Famous IGN's

ishkintar

Whom are the most unforgettable players in this world? What did they do to stir things up? lol... :icon_biggrin:

son of thor

arabela, I have no idea who you are, and you certainly have no idea who I am...

But I remember your first avatar, the one with the hair hanging over one eye. It always gave me a bit of a woody. TMI?

Since then, not so much.

stellro

The most useless player / leader was Chief Ava (something) - couldn't even bring home a 3 against 1 victory in the early stages of the world and therefore was easy to coin the phrase "you don't know what your doing!!!"

DangerUS was always good for a laugh and a good player to boot.....

DeletedUser

metaller, countzero , tokubfn (dammit i cant remember how to spell his name)

DeletedUser

I will only list in-tribe (GOH) memorable players that made the difference in my opinion.
Sylbestros-GR for his high temperament
Stellro for his mouth and the ability to back-up everything he says
Torontorocko for his devotion to the tribe
DangerUS for his aggressiveness

I'm not listing anyone from other tribes cause I wouldn't know... My criteria are based in teamwork only.

PS. It was Chief Avatareon, Stellro. Good times ... :)

DeletedUser92314

metaller, garrock, bumble bee, king valkyrie, von hallander

hurod

Garrock, VH, JayJay, Raven24, Senatortribe, Johnnyboy444, N-ro, Arabela, DamienC, Victornewman, Maegnas, Hammertime, Esriak, Metaller, The Farseer, Cynz, Smitty, Bearhart, Shopwood...

Oh jesus, i could stay writing those names.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

wow so many names mentioned, hope everyone is enjoying w14 :D

arabela

arabela, I have no idea who you are, and you certainly have no idea who I am...

But I remember your first avatar, the one with the hair hanging over one eye. It always gave me a bit of a woody. TMI?

Since then, not so much.

I think my first avatar was a real pic of me...lol...if i remember right. :))

Well, if i would start a list with players that impressed me in this world, i think i would start it with Whoopin. :) Yes, him. I am sure not many of you remember his nick, but he did some nice work in begininngs with RK. I am glad he quitted fast :))

Then, Bumblebee (of course, best duke in this world),
Toxic.J (best player and my favorite player ever)
Jayjay (my nightmare in beginning, my friend in the end)
Garrock (very good duke and player)
Hurod (lot of fun)
Drew (a great tribemate and friend)
Metaller (always unpredictable)
Kangaroom (don't know much about him as player, never met him in a battle, but he talked a lot...lol)
The Angry Chicken (very good friend), also here i would like to mention Benoke, a2cip and ThomasMol
calarasi (lot of spam but sometimes he knew too much :p)

For me were too many players to mention, so, i am sorry i didn't mentioned all of you guys, girls...

Best world i've played :)

<3

DeletedUser

Oh, sorry hun...i just realised i missed you on the list ...haha

I am doing well, thanks. Love you back ;)

*LOL*
were about to post something about going to noble you in W47, then saw your second post *L* :)

gonna be active there soon tough, as I have used up my nobles in this world (more or less)

fun times ahead, as Hurod is coming back to co-play me.. WHEEEEEE :)

arabela

pffft - fine then ara - our bridges are burnt!!!! :icon_sad:

I just check stats for a bit and i laughed again: GOH still has 2 players and they are able to take villas from enemies. What can i say. Congrats to DouPantou and Stellro for resisting that much. :)

stellro

I just check stats for a bit and i laughed again: GOH still has 2 players and they are able to take villas from enemies. What can i say. Congrats to DouPantou and Stellro for resisting that much. :)

active players at that :) (well I say active - it might just be 1 player who is active with all of the accounts :icon_wink:)