Families

DeletedUser

That's right.

But at least in UN W40... we use rams with our spear nukes, and don't just send spear nukes out all by themselves to die upon our walls.

But nice try Rex;

DeletedUser

Tut tut tut. You don't know how i build my own nukes, so i don't take much offence to that.

But i have found that if you add in HC to spear nukes they get finished a lot quicker.

DeletedUser

Beat me to it yarghhh. I'm suprised you even brought that village for show and tell.

DeletedUser247

I am suprised CB thinks it is worth all the troops they sent at it. Yes I needed it for a church, but my "friend" who was going to give me some villages decided he wouldnt quit and decided to cat my village.

35se

Funny thing is how that 295 point village cost all those LC. Id be showing it too. how pathetic CB cant even kill that tiny little village

DeletedUser

LOL

Poor CB - still learning how to Nuke at this point in the game.

DeletedUser

I am suprised CB thinks it is worth all the troops they sent at it. Yes I needed it for a church, but my "friend" who was going to give me some villages decided he wouldnt quit and decided to cat my village.

You needed a barb for a church where you had no villages to begin with? That makes sense :icon_neutral:
To be honest it really made my day when I saw a report of your village when it was at a prime 49 points. But you already know that with your 18 spies don't you?

Funny thing is how that 295 point village cost all those LC. Id be showing it too. how pathetic CB cant even kill that tiny little village

I don't have a clue why there were only LC in those reports, it's RD's business, but seriously? You call that a big loss?
And it's obvious that he timed heavy support to land at about the same time, village points has nothing to do with troops within the village.

DeletedUser247

My "friend", RDAOIA, was quitting and was going to give me his villages, but he decided not to once war between WASP and un w40 was starting to look like a reality. He stacked my train on his one village, but I still took the barb. If I could I would have abandoned it, but if you decide to keep catting a village of mine, no matter how small, I will stack it. I am not saying it was a big loss, just justifying using spear nukes.
The village was 2.5k points when the catting started. That is 500 more points than the normal village your tribe nobles. I just dont see why you decided to cat it instead of nobling it.

DeletedUser

My "friend", RDAOIA, was quitting and was going to give me his villages, but he decided not to once war between WASP and un w40 was starting to look like a reality. He stacked my train on his one village, but I still took the barb. If I could I would have abandoned it, but if you decide to keep catting a village of mine, no matter how small, I will stack it. I am not saying it was a big loss, just justifying using spear nukes.
The village was 2.5k points when the catting started. That is 500 more points than the normal village your tribe nobles. I just dont see why you decided to cat it instead of nobling it.

They are all too busy plotting in vain how to get on our good side and avoid getting rimmed to noble anything of ours.

DeletedUser

but if you decide to keep catting a village of mine, no matter how small, I will stack it.

i love when people turn themselfs into an oda sink, because i will keep launching ;) if you continue hitting no walls they cant really effectively stack unless they time their defence and either way your taking more losses then you otherwise would. unless your timing like 30k cats with pally to hit there it really is a noob tactic to just stack walless villages.

DeletedUser247

i love when people turn themselfs into an oda sink, because i will keep launching ;) if you continue hitting no walls they cant really effectively stack unless they time their defence and either way your taking more losses then you otherwise would. unless your timing like 30k cats with pally to hit there it really is a noob tactic to just stack walless villages.

how did you know that I timed 30k cats and a pally?

DeletedUser

personally would nay go 'round defendin that village, but all t'em own strategies me guess... that def coulda been used t' keep mo' key galleons afloatin

DeletedUser247

I like that village, and seeing it at 50 points is now what I want to see happen again. That and I hated seeing all those incomings when they decided to send catting runs and there was nothing I could do. Maybe if NMS would attack my villages on the front line with them I would agree, but I have barely needed defense against NMS, except for the times when they try to renoble villages.

kotche

Today it's a little village, in a month its a full, short range noble village.

You had your chance to take it CB and now it will come back to bite you.

DeletedUser

Perhaps it will, but how much much damage can it do? Even if he manages to take a village, he won't have any support to hold it. It's just a waste of his own troops defending it and a noble.

kotche

I'm not here to educate you on how to play the game so I'll leave you to think what you like.

DeletedUser

Today it's a little village, in a month its a full, short range noble village.

You had your chance to take it CB and now it will come back to bite you.

more like 36 days for a total of about 2 mill of every resource, and if you want constant build in the village you will need to pump most of it in from quite a distance, tying up all that defense for 40 + days, have your first church in the village, make your train try for a long range op and then hope that your enemy is stupid enough that they dont realize you probably have a first church in that village with a train and stack for your long range op, with plenty of time to do so, accordingly.

oh and even if you build defence in the village they will have plenty of time to hit before your defence does.