Families

DeletedUser

"times of relative peace"???

What's that?
At Kata we've never known such a thing...

There is always relative peace unless a tribe is warring at the same rate for the entirety of a world. Since there is yet to be a tribe in this world that has done this, I would say Kata has known such a thing. Right now is relatively peaceful for some Kata members considering the wars that have gone on in the past.

DeletedUser

Ok, something odd happened to my order. I'm not even sure this ended up in the right place.

Sorry, I was busy, didn't get around to that.

If I remember correctly that attack only landed on Kraken because he recapped a village I took from Rise.

That particular build was one I had hanging around from the kids who decide that massing spears is handy. I've got an MA and LC hit here and there too. That axe mass was sitting in my backfield and I needed to change that village so I burned it on the hit because I had nothing better to do with it. The MA nukes are more useful since I'm running into a lot of "OMG ARCHERS" defenders. If I'd really been trying to use it I would've sent the paladin with the axe.

Frankly the build time, even with barracks, is so painful I'm probably not going to rebuild it and just bull my way through any spear stacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And now that I've read everything.

The long distance attack was part of a test of something I'm working on which is why there were some partial nukes and that axe waster tossed in. At the time although that cluster of Rise was tempting it wasn't a high priority so it only got a little attention as part of the experiment.

The issue with family tribes is that most are poorly run excuses not to fight which, to some of us, seems counterintuitive in a game like this.

I will freely admit that I go looking for trouble. But I actually fight efficiently. I regularly attack or defend with an advantageous result. I just do it a little more often. Sadly I don't save reports as religiously as some but I've had attacks that killed 20k troops for the price of 4k (MA on an unbalanced archery stack). I pick off nukes at home including back timing a counter nuke to land simultaneously with a returning nuke.

Yes, I see red dots and I start to salivate but I don't let that get in the way of solid strategy and good planning.

I suspect, if they're still around, some of the old |TW| members could attest to just how many troops they lost fighting with me down in K82. I can assure you I only lost a fraction of what they did (mostly because I only ever had a fraction of the troop presence down there).

DeletedUser

Tell him there's this tribe to his East that has left it's border unguarded because this family tribe (if you can believe it) is pouring in nukes on them forcing them to send all hands to their port side.

Begging work better when you're on your knees. You guys shouldn't started anything if you can't handle it yourself.

And Rum I might be a noob, but last time i checked i took more then just eleana villages you can check the stats yourself. Plus she had a sitter the hold time i was attacking her. Matter of fact she or the sitter attacked me first.

I just see it funny a tribal the size of UN is begging for help and the fighting just started.

DeletedUser247

We arent begging. Some of us are playfully suggesting that they have an easy target to their east. As you can see from the stats, we are doing quite well against NMS, and the real fun has yet to begin. We dont beg, and we especially wouldnt beg RUM!! As you can tell from the forums, most of them hate us, and so far they have failed against one NMS player, so we know they are too scared to try and attack more than one.
Side 1:
Tribes: UN W40 UN 40A
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NMS
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 15
Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 310,852
Side 2: 144,638
Difference: 166,214

chart

DeletedUser

lol failed thats interesting, dont you worry about our affairs we can handle ourselfs ;) and i wasnt aware the majority of rum had deep seated hatred for a tribe on the other side of the world.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure I'd call it hatred. I have a pretty ambivalent feeling towards them. They don't worry or impress me much. They seem to be way too sensitive about the whole family thing. Almost bordering on the whole "Methinks he doth protest to much" territory. I know we have a few people with strong opinions but we have a lot of strong opinions about a lot of things not necessarily limited to TW. I've had some rather stimulating debates on Skype about a myriad of topics.

But overall yeah, I just don't much care.

DeletedUser

<<<<< hates families for they way they play.. unw40 lose the family and keep fighting the likes of NMS.. might gain more respect with me.. not that me matters to anyone on here...

castello.. me nay think anyone in RUM!! call ye a noob.. we actualy has some respect fer ye.. ye nay a bad fighter....is what me thinks was said.. but me IS a noob so me know nothing :)

DeletedUser

Begging work better when you're on your knees. You guys shouldn't started anything if you can't handle it yourself.

And Rum I might be a noob, but last time i checked i took more then just eleana villages you can check the stats yourself. Plus she had a sitter the hold time i was attacking her. Matter of fact she or the sitter attacked me first.

I just see it funny a tribal the size of UN is begging for help and the fighting just started.

I think you missed the point. RUM!! calls us huggers because we are a family tribe. They have NMS who stacked you to wipe out a lot of their nukes. NMS now has had to shift much of their defense to our side of the world so to defend themselves from our advance. My original question to RUM!! was how can you call us huggers when you yourself would rather cheerlead than take advantage of an unguarded border. If you were following closely to what was being exchange you would understand that.

DeletedUser

I think you missed the point. RUM!! calls us huggers because we are a family tribe. They have NMS who stacked you to wipe out a lot of their nukes. NMS now has had to shift much of their defense to our side of the world so to defend themselves from our advance. My original question to RUM!! was how can you call us huggers when you yourself would rather cheerlead than take advantage of an unguarded border. If you were following closely to what was being exchange you would understand that.

for one we will do what we will do when we want to do it
and another thing is when stacked against us it would take awhile to move stacks to guard against you and you still didnt do much, kinda tired right now but what im trying to say is if you think they are committing all of their defence to you you should stop flattering yourself.

DeletedUser

I understand you will do what you want and when you want to do it. Right now you'd rather HUG than fight. LOL My point stands. You guys are accusing us of what you yourselves are doing. You have the right to do what you want and when you want to do it, but appearently you think that only applies to you. Me hates families because they are doing what they want and when they want to do it. Sorry, but that's just silly.

DeletedUser

me will nay hug even me Capt'n... unless he washes his stinky feet.. but that besides the point. NightGhst... who we be hugging? NMS? cause when ye say there border on our side is free and clear attack them now? LMAo... OK. if ye want me to think Laz and there crew is a bunch of half wits fine.. Laz ye be a half wit.. but me sure someone in there tribe would nay pul all support on our side to stop a bunch of internalling huggin family tribes like yeselves. even ye own member have said parts of ye tribes nay want to fight.. they just be internalling turtles me sure. So please nay throw RUM!! into a bucket of half wit huggers.

And FYI... this is ME saying ME hate families... nay RUM!!...but be that as it may.. me has been giving warnings fer some of me ..ahem...posts so me shall tone it down here a bit. Me would like to see some PNP if unw40 REALLLY is warring NMS. if nay then be that as it may :)

kotche

I agree with some of the comments made about family tribes, but at the end of the day it's just a alliance which is visible to the whole world rather than being kept secret through tribe diplomacy.

We are not the only tribe in this world who have alliances with other tribes, we just let everyone know who ours are.

The biggest huggers in this world are NMS, if they didn't hug then they would not be around today because they are surrounded by great tribes.

Except CB/WASP obviously who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

PS: good luck with your new recruits NMS.

DeletedUser

i dont know kotche wet paper bags are vicious they stick to you and its just a big mess. :p

oh and go read my long post in barb nobling that about sums it up, and its worth the read.

DeletedUser

Tribes come and go. It's the players who make the difference in the tribes.....No doubt each sizable tribe has its share of competent players...these hold the tribes together...but in essence each tribe is a confederation of independent players bound by a common purpose/enemy. There are still players in this world that quit with the first sign of incomming...as the world gets older...these will be eliminated....some of you here now talking...will likely be internally nobled...this is just the facts....RL does enter into this world and vice versa.....This forum traffic is all a time waster...you should all be farming....that's what I'm doing :)

DeletedUser

Marry nuncles, i'faith thou't more full of slight and insults than ane hedgepig of backle-quills or yet a pirate-fleet of mizzensails! Dark glee and merry chuckles thou givest with thy blades of words; more yet say I!

jester.gif

sigpic78967_1.gif

DeletedUser

Me farms and spews me mouth all at the same time :)

Styxipoo has shown me the light of farming scripts... still like the old fashioned way.. but scripts be cool.. unlike family tribes that "show" who they huggging. NAP's are lets not fight fer now.. but later we will clash.. Allies are people to hug with.. me might like ye but not that much..LOL

Family just says me likes to hug like tribal hugs.. that is all :)

DeletedUser

Familes or no families...

UN W40 is owning the Coalition of the useless (the CB family of tribes).

UN W40 is owning WRATH family of tribes (Including Malice, etc).

UN W40 is currently winning (different choice of words...) against the NMS huggers - who helped us out by taking our trash (useless barbarian/internal nobling players who get afraid when they see an incomming and cry to the world for help). Overall though - NMS has a very solid base of players... I'm just surprised they took these children in... and those children are even dying to the CB family of jokes.

As for RUM! They've got a good tribe - some who hate families (respect that opinion) others who don't care (respect that opinion). But so far - whatever they are doing is working for them... as they are still around... I think eventually Dacritta will just internally noble everyone, (j/j).

Bastille the Destroyer

P.S. Forums are getting boring -

iDesiR

lol
UN is the joke ... instead of fighting, they hugged WASP.
If they have the balls that they so speak of, why not take them by force ?

As for Owning CB .. you are twice the size and yet after weeks of trying, you've hardly made a dent.
Yes you are taking more villages .. but the "coalition" hasnt even begun their retaliation yet .. lol.

Enjoy the slight advantage you have in taking villages right now.
It wont last too long ;)

DeletedUser

lol
UN is the joke ... instead of fighting, they hugged WASP.
If they have the balls that they so speak of, why not take them by force ?

As for Owning CB .. you are twice the size and yet after weeks of trying, you've hardly made a dent.
Yes you are taking more villages .. but the "coalition" hasnt even begun their retaliation yet .. lol.

Enjoy the slight advantage you have in taking villages right now.
It wont last too long ;)

Really? That seems like a pretty big stretch to say that.

Didn't need to fight Wasp one bit, took in a couple members and they died. We weren't ever heading to war with them or anything, it wasn't a "let's take members rather than fight" situation, simply a "well there's a few good members that want to join" situation. When that happened, war began with CB and NMS. Now, as has already been said, NMS is a respectable tribe n' all that. But CB? Christ no. Say what you want about upcoming "retaliations", but it's about 416 villages to 84 villages right now, in less than a month. Seems like somebody would put a halt to that if they were able, instead of simply getting demolished.

Looking over from the other side of the map, I can't even imagine how f***ed they would be if they had our full attention.