Families

DeletedUser66683

As I said, many of them are kind of numbskulls. What I did when recruiting was take the players I felt at least HAD potential or showed skills in timing etc etc... I felt that at the time, with our relations before this mega mess, I would be allowed the time needed to build these players to be as good as the core group we started with. We didn't "target" recruit in your area, we stuck to our script and kept it to the 0's and 1's, but it just so happened that those recruits had a very small amount of there villages into the 2's. As for them being refugees; while doing my research on them via tw stats, and our sits and tests, none were under attack at the time, nor had been nobled by you guys, with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 who had lost villages to you all weeks before there chance of recruitment, then never again. So I am still a bit confused on who you are talking about when you say I recruited refugees. I think there are players in this world, many of which are on these very external forums, that could back up the fact that I am at the very least a decent leader, with more common sense than to go recruit refugees. Let alone do it to step on the toes of what many would call the best tribe in World 40. That would be just plain stupid to knowingly do so...so please pm via skype, or in game I really dont care, if you would like to bring those specific players to my attention for further review. As for the happenings going on atm, I find it very hard to wrap my head around, but it seems as though you have whats left of PG attacking us, as well as a few players from ShadE. Now why in the world would they just out of the blue decide to do this? Just a shame to see you having players who have high hopes of prolly joining you guys in Kata or your academy DeathX, do your dirty work...what can I say though, the best thing to do if you have the authority is minimize those losses :)

DeletedUser

As I said, many of them are kind of numbskulls. What I did when recruiting was take the players I felt at least HAD potential or showed skills in timing etc etc... I felt that at the time, with our relations before this mega mess, I would be allowed the time needed to build these players to be as good as the core group we started with. We didn't "target" recruit in your area, we stuck to our script and kept it to the 0's and 1's, but it just so happened that those recruits had a very small amount of there villages into the 2's. As for them being refugees; while doing my research on them via tw stats, and our sits and tests, none were under attack at the time, nor had been nobled by you guys, with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 who had lost villages to you all weeks before there chance of recruitment, then never again. So I am still a bit confused on who you are talking about when you say I recruited refugees. I think there are players in this world, many of which are on these very external forums, that could back up the fact that I am at the very least a decent leader, with more common sense than to go recruit refugees. Let alone do it to step on the toes of what many would call the best tribe in World 40. That would be just plain stupid to knowingly do so...so please pm via skype, or in game I really dont care, if you would like to bring those specific players to my attention for further review. As for the happenings going on atm, I find it very hard to wrap my head around, but it seems as though you have whats left of PG attacking us, as well as a few players from ShadE. Now why in the world would they just out of the blue decide to do this? Just a shame to see you having players who have high hopes of prolly joining you guys in Kata or your academy DeathX, do your dirty work...what can I say though, the best thing to do if you have the authority is minimize those losses :)

If Kata were at war with PG and you recruited PG or ex-PG players, they are refugees if Kata decides they are, it has nothing to do with being attacked, nobled or where their villas are. That's pretty much the universally accepted definition of refugees by anyone who has made it to this stage in a world, some tribes don't follow up on refugees, others do.

DeletedUser

Family tribes arent always a failure. I started the *EPIC*/!EPIC! family, which now makes up most of the UN family. The way I had set up and structured the way we worked back then was inpenetrable. Im not sure if they are still run the same way, but if so, then yes this world has something to fear. But if not, then those points and member count mean absolutely nothing. It does get frustrating when there is a humongous tribe taking up the entire side of a world, but it is also frustrating when you see two tribes smack in the middle of the world, hugging themselves. Kata and NMS cannot be more hypocritical in my opinion. Kata has DeathX which I know for a fact is there academy or brother tribe. They may not admit it but that is the truth. And the fact that ABSOLUTELY nothing has been done from either side(NMS/Kata) just proves my point. I dont know why everyone sits in denial, but the fact that Kata and NMS are a family in themselves is there for all to tell. NMS even have a tribe in the South of the world, ShadE, that they are in control of via account sits. From my understanding from talks with Core and Pheonix, there goal is to take the entire southern half of the world for themselves. This cannot be done if NMS is controlling shade, unless of course my theory and my info is correct. Kata also shares a full fledge alliance with the UN family, so I am confused as to why they choose to talk bad about them. Quite laughable if you ask me. All in all, the only major tribe in this world that I feel should be granted any kind of credit is, RUM, but hell they are even buddy buddy and all huggy with Kata...seems just about everyone hugs sometimes....

You may want to learn how to recognize peoples agendas when they speak with you, how to read between the lines, and how to follow up on information that is passed your way. It seems you have an interesting method of deciding what is fact - allowing yourself to be spoonfed wishful and false information, and sitting around looking at only what is visible to the naked eye and drawing conclusions based on your ill-researched assumptions.

That's pretty bad form, for a leader...and make no mistake that you have members who express their distaste of it and your direction on a fairly regular basis.

You are completely off base in both your assessments of the NMS/Kata relationship and of that between NMS/Shade. Neither are correct, in any context that could be applied. NMS/Kata are certainly not a family tribe. The history between our tribes is...interesting...lol...but we are no more family with them than your tribe. Shade? Wherever did you get that idea? We had a former member who had a friend in Lemons, and when he got to a point where his activity levels needed to slow down for a while, he went to them rather than bog us down in NMS. It was an amicable departure, and he remained a friend of NMS until he later wrapped it up and left the world. Somewhere in there, Lemons had become Shade. When he left the world, the account was turned back over to us, and all connections with either tribe left with him.

I'll leave this simply with the suggestion to reevaluate your fact-finding methods. If you have questions about the underlying meanings of things that you see, why not try going to the source and asking? A lot of questions can be answered pretty easily...not everything is some trade secret or security issue and taking a little time to simple talk to someone who is actually in a position to give you definitive answers is a lot less risky to your reputation than drawing your own conclusions and then publishing them in a public forum where you end up looking like a fool to those who do know the facts (which, oddly enough, some of your own members seem to be more attuned to w40 reality than yourself).

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
Shade? Wherever did you get that idea? We had a former member who had a friend in Lemons, and when he got to a point where his activity levels needed to slow down for a while, he went to them rather than bog us down in NMS. It was an amicable departure, and he remained a friend of NMS until he later wrapped it up and left the world. Somewhere in there, Lemons had become Shade. When he left the world, the account was turned back over to us, and all connections with either tribe left with him.

i decided to comment on this seeing as i am "the friend in lemons" (his tribe name idea not mine :lol:) lemons "became" shade when i got banned and all the members got dismissed by a baron of mine. (awesome sight to come back to btw :icon_rolleyes:)

now back to my 4 villages on the rim

~pablo the doc :icon_wink:

-core-

Family tribes arent always a failure. I started the *EPIC*/!EPIC! family, which now makes up most of the UN family. The way I had set up and structured the way we worked back then was inpenetrable. Im not sure if they are still run the same way, but if so, then yes this world has something to fear. But if not, then those points and member count mean absolutely nothing. It does get frustrating when there is a humongous tribe taking up the entire side of a world, but it is also frustrating when you see two tribes smack in the middle of the world, hugging themselves. Kata and NMS cannot be more hypocritical in my opinion. Kata has DeathX which I know for a fact is there academy or brother tribe. They may not admit it but that is the truth. And the fact that ABSOLUTELY nothing has been done from either side(NMS/Kata) just proves my point. I dont know why everyone sits in denial, but the fact that Kata and NMS are a family in themselves is there for all to tell. NMS even have a tribe in the South of the world, ShadE, that they are in control of via account sits. From my understanding from talks with Core and Pheonix, there goal is to take the entire southern half of the world for themselves. This cannot be done if NMS is controlling shade, unless of course my theory and my info is correct. Kata also shares a full fledge alliance with the UN family, so I am confused as to why they choose to talk bad about them. Quite laughable if you ask me. All in all, the only major tribe in this world that I feel should be granted any kind of credit is, RUM, but hell they are even buddy buddy and all huggy with Kata...seems just about everyone hugs sometimes....

Pull your head outta your stinky hole and rephrase your Statement. Let's see if you make any sense this time.

DeletedUser66683

My assumptions regarding NMS and Shade could be false, who knows. As you said you cant believe everything that you hear, and I assure you, I dont. My simple point to all of this, was the fact that this world has, at this stage and as we all see, a few tribes such as you all in NMS, Kata, RUM, the UN Family and maybe one or two others, who are going to be here for the long haul. Sometime or another your going to have to fight them. Why do exactly what you dont want US to do, by letting them build up, and maximize there borders with you? Just seems you guys have so much of an issue with us doing it, but not others...

As for the refugee definition...I have never, ever heard of the idea of since one tribe is attacking the tribe Im recruiting from, makes them all refugees. That is ridiculous. Downright, point blank period. My definition of a refugee is a player who is being actively attacked, and losing villages at a steady rate. You yourself recruited from PG, so have you too harbored refugees? If not, then I think your just being hypocritical.

DeletedUser

My assumptions regarding NMS and Shade could be false, who knows. As you said you cant believe everything that you hear, and I assure you, I dont. My simple point to all of this, was the fact that this world has, at this stage and as we all see, a few tribes such as you all in NMS, Kata, RUM, the UN Family and maybe one or two others, who are going to be here for the long haul. Sometime or another your going to have to fight them. Why do exactly what you dont want US to do, by letting them build up, and maximize there borders with you? Just seems you guys have so much of an issue with us doing it, but not others...

As for the refugee definition...I have never, ever heard of the idea of since one tribe is attacking the tribe Im recruiting from, makes them all refugees. That is ridiculous. Downright, point blank period. My definition of a refugee is a player who is being actively attacked, and losing villages at a steady rate. You yourself recruited from PG, so have you too harbored refugees? If not, then I think your just being hypocritical.

Kata was the main factor, second only to extreme inactivity (any one who denies this or shouts the "refugee excuse again" thing is an idiot, I was council member and Baron of PG at the time), in the death of PG. Rage had little impact. Thus, the claim on PG refugees belongs solely to Kata.

-core-

My assumptions regarding NMS and Shade could be false, who knows. As you said you cant believe everything that you hear, and I assure you, I don't. My simple point to all of this, was the fact that this world has, at this stage and as we all see, a few tribes such as you all in NMS, Kata, RUM, the UN Family and maybe one or two others, who are going to be here for the long haul. Sometime or another your going to have to fight them. Why do exactly what you dont want US to do, by letting them build up, and maximize there borders with you? Just seems you guys have so much of an issue with us doing it, but not others...

You class yourself as a fine Leader. Figure it out on your own. Think Why these tribes Avoiding each other. Diplomacy = politics. Politics= Playing Dirty. Those are your Hint.

DeletedUser

Sure, if Kata wants to claim them as refugees, then they can come declare war on us over them. You are a fool if you believe anything otherwise, and that is why you find yourself in the unrecoverable situation you are in now. Had you talked to Kata about it beforehand, then possibly some recruitment would have been allowed without anyone being deemed refugees.

Some tribes can take players that may be deemed refugees, others cannot. NMS has proven they are one that can take refugees with often no consequences, there is nothing wrong with doing it, as long as you can back them up should they come under fire, which NMS have proven they can.

Recruiting refugees is not a bad thing, recruiting refugees then crying foul when you are called out for it is.

DeletedUser247

so apparently the huggers are at war, with NMS/CB/WRATH, so how are we hugging when we are fighting more tribes than you are?
against NMS we have lost 2 and gained 6. Since they are the ones that dropped the NAP, you cant claim suprise attack.

DeletedUser

And the fact that ABSOLUTELY nothing has been done from either side(NMS/Kata) just proves my point. I dont know why everyone sits in denial, but the fact that Kata and NMS are a family in themselves is there for all to tell. NMS even have a tribe in the South of the world, ShadE, that they are in control of via account sits. From my understanding from talks with Core and Pheonix, there goal is to take the entire southern half of the world for themselves. This cannot be done if NMS is controlling shade, unless of course my theory and my info is correct.

We and Kata are family? Because we have a NAP both sides have respecteD? hahahaha this is hilarious. No wait, is even more hilarious that we control Shade... or Laz has been hidding me that and you all knowlodgeable jonesman found it out :lol:

I think you`re only mad cause Kata will attack you. I`ve never seen any post so full of lies

DeletedUser

so apparently the huggers are at war, with NMS/CB/WRATH, so how are we hugging when we are fighting more tribes than you are?
against NMS we have lost 2 and gained 6. Since they are the ones that dropped the NAP, you cant claim suprise attack.

so you are saying un40 is officially at war with nms?

and in anycase cb is cleanup after you recruited them to death and wrath is a gangbang with kata among others.

DeletedUser

Aye seems like thar be some bickerin:

Side 1:
Tribes: UN W40
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NMS
Players:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 7
Difference: 1

back at delta... ye do nay know who RUM's fightin and we be keepin that t' ourselves, hence yer claim's invalid.

DeletedUser247

villages have been exchanged, so looks like a war. CB family is still bigger than RUM, so its more than just a clean up.
PS you forgot un 40a
Side 1:
Tribes: UN W40 UN 40A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NMS
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 8
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 80,772
Side 2: 71,291
Difference: 9,481

chart

DeletedUser247

I never said that CB will be a hard war, but they will take up troops and nobles, since they are mostly turtles.
un 40 Family vs CB family + NMS
and
kata + un 40 family vs wrath family(malice and creed)

DeletedUser

meh 'least we're seein some action in th' east, whether't be a slaughter on wrath, or some sortta challenge with NMS its action nevarth'less... just a mattar o' how long will't last
piratear.gif

DeletedUser

Plus NMS and CB are recruiting WASP members who have joined the UN family.

DeletedUser

Yes, I know it happens and we are ok with it. We would rather the ones who are tribe hoppers to go ahead and get out so we don't have to worry about it later.