Fallen Tribemates

DeletedUser

Yeah that's right,
I girl has the same colour as you

does that make you gay? :icon_eek:

Don't shirk the issue!

But I just got infracted for off topic posting, so...

1. Sir Knarmor - The person that introduced me to TW and one of my good RL friends.

Telisha

Also want to mention TBS, since he is gone now its sad, I miss his posts, and reading them, here.

And this is my color too

DeletedUser

3. bloodhawk91- A good leader who tried to make sure he did right by those he led into battle an would give it his all to support them with everything he had.

thank you!

1: Happyhunter: made me to who i was, and still am in this game. a god and honourable player, who founded the Hunters, which still has a strong sence of pride, even though it is disbanded long ago, the former hunters still follow it.

2: Silvereclipes: awesome guy, dont know that much about him as a person, but as a player, he has everything i can ask for, as his fellow tribemember, and later as his leader, he allways did his duties, and much more than just that. loyal to his last breath. he still gives me updates on w6 =P

3: Parkourlover: nice guy, we had our fights and friendships, and in addition, we had some competitions along with that, but it was all good sport. and we allways worked together when it was needed.

people i hate

Only one guy.

Real men: the one guy i sacrificed myself on w6 to protect, the guy i supported with everything i had while being bombarded myself... i later caught him cheating on w21, he was using 4 different accounts...
my worst mistake ever, i helped him and trained him for as long as i knew him. and he goes cheating. ive lost all my respect for him.
got him banned for a long period in tw, but he is back, on w18 and w24... probably still cheating.

DeletedUser39072

Long live HUNTERS! :p

And ty for remembering me Ondu :D

We got to join a new world, do a a new tribe. with just old fellows :p

DeletedUser

people i hate

Only one guy.

Real men: the one guy i sacrificed myself on w6 to protect, the guy i supported with everything i had while being bombarded myself... i later caught him cheating on w21, he was using 4 different accounts...
my worst mistake ever, i helped him and trained him for as long as i knew him. and he goes cheating. ive lost all my respect for him.
got him banned for a long period in tw, but he is back, on w18 and w24... probably still cheating.[/QUOTE]

ohh so this is why it took me a while to noble him back in the days :) haha yea he was a looser... I dont know if you know blood, but he tried to able for Or.D recruitment :)

DeletedUser

CC103, my first PA in KoD2 and after a while became a great duke untill he went inactive.
Eigrim, very wise player and great friend who I left KoD2/F~wo~F with after yippeekyyay started his tyranny when cc103 went inactive.
Atlantean, Good friend from back in the KoD2 days who joined w26 together with me
LITAUEN KNIGH, One man army. Also left KoD2 together with me and Eigrim, but instead of w00t N, he made a better choice then us and went to RIM straight away.
Stoeprand and lothar Matthaus, I once relocated to K31 when there were NAP's all around and those 2 guys welcomed me there. Still owed lothar a PP :(
X-Defiance-X, Because yippeekyyay promised the wanks F~wo~F would attack w00t N, but then backed out, X-Defiance-X kept his honor by leaving F~wo~F and attacking w00t N on his own.
Asheal, my protégé very early on:)
Shenanighans, had a hot spanish girlfriend :p
Old deer, PA for a very long time untill he quit.
Tiffany107, my nightsitter in RIM

DeletedUser

people i hate

Only one guy.

got him banned for a long period in tw, but he is back, on w18 and w24... probably still cheating.

ohh so this is why it took me a while to noble him back in the days :) haha yea he was a looser... I dont know if you know blood, but he tried to able for Or.D recruitment :)[/QUOTE]

masterfool?

DeletedUser

wow slay0r haven't spoken with you in a while, how have you been?

DeletedUser

Been long lost, had it on my old laptop, perhaps if I search I might find it somewhere. But haven't talked to shenanighans himself in over a year on msn either.

DeletedUser

wow slay0r haven't spoken with you in a while, how have you been?

Not bad man, just running an alliance in Grepolis Delta after a long -long- break from the browser strategy games... Ho have you been?

DeletedUser

I've been good man, took a long break as well and just came back a few months ago.