Family Tribes

DeletedUser103537

Before NiKe we were TLOU. Always had a low member count throughout the world, never got appreciated although we would rip through tribes at our own pace:) we had smaller number count then anyone in the top 25 and yet we were still rank 9. CHAOS's core was the same although they did have deadweight which we made them remove. Basically we've put together a group of people who have proven themselves from the two tribe but I do see where people arehaving their own doubts on some of the REBORN we brought it. I still have my own doubts, although that doesn't matter anymore since I am gone from there. MERGE is actually a above-average tribe with the same potential as @night and Norse have. Through the countless words MERGE has had to take, they are still the rank 1 tribe and are so by about 2 million points. Norse has 29 members and MERGE has 35. Number will soon be cut down so comparisons will soon be the same I guess.
Just cut the crap guys and quit making un-informed posts (@evilclown or w/e) all your saying is the same thing over and over and over again, quite annoying because all you're basically saying is: 'they recruit, they nubs'

Well you duked me on 62. I did everything for you on that world and what did you do you put some nub on my account who ruined my reputation I had on that world. Also you do recruit a lot and merge a lot.

DeletedUser102104

Was your decision to help out:) although you did like you usually did, just ghosted :) wont be surprised if it happens again on W75.

omg'zzzzzzzzzzzz norse has 29 players, they massrecruit too.. we have 5 more members then you, nothing too major

DeletedUser113867

Nitroblade? Guy was original CHAOS :)

Yeah but you moved him over because he was small and moved him back in when you had less members

Proving steak is not a basher tribe, it is a holding tribe for recruits you cannot fit into your main tribe.

DeletedUser108293

Yeah but you moved him over because he was small and moved him back in when you had less members

Proving steak is not a basher tribe, it is a holding tribe for recruits you cannot fit into your main tribe.

Who cares? Let them do what they want to :icon_rolleyes:

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Can we not use a basher tribe to hold someone for a few days? I was moved because I was supposed to be merging into someone, the reverse ended up happening so when everything was wrapped up I retook my place in MERGE.

DeletedUser113867

Can we not use a basher tribe to hold someone for a few days? I was moved because I was supposed to be merging into someone, the reverse ended up happening so when everything was wrapped up I retook my place in MERGE.

Your tribe members claim it is not a sister tribe and is only bashing, then we post proof that the players in it are not bashing and it is infact and extension of the main tribe and you say is there a problem with it.

It is not us lot with the problem of you having a sister tribe, we are just stating you have one, it is your players with the problem as they are denying it and trying to find a reason not to call it a family tribe.

Why do they pretend they are not in one is the real question? If they are so ashamed of it are they really loyal to it? Are they only there for fear and no other tribe is in the area? I think you need to go talk to your players as they do not seem to happy.

DeletedUser108293

Your tribe members claim it is not a sister tribe and is only bashing, then we post proof that the players in it are not bashing and it is infact and extension of the main tribe and you say is there a problem with it.

It is not us lot with the problem of you having a sister tribe, we are just stating you have one, it is your players with the problem as they are denying it and trying to find a reason not to call it a family tribe.

Why do they pretend they are not in one is the real question? If they are so ashamed of it are they really loyal to it? Are they only there for fear and no other tribe is in the area? I think you need to go talk to your players as they do not seem to happy.

nelr4.jpg

Enough is enough. Stop flaming him now.