Fall of Deus?

DeletedUser

Basically we had a penis contest, anyone that was smaller than me had to leave.

DeletedUser

kridd , let get this straight and clear for future reference...

you are wrong.., are now and always will be...

best thing for you to would be to turn around start driving the other direction as fast as your vehicle will take you...

when you run out of gas... start running on foot like your life depends on it, because it does...

DeletedUser

best thing for you to would be to turn around start driving the other direction as fast as your vehicle will take you...

when you run out of gas... start running on foot like your life depends on it, because it does...

Basingmyself on the PNP ability you showed since now,Il assume that having you saying im wrong clearly mean that im more then right,whitout actualy knowing the *wrong* im suppose to be about,Il still assume im more then right about it simply cause you contradict me,and will take is as a win.

so thanks alot for your relevant comment :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

DEUS WILL FALL

BTW REAL Good Old Grim here, Not WEE CHRIS

Ha ha ha......off topic, but shouldn't this read the "Original Lying, cheating and back-stabbin Grim"? Aren't you the bed wetting weasel who recently just attacked your own tribemates? Yes, I thought so........

DeletedUser68103

You spelled kriid wrong... Kriid is right sometimes.... This post makes me sad on the inside... Why must you be so narrow minded?

deadsocks

I'm interested... how many people use the Hurricanewinds forum account?
I'm guessing at least 3 at least. Poor guy can never seem to make up his mind.

I'd like to think that it would take more than half a dozen folks leaving Deus and some tabloid rumours to topple it, or else us S²ORM guys must be hardcore-r noobs than I originally thought, in not having provoked such an event already.

All tribes have their ups and downs, but much like early evolution, whatever is proven by time to be the most stable form of a protein is what will ultimately be found in the highest density in the primordial soup :).
Any group of people who have made it this far must have something going for them.

DeletedUser

Yup...whatever Turbo and Farmhound are doing is truly pathetic.

Marshall BK should never (ever) play under the DEUS banner again.

Marshall BK Joined 27th March 2010 - 10:00 7,318,107
farmhound Joined 07th April 2010 - 01:00 11,387,760
TuRb0izzle Joined 06th April 2010 - 22:00 7,394,970

I take it there has been a lot of kissing and making up done then...group hugz everyone

DeletedUser

Rest assured, one of those three was not from me:icon_eek: