Falling Down

DeletedUser

In my humble opinion, it is far more honorable to keep those "inactive" accounts afloat and try the best to defend them. At the very least, no one can accuse ~One~ of kicking players that are losing. ~One~ doesn't come to the forum spouting off conquers against anyone (almost never anyway). We leave that to others. Yes, we did say we'd "conquer the world", and still intend to see that pledge through. Has it taken longer than thought... I'd say yes. Are we progressing toward the end... I'd say yes.

*sigh* dumb response is dumb

1. yes we brag about victories, but i also show defeats. I keep stats relatively updated regardless of who is winning.

2.there is no honor in keeping inactive accounts. It's just tedious really. And we've already been over this whole "kicking" ordeal. Both tribes have done it and both have recognized that to avoid padding stats, once an inactive is red/yellow, they can be removed. Broken record more please. Just like SD in the other thread Zzzz

DeletedUser

*sigh* dumb response is dumb

1. yes we brag about victories, but i also show defeats. I keep stats relatively updated regardless of who is winning.

2.there is no honor in keeping inactive accounts. It's just tedious really. And we've already been over this whole "kicking" ordeal. Both tribes have done it and both have recognized that to avoid padding stats, once an inactive is red/yellow, they can be removed. Broken record more please. Just like SD in the other thread Zzzz

I believe we've been over this whole thing as well... your opinion is yours, mine is mine... pnp is where we voice those opinions. Dumb or otherwise... see you in the new thread ;)

DeletedUser

Besides SBS... if it weren't for inactives, and sat accounts... i believe your tribe would have lost this war already... perhaps dpilgrim is correct in this thread all along... You're Welcome LAP :lol: