Fall Of the Dragon (Nikolagief)

Hanz3l

Hello... Many of you know me as Hanz... one of the silliest noobs out on w41 or w36 instigator...

For the last week;probably since my last posting i have lost my internet connection.

I logged on today and see the tribe i created and held together went to shit.. Slightly before the Motive war... I was supposed to be taken a small break from tw to get rl sorted and get my problems solved... Tw is the last of my worries atm... as many players will inform you... I havent been around both my worlds. And I have asked my friends to stop logging on my account on w41. Im not duke nor council in any of the worlds i hold accounts in.

I will be leaving tw indefinetly... my villages are up for grabs and the acc will be set to deletion in w41.

Was a pleasure meeting some of you. Just saw LT is back.. give them hell... Ill be back sooner or later... cant say when as my health and real life problems are a bit more important at the moment. This the official leaving of teh Ryan (w36 nickname)

Cheers..

DeletedUser

Enjoy the time off and good luck with RL bro :icon_wink:

Hanz3l

Thanks Man... I appreciate what you did for me. Im sorry I will be unable 2 wreck hell alongside you. Thanks for taking care of my acc for a few days. Same goes to Stooge... edith and Ben. I appreciate it... As for those saying Sanchez was a spy while on my acc is absurd. If he was he could have disbanded the tribe and leaked information which he didnt. OCD didnt trust him... But at the end of the day i did. Many know him as a backstabber but when i come to think about it he is a pretty cool guy... whom just wants to have fun without all the bs and drama...

Make Lts come back miserable :p

DeletedUser73149

Thanks Man... I appreciate what you did for me. Im sorry I will be unable 2 wreck hell alongside you. Thanks for taking care of my acc for a few days. Same goes to Stooge... edith and Ben. I appreciate it... As for those saying Sanchez was a spy while on my acc is absurd. If he was he could have disbanded the tribe and leaked information which he didnt. OCD didnt trust him... But at the end of the day i did. Many know him as a backstabber but when i come to think about it he is a pretty cool guy... whom just wants to have fun without all the bs and drama...

Make Lts come back miserable :p

we trusted him. he was a warlord and had access to all of our forums till the last sec he clicked leave tribe.

good luck in rl.

DeletedUser

Good luck, Hanz.

W41 wont be the same without you. Peace man, and I hope things go well in real life.

If you ever find yourself wanting to start a new world, Skype me.

Again, peace.

DeletedUser

Hope all works out for you. Real Life comes before a game.

DeletedUser

It's a real shame to see you leaving just as i am returning buddy, if your not on skype be sure to be on msn so i can pester u some more:lol:

Also, to say summit about sanchez, he is a diamond fella and i trust him big time. Sanchez is no way a spy, and no he did not stab OCD in the back, If anyone he stabbed Legacy in the back, Sanchez and the other guys that joined Legacy, after about a week of being there i spoke with them and we were planning to destroy Legacy from the inside, it was just sanchez and wasn't getting on with the OCD leaders for a while. If anything it's everyone else that should be apologizing to sanchez.

anyway, have fun vic aka ryan and make sure u come back soon and we form that premade ive always been chattin about :icon_wink: