Family Tribe Huggers

DeletedUser105579

Yes, I know some people dont like family tribes, so they may think that even the three Gians has is hugging, but there is one that beats them all. It seems there have become a new tribe that can use www.tribalhugs.net. I present to you.... (drumroll)... BTY!!!!!!!

They have 5 tribes in their family including the main. The other ones are: BTYA2, BTYS, BTYK and BTYN.
That is a grand total of 267 members.
LOL. What a mess that would be.

DeletedUser98503

Titanic1.jpg

DeletedUser

maybe you two should merge together, then you'd have an 8 tribe family...

DeletedUser

Yes, I know some people dont like family tribes, so they may think that even the three Gians has is hugging, but there is one that beats them all. It seems there have become a new tribe that can use www.tribalhugs.net. I present to you.... (drumroll)... BTY!!!!!!!

They have 5 tribes in their family including the main. The other ones are: BTYA2, BTYS, BTYK and BTYN.

Why would you post this? Who cares? You have three family tribes. The sad thing is, these small noob tribes DON'T beat them all. They don't know better, they are noobs. I would say 3 gians tribes is far far worse than 5 nub tribes that no-one has ever heard of.

DeletedUser102066

They should all war each other for about a month. Take the top stat players And stick em in one tribe. Have them eat the other 4 tribes. Disband tribe and reform it under the name Gians2 which would be the 4th member of the Gians family!

"Cool story bro!"

DeletedUser

go to sleep

DeletedUser

Congratulations Mr Russell, you have nearly lasted in the same tribe for a month, now what was your point?

DeletedUser105276

If someone else quotes my picture, ill class my self as god.