Fallen of FTR1,2,3 aristocrat

DeletedUser137

most villages: 4 September 22,2006

actualy 2 weeks planning, 2 villages.

DeletedUser137

2 villages within 24 hours from the same player... god...

DeletedUser

lol

one player one village.

Nice work for 2 weeks planning.

Since you know that, would you take the responsibility of that??

You just watch your member lost his village and didn't warn him.

Sacrificing your sister tribe to win your glory in FTR.

Brbbbq

Since you know that, would you take the responsibility of that??

You just watch your member lost his village and didn't warn him.

Sacrificing your sister tribe to win your glory in FTR.

perhaps by the time he logged on it was too late and he had already been smashed? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

First, the attack was well co-ordinated, and well timed. When I went to sleep no attacks, when I woke up no army left. That was impressive.

This isn't something to brag about though. 4 players jump me, who is going to survive that? I'm basically in isolation from the tribe so enough support wasn't an optoin.

BTW, lots of terrible decisions were made along the way...

The takeover was so slow that I unresearched everything in the smithy of 2 villages. I was demolishing the academy and the smithy, they realized this so catapulted the HQ back to level 5, so now the HQ has to be re-built before the smithy can be built for the academy. The level 30 clay mine in the 4th village was attacked and completely destroyed (level 0).

Not to mention that war23 had agreed to a local NAP, which was never officially broken.

DeletedUser

about ftr...

it is kind of disapointing while applying to a tribe, having after informed them of your troop numbers, being attacked the next day by a tribe member...

the tribe leaders only excuse it quiet lame... blaming the whole situation on comp problems...

so to people thinknig of joining ftr... I warn you they may very well likely infrom local players so they can attack you...

DeletedUser

about ftr...

it is kind of disapointing while applying to a tribe, having after informed them of your troop numbers, being attacked the next day by a tribe member...

the tribe leaders only excuse it quiet lame... blaming the whole situation on comp problems...

so to people thinknig of joining ftr... I warn you they may very well likely infrom local players so they can attack you...

That is really awfull, i sustain that, now could anyone disagree to this? and don't come and say something like: oh, my, FTR? never!, FTR is good, FTR plays fair, FTR here and FTR there, what hapenned to this man shows the FTR honour!
For me -------> Untrustworthy.

strikers please paste in here some details and reports for the ones that disagree with you, i feel for you man.

DeletedUser1082

That is a viable, though mean, way to recruit. It benefits FTR since, if the applier doesn't have many troops, they could attack. And if the player is too well-defended they could accept him.
Also I think in world 1 IK has something similar. They aren't untrustworthy.

DeletedUser

about ftr...

ummmm build a defence then?

DeletedUser

That is a viable, though mean, way to recruit. It benefits FTR since, if the applier doesn't have many troops, they could attack. And if the player is too well-defended they could accept him.

I'd never heard of information obtained from a rejected request to join FTR being used to attack the requester. I could be wrong, but i know who is performing those "tests", and I personnaly don't think they do things like that.
It was certainly a pure hazard.

DeletedUser

So use scouts to find out his troop numbers, not his declaration, that is an unfair way to "recruit" his village.
It's like having him telling you: come on, take my village i only have these troops and these buildings, if you think it's not worthy the losses then let me join your tribe."

DeletedUser

So use scouts to find out his troop numbers, not his declaration, that is an unfair way to "recruit" his village.
It's like having him telling you: come on, take my village i only have these troops and these buildings, if you think it's not worthy the losses then let me join your tribe."

I don't understand your point

but anyway, I don't think it is the subject of this thread :)

DeletedUser

about ftr...

Troop numbers are not shared. Considering the number of applicants FTR gets and turns down daily don't you think we would be a heck of a lot bigger if we used that information. It is never known by anyone other than the one who is screening you.

Believe that is what happened if you need to but it wasn't.