Fall of Deus?

DeletedUser

Let's turn to the argument of a certain event being "impossible".
Highly improbable, maybe. But impossible?
What if every single Deus members brains simultaneously exploded?
Very unlikely, given, but still "possible", in the way that almost anything that is not contradictory is "possible", no matter how remote the chance.

So I put to you, that the fall of Deus (soon) is improbable, not impossible.

(lmao, I need to put the pipe and bottle away)

XenoBlade147

Im still siding with S²ORM even though i left with out a word of coming back from where ever i went the first time. just gave up caring for the game.

But good luck STORM, Have a great one.

ps. dont remember ever changing my sigg to that o_O that was more of a testing something out one whoops to lazy to change.

DeletedUser

GRIMMY :D

bet you dont remember me sheesh but hi :)

and Deus shall fall in a slow painful mannor

good old grim

Deus have fell,

Mar 25
16:02 Marshall BK left the tribe.
Mar 24
22:05 Beckington has joined another tribe.
Mar 24
22:02 Shulgin left the tribe.
Mar 24
18:01 TuRb0izzle left the tribe.
Mar 23
20:20 farmhound has joined another tribe.

hmm i wonder how i got tht

DeletedUser52603

Deus have fell,

Mar 25
Mar 24
Mar 24
Mar 24
Mar 23

Yup...whatever Turbo and Farmhound are doing is truly pathetic.

Marshall BK should never (ever) play under the DEUS banner again.

The Great 1One1

Farmhound was supposed to be quitting, no?

I dunno about Marshall or beckington, but the other three are all frontline accounts. Maybe they thought that by leaving Deus, S²ORM would drop their guard on them, stop attacking them, a welcome break, then they hit us when they least expect it?

Who knows? Perhaps they all just wanted support and never got it, so left in a huff? That is for them to answer; not me. I just felt like doing it.

DeletedUser

A nifty analysis, but sadly entirely wrong. Feel free to continue to attack them, if it suits.

DeletedUser54677

Oh god.. The lulz.. They have been had. :lol:

Keep on failing with that, Wee Chris. It puts a smile on my face. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

I dunno about Marshall or beckington, but the other three are all frontline accounts. Maybe they thought that by leaving Deus, S²ORM would drop their guard on them, stop attacking them, a welcome break, then they hit us when they least expect it?

Who knows? Perhaps they all just wanted support and never got it, so left in a huff? That is for them to answer; not me. I just felt like doing it.

Its kinda what happneed with Shulgin and Robbo Dale,but knowing by reputation the *temper* of Farmhoud,I would not be suprised to now learn that he left in a *nut moment* :icon_biggrin:

Maybe someone could explain to us so we could stop making assumption?

DeletedUser54677

We could, but by god, I love hearing Wee Chris's stories. It really brings a tear to my eye. :')

DeletedUser

We could, but by god, I love hearing Wee Chris's stories. It really brings a tear to my eye. :')

Iz dunno him and dont get anything of what he said,if he's so funny you could at least share with me:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser54677

Iz dunno him and dont get anything of what he said,if he's so funny you could at least share with me:icon_neutral:

DEUS WILL FALL

BTW REAL Good Old Grim here, Not WEE CHRIS

Deus have fell,

Mar 25
Mar 24
Mar 24
Mar 24
Mar 23

Wgats turbo and farm doing?..

and wat did BK do?

Very Nice Togo

There you go.

DeletedUser

There you go.

Sorry to indict you that I fail at finding it funny,But I guess I would have to put myself in your place and consider he actualy post against my side...

*do it*

yeah indeed,hilarious,I found some post of this kind posted by some Deus poster,I cant stop laughing :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yup...whatever Turbo and Farmhound are doing is truly pathetic.

Marshall BK should never (ever) play under the DEUS banner again.

I play this game for a bit of fun, I left because i didn't like the company i was keeping and it was changing how i felt about the game.Why would you think this pathetic ?

Sorry mate still me :icon_wink: But i did think about quitting last year.

Its kinda what happneed with Shulgin and Robbo Dale,but knowing by reputation the *temper* of Farmhoud,I would not be suprised to now learn that he left in a *nut moment* :icon_biggrin:

Maybe someone could explain to us so we could stop making assumption?

Lol. What temper/reputation would that be ?

I left DEUS because i no longer wanted to part of that tribe.Its that simple :icon_smile: I still see S²ORM as the enemy and have no plans to try and flee from the action (although i did think about it).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

farmhound said:
Lol. What temper/reputation would that be ?

I left DEUS because i no longer wanted to part of that tribe.Its that simple I still see S²ORM as the enemy and have no plans to try and flee from the action (although i did think about it).

I assure you it was not meant as an insult,I have some *temper* too,and it would not suprise me that I goes nut and left Storm,infact its already happened once,Woody made too much joke bout my frenchiness and I being nuts and left :icon_redface: then noticed it was only joke and I was simply dumb to be mad for it.

I heard you had that kind of *temper*..how can i explain...erm,fast to react?or fast to get winded?

It can be tottaly fasle as I dont know you myself.

And thanks for clarifying your relation with Storm,Now I at least know how I got to consider you :icon_razz: