Family tribe (facepalm)

DeletedUser

Just stumbled upon a family tribe who literally call themselves FIRST TRIBE and SECOND TRIBE...

The SIMPLE family.

not trying to mock them, but seriously? couldn't you think of a tribe name?

(haven't looked at players, just the name)

DeletedUser103352

Hey Shell don't judge. They just wanted to keep it plain and simple ;)

DeletedUser112655

Maybe they will take the imagination they did not use on their tribe names to figure out how to win the world with their sister tribes?

DeletedUser103352

Maybe they will take the imagination they did not use on their tribe names to figure out how to win the world with their sister tribes?

You a feminist? Why not brother tribes? HUH? HUH?!?! :p

DeletedUser112655

lol because some people say he as default, as for me I say she for default. Never go with the flow or you will be following things and people your entire life. :)

DeletedUser111085

Just stumbled upon a family tribe who literally call themselves FIRST TRIBE and SECOND TRIBE...

The SIMPLE family.

not trying to mock them, but seriously? couldn't you think of a tribe name?

(haven't looked at players, just the name)

Yeah not trying to mock them but ill make a thread about it where everyone can see.... You that desperate for attention? also i believe they did think of a tribe name, you know FIRST TRIBE and SECOND TRIBE..... no different than having the same commen 'knight' themed tribes you get every world...

DeletedUser

1. No i'm not after the attention, just thought I'd inform people as I was looking through family tribes and was surprised I didn't hear of this sooner.
2. No i'm not trying to mock them, like I said I haven't looked at there players, for all I know they could have been a notorious tribe using the name for shits and giggles, was just astonished of the name, that is all.

DeletedUser112655

Henley I think what ShellShockHD was saying is that they could of put more effort into naming their tribe instead of just using a generic name. Ones tribe is their family so I agree with that theory.

DeletedUser64969

I think it's done intentionally :) and it's quite funny

DeletedUser

Sometimes the simplest of things require the most thought. You say its not creative but I don't think I have ever seen tribes with those names so in a way, their names are more creative than any other tribe. I am not sure how to explain this so either you get it or you don't, I don't really care.

DeletedUser64969

makes perfect sense to me, and you stole my thoughts....

although i think they should have a picture of meerkat on there profile.

DeletedUser

Sometimes the simplest of things require the most thought. You say its not creative but I don't think I have ever seen tribes with those names so in a way, their names are more creative than any other tribe. I am not sure how to explain this so either you get it or you don't, I don't really care.

yes, I understand, its as if the simplicity of the name is original, therefore quite clever in a sense.

DeletedUser

The point is so the members don't forget which tribe they are in once The Third Tribe, The Fourth Tribe, and The Ninety-Ninth Tribe get rolling. Makes perfect sense to me. I wish more people did this to make it easier to keep track of my families.