Families

DeletedUser

You're mistaking CB for intelligent players though.

against anyone worth recruiting the village is pointless, if someone cant realize what i just pointed out they are nothing but food. so have fun :lol:

DeletedUser

The wider debate is about hugging really.

The old mass recruit v "elite" tribe in early world development is another aspect of it.

Some tribes/families/blocs can grow to large size without being very aggressive, but instead by recruiting & then eating the weaker or inactive members.

It's worth making a distinction between gameplay strategy & personal preference & enjoyment in this debate.
Some feel that it makes strategic sense to grow large before the mass wars begin.
Others believe that such a strategy is boring & leads to members having large accounts but little battle experience.
Having a prolonged period without war can lead to inactivity.
Many feel that the whole point of this game is to relieve RL stress by sending out troops rather than actually hitting your boss/teacher/parent, so in that case war really is preferable!

I've seen both strategies employed effectively, but in general would have to agree from experience that often a smaller battle-hardened tribe who are used to playing as a team can overcome a much larger tribe (points & villages) that have less practice in playing together.

At the same time there is no real reason why a "family" can not gain that experience & maintain aggression.
It's just not done as often.
All too often players join families for (the illusion of) security, which is a leading reason why many others see them as weak.

**NOTE: I'm not buying into any arguments of where the families currently playing on this world stand in this regard :)

DeletedUser

The wider debate is about hugging really.

The old mass recruit v "elite" tribe in early world development is another aspect of it.

Some tribes/families/blocs can grow to large size without being very aggressive, but instead by recruiting & then eating the weaker or inactive members.

It's worth making a distinction between gameplay strategy & personal preference & enjoyment in this debate.
Some feel that it makes strategic sense to grow large before the mass wars begin.
Others believe that such a strategy is boring & leads to members having large accounts but little battle experience.
Having a prolonged period without war can lead to inactivity.
Many feel that the whole point of this game is to relieve RL stress by sending out troops rather than actually hitting your boss/teacher/parent, so in that case war really is preferable!

I've seen both strategies employed effectively, but in general would have to agree from experience that often a smaller battle-hardened tribe who are used to playing as a team can overcome a much larger tribe (points & villages) that have less practice in playing together.

At the same time there is no real reason why a "family" can not gain that experience & maintain aggression.
It's just not done as often.
All too often players join families for (the illusion of) security, which is a leading reason why many others see them as weak.

**NOTE: I'm not buying into any arguments of where the families currently playing on this world stand in this regard :)

Aye... ye said what me feel. Me just bad with me words and nay can speak clearly fer all to understand. ye words speak true fer me.. :)

DeletedUser247

travis, I thought you died, not posting hate about families for a week or two. :)

DeletedUser

LOL aye.... sorry did nay mean to disappear.. but me thought me was getting a little heavy handed and nay wanted to get to out of controll :)

and me nay has nothing real bad to say right now.. ye all be attacking and killing.. and it nay be internals..LOL.. so no reason fer me to spew me hate.. me likes what me see now. ... even if ye are still in a stinky family..LOL

DeletedUser

LOL aye.... sorry did nay mean to disappear.. but me thought me was getting a little heavy handed and nay wanted to get to out of controll :)

and me nay has nothing real bad to say right now.. ye all be attacking and killing.. and it nay be internals..LOL.. so no reason fer me to spew me hate.. me likes what me see now. ... even if ye are still in a stinky family..LOL

There are tears in my eyes hearing you say that!

DeletedUser

guess all th' flamin gotten ye motivated... trav what 'ave ye done!!!!!

iDesiR

That is 500 more points than the normal village your tribe nobles. I just dont see why you decided to cat it instead of nobling it.

Really ??
then look at this ..

http://www.twstats.com/en40/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7668158&pn=1&type=gain&enemy=0&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

lol
5 x 2k villages on the first page
and a further 5 on the second ...

and your Fearless leader ...

http://www.twstats.com/en40/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7636799&pn=1&type=gain&enemy=0&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Looks like 2k barbs is his speciality
:lol::lol:

Pot calling the kettle black ? or does the pot have simply no idea whats happening is his kitchen ?

iDesiR

And you conveniently left out:
43 Pages of Villages under 2.5k (UN 40A)

lolz ...

you guys love leaving out vital information to make your stats look awesome dont u ?
Show how insecure you must be ...

Besides ..
When did we ever criticize anyone for nobling barbs at 2k ?
Never ...

you are the one who criticized us, yet you didint check your own stats.
lol.

Epic Fail Noob

Last edited:

DeletedUser247

sorry, you were using un w40 members as examples, not un 40a.

un 40 has 15000 nobled villages 54 pages of less than 2.5k points
CB has 8699 nobled villages 102 pages of less than 2.5k points

so we have almost double your villages taken, and half your barb nobles.

PS I added -v- to the stats

DeletedUser

cant you move to 1 thread instead of spamming them all? Those are exclusive rights you don't have

DeletedUser

haha I agree we have a main thread for talking crap to each other, we should probably keep it there