stops working. I set it up on the quickbar but nothing happens when i click on the link. When i was playing on enc2, the problem only seemed to be when i was using Chrome browser as the scripts worked fine using Edge browser. But when i started playing on enc1, i didn't have any issues on either browser, until today. Now the scripts are not working on either browser. This problem is unique to the Fake Script Generator and the scripts generated by it, i have no issue using any other scripts on my account.

Any advice on this would be welcome.

Thanks
Hello,

I'm afraid you will have to be a bit more specific than this. Saying the script does not work is far too broad as description and is impossible for me to deduct any possible cause of this based on what you have said.

The only advice I can give, based on what you have said, which is a lot but it's not much (since it does not contain any important piece of information which might help to localize the issue to a specific thing), is to clear the cache of the browser, or better try the script on another browser where you haven't ever ran it. If the script works there, but it does not work on the browser you usually use, then this means that if you clear cache, localStorage, etc from your main browser the script will work correctly there too.

I'm afraid that's the only advice I can give with the limited amount of info I have.

This is what a much better issue report would have looked like:

1697898437089.png

Ideally the screenshots need to show the browser console too so I can see if there are any errors happening.

Gutspiller

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm afraid you will have to be a bit more specific than this. Saying the script does not work is far too broad as description and is impossible for me to deduct any possible cause of this based on what you have said.

The only advice I can give, based on what you have said, which is a lot but it's not much (since it does not contain any important piece of information which might help to localize the issue to a specific thing), is to clear the cache of the browser, or better try the script on another browser where you haven't ever ran it. If the script works there, but it does not work on the browser you usually use, then this means that if you clear cache, localStorage, etc from your main browser the script will work correctly there too.

I'm afraid that's the only advice I can give with the limited amount of info I have.

This is what a much better issue report would have looked like:

View attachment 12492

Ideally the screenshots need to show the browser console too so I can see if there are any errors happening.
Hi, thanks for responding so quickly and apologies for not giving you enough info, hopefully this will be better:
Server: enc1.tribalwars.net
World: Classic (enc1)
Browser Google Chrome
Screenshot: attached (one containing console error when clicking on FS Generator link, one with error clicking actual fake script link)
Description of Issue: When i click on the link for the generator in my quickbar nothing happens. When i click on the links for the actual fake scripts previously generated, it will re-direct me to Rally Point but then when i click on it again, nothing happens (no coordinates or troop amounts are filled in). Both the generator and fake scripts were working fine before today.
Are you using an Adblocker: Chromes Standard In-Built ad blocker
Have you tried incognito: Yes, problems still persist
Have you tried on other Browsers: Yes, MS Edge, problems still persist on that browser too
Are you using VPN?: No

Hope this helps, but happy to provide further info if needed

Attachments

• TW Fake Script Error.jpg
    TW Fake Script Error.jpg
    610 KB · Views: 7
  • TW Fake Script Gen Error.jpg
    TW Fake Script Gen Error.jpg
    660.4 KB · Views: 7

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Hello @Gutspiller ,

That seems to be a problem with the data saved in cache.

What should solve this problem is a full clear of cache. Such a cache clear means that you will have to clear the browser cache but not just that, localStorage too and IndexedDb and passwords saved and logins, etc. So a whole lot of things but it will solve the issues you are experiencing.

higamy

Reaction score
@RedAlert
You had mentioned at one point adding support for worlds with fake limit. I wondered if there is any update on that?
I am now playing a world with fake limit and it is very slow having to dynamically calculate how many troops to have to include in the fake based on the current village points.

This would be a great quality of life improvement for fake limit worlds.

RedAlert

Senior In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Senior
Team
Script Moderator
Reaction score
Script has been updated to v3.2.1

1698175613267.png

Added support for fake limit worlds.

The fake limit option can be chosen even on normal worlds, worlds that do not have fake limit enabled. In that case a default limit of 1% will be used, otherwise, on fake limit worlds the fake limit % of the world will be used.

The fake limit option will NOT work if the how to fill coordinates field is set to Manually. The fake limit option, same as most of the other "smart" features will only work if the coordinates are filled automatically from the script.

So only generated fake scripts which utilize this script:
Will benefit from the fake limit feature since the logic for the fake limit is built into the fake script client.

Last edited:

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@RedAlert I think I've found a bug in the script. If you choose one (or many) players, and at least two continents, if the player has no village in one of the desired continents, the script will fail.

Here you can see that the player has villages on K88:

mJAkIIH.png

But if I add a continent, where he has no village:

u8nCirn.png

I think in that case the output should be the same with the K88 villages, it doesn't have to fail on the gathering.

7Jefferson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi Redalert,

I found a bug in your script as well.
If you try to select a square, the min coord and max coord only work in one way.
Min coord needs to be top left, Max coord needs to be bottom right.

Working:
1704719675532.png

Coords switched around:

1704719696967.png

Kind regards