Families

DeletedUser247

I dont know why anyone would hug CB. They are failing very fast, and wont be around much longer(relative term, odds are it will take us a few months to get rid of them completely, but they have ceased to be a threat really).

I like the yoda talk, whether intentional or not :p

And I agree, barb nobling is no fun, but it does save you troops/strengthen your clusters/give you the ability to produce more troops. In no way am I condoning barb nobling, but I can see why some people would want to.

Bastille is a noob :p
Most of us in un w40 know you probably dont have a shared forum.

DeletedUser

Delta... I may be a noob... but i'm a sexy noob ;)

Don't you wish your Baron was hot like me?

@Rex - you also make good points. Yes - they were somewhat isolated villages - but we were hit with a slight surprise attack (although mostly weak and lacking skill from Rottfree, an apparent spy).

But don't worry - i'll work my way up towards you guys :) I want to expand my fun.

If you know me... which you don't... i like to talk... "crap", because its' amusing... but is hard when people write messages that make sense and don't incite.

Bastille (... is coming to get you... at a theatre new you) the Destroyer

DeletedUser

Its funny how EVERYONE is just going on and on and on and on and on about family tribes. Really does it bother yall that much? everyone is on UN's nuts yet nobody has proven that they are a far superior tribe. and nobody has done any real damage to UN. be CB noobs WRATH or NMS. As for RUM!!'s deal well i think yall are just butt hurt about something. what that is i have no idea. but it gets old after awhile. At first it was funny how jealous people were now its just like a broken record that wont ever stop.

just putting me 3 cents in.

Exactly why me 'ave strayed away from these forums... buncha scallywags arguin o'er and o'er 'bout th' same thing...

@Thorin

I think there's a significant difference between you somehow getting 4 or 5 villages off of NMS (and them not really caring) to us actually taking 332 villages off a coalition of tribes who continually claim that we "UN W40" are in trouble.

Agree with ye on this one, nicely fought ba'le with CB and whoevar else.

I think were still waiting for this "Trouble" to happen - and unlike you - we have good stats to back up our wars. We didn't get owned by NMS and they run for cover under an NAP. Why dont you go hug yourself out for a while and come back talking when you start fighting like real tribes do...

NMS in fact be marked as a NAP on our maps, but me buncha pirates be color blinded
knife.gif

granted we did nay touch NMS fer a while, but who be ye fer me t' justify RUM's actions?

I guess unless you go back and claim how 3 months ago you guys battled all these tribes that were supposedly powers in your region and how you defeated them... but what have you done lately?

Nothing? Hmm... scary!

UN was doin nothin be'ween flame and wasp... yer point be?

Maybe RUM! is going to start hugging CB coalition of tribes? Or is that just because you have shared forums with them? Hug Hug Hug!

Just like UN W40 wanted t' merge with TC?

Btw - good luck with being a 450 ranked player...thats super impressive.

Thorin with his 450 rank, be worth far than yerself t' RUM and t' me as't cap'n.

You cant cry inactivity if you have the sit. That is the sitter's fault for not checking in on the account more. And over half of mcastillo's nobles against RUM were active players.

He nobled off elena, sitter was nay at fault but a defensive mistake that coupled up with elena's sudden quittin. Nay excuses done, good job by mcast fer takin these vills.

Ye wanna think that RUM be weak go ahead, ye wanna think RUM be useless now and losin't prime go ahead, ye wanna diss us and make bull 'bout what ye think RUM be doin or't diplomacy go ahead, but keep in mind that th' moanin o' roaches in th' garden be mo' interestin than yer blabbers t' me or any othar o' me scallywags, sometimes they like t' waste th' time they should be farmin in t' fuel ye a few posts fer th' amusement o' th' public.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I must say...I like the whole skull and crossbones theme...lol....Pirate question for you....do you know what a brass monkey is?

DeletedUser

It's out of order, something is updating oddly for me. . . but anyway.

I'm not crying inactivity. I'm making the point that a sit on a large account is necessarily more difficult. Regardless it's very difficult to argue that Mcastillo did anything really noteworthy. He may have come out ahead on this. He survived successfully with the help of significant support and took a few villages, likely because he didn't have to pay much attention to his defense. You really need to stop desperately kissing up to NMS/Mcastillo. It almost sounds like you're the one hugging them. Or maybe it's just misplaced hero worship.

Before you start putting people down, What have you done that is note any worth, compare your stats to mine.

And as for a few Rum attacking me you guys know the truth you made me number 2 in 0dd, and for me attacking inactive come on, stop that already. I only attacked the rum members that were close enough and the ones that were attacking me. If it's Eleana that you guys are talking about she attack me. What i did is answer back and took some of her villages and if it was not her there was a sitter and I can prove that. Not my fault that the sitter couldn't handle there duty.

Remember ChaoSum you guys made me #12 in the world in ODA you don't get that by attacking inactives.

Really make Rum look bad every time someone talk down on me. Fact: Rum attacked me and I attacked Rum who came up ahead. Not taking any credit away from Rum, the ops. against me were the best i have ever seen thanks for the experience.

DeletedUser

@Kachine

It's funny how much information we know about your tribe isn't it? Hmm...

And I haven't heard of anything with the TC Family... if we merge with them... i'll probably jump to another tribe. I don't ever want to see another merge into UN W40. Only thing that is acceptable to me now is an occassional recruitment of a good player who has proven themselves.

But yeah - you guys enjoy your merged forums with CB - i'm sure its entertaining listening to them get owned by UN W40.

And yes - your right - it's RUM!s business as to whom they attack or don't attack. But facts are... that we've been at war with bigger tribes for longer than RUM! has, and will continue to be... The reason for this? We are truly a war tribe.

Not a wannabe war tribe - sure you have some very good members and some strong players - but I think we've proven our point - as we have been fighting against the CB coalition to the North, NMS to the North and West and Malice/Wrath to the south.

But anyways Kachine - it's nice to hear your posts... even if they aren't well informed ;). Hah!

And I am glad you came out with the truth about your NMS NAP.

But once again, none of my business who you fight or don't fight. You guys are doing well for yourselves - which is obvious. Hopefully we'll all get a chance to battle against each other someday. I'll be looking forward to that fun :).

DeletedUser

Before you start putting people down, What have you done that is note any worth, compare your stats to mine.

And as for a few Rum attacking me you guys know the truth you made me number 2 in 0dd, and for me attacking inactive come on, stop that already. I only attacked the rum members that were close enough and the ones that were attacking me. If it's Eleana that you guys are talking about she attack me. What i did is answer back and took some of her villages and if it was not her there was a sitter and I can prove that. Not my fault that the sitter couldn't handle there duty.

Remember ChaoSum you guys made me #12 in the world in ODA you don't get that by attacking inactives.

Really make Rum look bad every time someone talk down on me. Fact: Rum attacked me and I attacked Rum who came up ahead. Not taking any credit away from Rum, the ops. against me were the best i have ever seen thanks for the experience.

yer contineous insistence that't was RUM vs mcast be hilarious. RUM was offense, NMS and nay mcast alone was defense.

at bastille, comments in blue:

@Kachine

It's funny how much information we know about your tribe isn't it? Hmm... oh dang they haz a spy!!!

And I haven't heard of anything with the TC Family... if we merge with them... i'll probably jump to another tribe. I don't ever want to see another merge into UN W40. Only thing that is acceptable to me now is an occassional recruitment of a good player who has proven themselves.

But yeah - you guys enjoy your merged forums with CB - i'm sure its entertaining listening to them get owned by UN W40. show me proof o' a rum-cb shared forum, and i'll give ye th' proof o' th' merge offer UN W40 gave t' TC and was rejected by TC

And yes - your right - it's RUM!s business as to whom they attack or don't attack. But facts are... that we've been at war with bigger tribes for longer than RUM! has, and will continue to be... The reason for this? We are truly a war tribe.
Total OD:
3 The Pirates Pearl 351,14 Mio.
4 UN W40 321,99 Mio.

Not a wannabe war tribe - sure you have some very good members and some strong players - but I think we've proven our point - as we have been fighting against the CB coalition to the North, NMS to the North and West and Malice/Wrath to the south.

nicely done fightin NMS, but CB and WRATH... bleh...

But anyways Kachine - it's nice to hear your posts... even if they aren't well informed ;). Hah! yar me be such an ignorant fool
sadmh9.gif

And I am glad you came out with the truth about your NMS NAP. ye really thick mate?

But once again, none of my business who you fight or don't fight. You guys are doing well for yourselves - which is obvious. Hopefully we'll all get a chance to battle against each other someday. I'll be looking forward to that fun :). dont ye dare quit 'fore then, agree?
captain.gif

DeletedUser247

fighting them all at once, and check when un w40 was created. Since then we have way more OD than you ;)
As I said before, bastille is mistaken about the shared forum, but you are still hugging them.

DeletedUser

fighting them all at once, and check when un w40 was created. Since then we have way more OD than you ;)
As I said before, bastille is mistaken about the shared forum, but you are still hugging them.

un w40 did nay start from scratch af'er th' reform either

how we huggin CB? or ye just like t' throw th' word 'round?

bastille be mistaken?!?! then that make ye mistaken too eh?

DeletedUser

@Kachine

It's funny how much information we know about your tribe isn't it? Hmm...

did i miss something? i only saw the shared cb thing and the fact that we have members fighting some small tribes... and the first one just isnt true.

DeletedUser

LOL...I know what they are talking about...the same sort of joke offer we gave NMS to join our family.

DeletedUser

But once again - for the record... if UN W40 completes another merge... i'll find a new home ;)

That's how confident I am that there will be no more mergers.

Some recruitment sure - 'tis always going to happen. Gyaaar! (LOL).

About your OD stats - our stats your posting are only since we re-formed - not since the beginning. Otherwise it would be much different. But we've got not bad OD considering we just reformed a few months ago... and yours is from what... your existence?

And Kachine - I don't think you is an ignorant fool... just a fool, Hah!

And I also plan to be around for a very long time - I look forward to meeting on the field of battle.

DeletedUser

A shared forum with CB?? LOL. What'll ye come up with next?

I don't believe I came up with that. But it is what one of our 18 spies in CB family said. I have no idea if it's true or not - but a merge with T.C is a good joke

DeletedUser

I don't believe I came up with that. But it is what one of our 18 spies in CB family said. I have no idea if it's true or not - but a merge with T.C is a good joke

The only way we merge with the TC Family is if we all agree to their terms and let them be the leaders - while we follow orders.

I will not have it any other way!

LOL

DeletedUser247

bastille, you think we would turn down a merge just for you? :p
As I have said before, I think RUM doesnt have shared forums with CB, but they are still hugging them.

DeletedUser

How are they hugging us from the other side of the world?
Sure it's probably cold on the west, but we aren't the warmest things going around.
-WM- are looking pretty hot.

DeletedUser

LOL - CB actually talks?

Shouldn't you be more concerned with how many villages your tribe is losing on a daily basis?

Or maybe you should be more concerned with managing your shared forums with other tribes ;)

DeletedUser

I'm meant to be moderating the count to 100,000 thousand thread, but for some reason my privs have been stripped :(
Word must've got out that I'm one of the 18 spies!

But yeah, I'm actually sticking my head above the sandbags and checking out what's going on.
Might want to get to filling those new K38 villages up with spear nukes eh?