Fall of the Northeast-East Area

DeletedUser79609

Well, as much as I want to defend -3-, you are right, they haven't lived up to expectations.

DeletedUser

If -3- aren't a good tribe, why are they still here?

They avoided challenges, they chased NAPs and opted for the easy way out every single time.

No they don't deserve any respect...apart from Andy's. Even warring the pathetic and many times smaller than them DOR, led to their breaking up.

I'm still being here,...so I'm good is a silly logic. Still many terrible tribes and players around.

DeletedUser

if -3- are so "unbreakable" then why are there 2 tribes that are made up of old -3- members? :icon_eek:

LOL yh many have left and still you cant beat them lol DOR are failing really hard

x2dezjohn

LOL yh many have left and still you cant beat them lol DOR are failing really hard

cant realy say many have left and they still cant beat them tbh because same can be said about -3- with DOR though. even though they have basicly gone now DOR theres still BRKDA who joined in (who now have taken the rest of DOR in looking at the tribe apart from some frontliners they had)

DeletedUser79609

So now that ex-DOR have jumped to BRKDA and placed all their inactives in DEAD, will we be seeing a new burst of nukes heading to -3- vills?

Also, seeing as DEAD have been practically advertised to the world, as beeing dead, then you wouldn't mind if they were eaten by non-ex-DOR?