Fall of Deus?

DeletedUser

You come here, every day, after quitting the actual game due to domestic problems...

...only to post crap like this? Please.

I stated I never wanted to quit. My domestic reasoning was resolved much quicker than I expected. Hence, I returned.

Lol, was only a joke....

DeletedUser

How come this thread has never received as much attentions as the fall of S²orm thread?

DeletedUser

How come this thread has never received as much attentions as the fall of S²orm thread?

Matter of plausibility -- people like to gossip over 'might be'-things, but things that are impossible aren't as interesting to consider :icon_wink:

The Great 1One1

S²ORM has already fallen. It is now only 1.5 million points large and is in Deus' hands.

So yeah, S²ORM has already fallen. I hereby proclaim this the official declaration of WWIII.

S²ORMe declares on Deus.

Discuss.

DeletedUser

@ Rukoh. Impossible is like saying never. Never can almost be infinite long but can eventually happen. Impossible is similarly so.

@ Cgopie. Forgot your post already. Sorry mate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

S²ORM has already fallen. It is now only 1.5 million points large and is in Deus' hands.

So yeah, S²ORM has already fallen. I hereby proclaim this the official declaration of WWIII.

S²ORMe declares on Deus.

Discuss.

respectfully you will need to declare this in a new thread, we do not respond to impotent threats...

DeletedUser

do you think for a second i speak alone?

im certainly not hiding behind an account that does not reflect my name?

Neither him...chek again:icon_rolleyes:

And yeah,most of the time when im not here to quote you you do speak alone:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I'm fairly sure the phrase 'we do not respond to impotent threats' can be broadly taken for Deus as a whole (although we will naturally occasionally step out to mock the threats in PnP) :icon_wink:

@Arty; 'In the current climate, as well as the grand scheme of things, the fall of Deus is inconceiveable. Thus, we can label it as a current impossibility, even though that may change in the (far) future. This is in contrast witch StormE's situation, which explains the differences in amount of gossip.'

How's that? :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I'm fairly sure the phrase 'we do not respond to impotent threats' can be broadly taken for Deus as a whole (although we will naturally occasionally step out to mock the threats in PnP) :icon_wink:

@Arty; 'In the current climate, as well as the grand scheme of things, the fall of Deus is inconceiveable. Thus, we can label it as a current impossibility, even though that may change in the (far) future. This is in contrast witch StormE's situation, which explains the differences in amount of gossip.'

How's that? :icon_twisted:

funny,for us its the opposite,considering that,we're either both right or both wrong,but its an impossibility that one side is right and the other is wrong...:icon_wink:

And as for your ''impotent threats'' I highly suggest that you look at who started this topic,I dont see any Storm poster starting a thread about the fall of Deus atm...

So I wonder,where you and HW came from with that ''impotent threats'' ,especialy considering he had quoted TGO who aint mentionned anything about Deus.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hurricane's post was offtopic, and not relevant to the opening post. I don't know what he means with impotent threats. I was just saying I'd agree with him in that case.

DeletedUser

I don't know what he means with impotent threats.
Rukoh said:
I was just saying I'd agree with him in that case.

emoticon-0140-rofl.gif

Voulez-vous couchez avec moi ce soir?-----Google translator French to English

:icon_cool:

Id hope youl agree with me too in the case you dunno what I means :lol:

DeletedUser

I would like to be a Deus player :(

But only because the name. 'Deus' - Just rolls off your tongue, such a nice word.

DeletedUser

@Kriid; F sake. Your posts get possibly worse every day. It's as if you want to misunderstand, yet you hide behind your 'language barrier'.

'Threats', I think we can agree that I know what the word means, yeah? Next; impotent. I also know that word. (gasp). So what we have here is a term that... I know the meaning of! :icon_eek:

Just because I do not know which threat he referred to, does not mean that I can't agree with the statement in a general sense.

I'm fairly sure the phrase 'we do not respond to impotent threats' can be broadly taken for Deus as a whole[..]
Read that again. Good. Now, read it again, and then come back and tell me my statement is false. Wherever in this statement did I refer to a specific 'threat of TGO' again..? Exactly. Read the words, not what you want to read.

Comprendrez-vous? :icon_neutral: