Fallen of FTR1,2,3 aristocrat

DeletedUser

First, the attack was well co-ordinated, and well timed. When I went to sleep no attacks, when I woke up no army left. That was impressive.

This isn't something to brag about though. 4 players jump me, who is going to survive that? I'm basically in isolation from the tribe so enough support wasn't an optoin.

BTW, lots of terrible decisions were made along the way...

The takeover was so slow that I unresearched everything in the smithy of 2 villages. I was demolishing the academy and the smithy, they realized this so catapulted the HQ back to level 5, so now the HQ has to be re-built before the smithy can be built for the academy. The level 30 clay mine in the 4th village was attacked and completely destroyed (level 0).

Not to mention that war23 had agreed to a local NAP, which was never officially broken.

Sorry~our mission is.....abolish everthing.
Therefore I left HQ and let you demolish your own buliding because I know you will do that(I sent noble to speedup it).
war23 had told me he did't care how many left :)

My goal at first was decreasing the point to 1000 below.

Now It's Borr's turn.

DeletedUser

ummmm build a defence then?

Yes, showing us your weakness is your undoing. We will allow the town to join FTR not its weak owner. Your misplaced trust on us will bring you destruction. So one must learn to never trust us.

DeletedUser

about ftr...

it is kind of disapointing while applying to a tribe, having after informed them of your troop numbers, being attacked the next day by a tribe member...

the tribe leaders only excuse it quiet lame... blaming the whole situation on comp problems...

so to people thinknig of joining ftr... I warn you they may very well likely infrom local players so they can attack you...
I was the one doing the interview, here's my reply (reads bottum up) ...

swiggidy wrote:
-->
I did not share any info with him. I consider the interveiw to be a private matter.

dinoelliot had computer problems and couldn't get back to me right away. He already had conquest plans in the works. I'm sorry the interview made it as far as it did, I would not have led you on.

I'm sorry it didn't work out, I think you would have been a good member.

Swig

z5strikers wrote:
-->
Well... you guys really are quiete terrible...

I do appreciate a local member attacking me... thank you for giving him my defense info...

Don't wry I will be sure to go to the main fourm and dicuess your tribes curropt ways!

-----------------------

Part of our process is to contact any members near the applicant and see if they have had any interaction. Occasionally the answer is "I'm about to take him over", but never once did that player ask what kind of defense they were about to face.

If you want to question my credibility that's fine. I won't be defending it here because it's an Internet forum. You're free to think what you will.

DeletedUser

Yes, showing us your weakness is your undoing. We will allow the town to join FTR not its weak owner. Your misplaced trust on us will bring you destruction. So one must learn to never trust us.
Hear that all you FTR allies?

DeletedUser

dinoelliot had computer problems and couldn't get back to me right away. He already had conquest plans in the works. I'm sorry the interview made it as far as it did, I would not have led you on.

So he had computer problems, but those problems didn't stop him attacking did they?
It's just my opinion.

Brbbbq

So he had computer problems, but those problems didn't stop him attacking did they?
It's just my opinion.

lol
You have every reason not to post in this thread or expect a bashing in the other. :icon_twisted: