Family Tribes aka Brother/Sister Tribes

DeletedUser

I have actually spent many hours debating this with friends. I think family tribes don't really stand a chance because there will always be the "whats he up to?" mentality. Plus you will run out of nobeling room which is bad for everyone. The only possible way it could work would be if the leaders were very good friends and experienced players. Noobs make great meat sheilds down the road. The plus to family tribes is the shear size of them allows them to recruit very heavily. If the leaders can do a good enough job of identifying talent and working with them to develop them to pros, the end result would be family tribes with fewer close knit members. Thats would be the only way it could work. But that's an in the box scenario which will never and could never happen.

DeletedUser

I don't care for the whole Family thing myself but they are no worse than strong alliances.
I do however kind of like academy tribes if they are run properly as I use to help run one of
them. We had all of our skilled players in the main and a few in the academy with a bunch
that needed to work. I know it might sound stupid to some but the academy would have
ops planned using one of our own villages just to get the new guys use to timing nukes. As
well when we had villages to internal we would use those as chances to get them to understand
the timing of trains and seeing if they were ready for front lines. Many of our members that
I remember pointing out different things to and working with are now some of the top members
not only in our world but some of their others.

Netjack is that realy you my old friend.. you can tell its me bymy spelling hahaha;)

DeletedUser

APOC family was actually here, in w58, during start up, but you're right, they failed miserably.

Good for you though, to be in an organized family tribe. I think people look down on family tribes because they think they recruit in numbers to cover up their lack of skill as players. Not every family tribe is a mass recruiting quality-less tribe though. :)

It's definitely possible to have family tribes that not only have quantity, but quality as well. For example, Axte & DSBAND from W51. (not a biased opinion, I swear. lol)

lol, guess what. BK failed. Ah well, I've played almost since this game has started and that tribe really stood out.