Famous IGN's

DeletedUser

It has been a while. I gave it up so long ago.

I didn't have co-players, and focussing a couple of worlds where i had thousands of attacks in coming...yea. I was losing sleep at some points, just to dodge attacks n counter. I realised i didn't need it, and passed the account to AlisonSmiles.

I do miss dear Alison. I see she quit end of last year too.

DeletedUser

madtownman, gogu123, kenua, tango alpha, fabkins, jjj, drew, vh, met, stel, dou, bbb, raven j, east36, garrock, hamster X, pavlina, WOZZ

So many names...i could go on forever....

DeletedUser

: O

I get a mention? and here I thought nobody cared :p
Thx, Blade. ; )

My own list of IGN's I remember is pretty outdated. Almost all the players I loved fighting against, or fighting alongside, are gone.

I remember
- Chevez Grimlock (my Duke in SNOW)
- Villainous (his 2nd in command)
- KeinanB (best co-Duke I ever had. Made it fun to log in, even while losing against insurmountable odds)
- Rhapzody (Duke of Eagles, and first player who taught me how diplomacy was supposed to work. Of course, she taught me with nukes, after I'd done it wrong. But still, a learning experience ; )
- Meatturds (Templars Duke, who put up with my complaints about being a POW, and how I hate family tribes)
- and Herotti (also Duke, who made my time in Templars tolerable)
- Gandalaugh (Duke of Snow2, later Baron in Hawks. Great guy.... I wonder what happened to cause his disappearance)
- Rocco Verde (Bastard who wouldn't answer my PMs for weeks. Wait - I mean, Best Duke (Hawks) I ever worked for. Wish I could have surrendered to him much sooner.)
- Adellion (I can't forget. I've tried... but the nightmares still haunt me. ; )
- Forklift1 (I learned much of my early Defensive game from him. Plus he kept me supplied with fun fwd's & C&P ; )
- JayJayJay68 (taught me so much of what I know about warfare. Mostly through demonstration. OUCH.)
- Raven24 (evil twin, and unforgettable conspirator)
- Senatortribe (my most memorable Skype Video Chat. And gotta love the Canadian accent, eh?)
- Blade2021 (for honour on the field of battle)
- Michael Wittman / KarmaX / mberns (I admire(d) their stamina under fire, and wish I could have played with them.)
- d daddy (I'd write something, but I'd get a dozen infractions for it.)
- Walhabie (master of innuendo. Every time I thought he couldn't make my skin crawl any further.... *shudder*)
- Dead Badger (he's actually a decent guy, when he's not angry. But don't poke him, or take his beer.)
- Langile (wish I'd had the chance to fight her on my own account, instead of always on sits. Also one of the few people to make me lose my cool, under fire. briefly.)
- a2cip (great banter between the incomings.)
- arabela (beautiful & deadly. Very glad I got to fight against her ; )
- Drew Waylander (a dangerous opponent, off the battlefield as much as on it. Also one of my favorite Dukes ever.)
- Metaller (uh.. I've seen the name around. I think he used to be someone important? : )

DeletedUser

My own list of IGN's I remember is pretty outdated. Almost all the players I loved fighting against, or fighting alongside, are gone.

*Looks at RavenJ and makes a sad face*

DeletedUser

I get a mention? and here I thought nobody cared :p
Thx, Blade. ; )

I remember
- Chevez Grimlock (my Duke in SNOW)
- Villainous (his 2nd in command)
- KeinanB (best co-Duke I ever had. Made it fun to log in, even while losing against insurmountable odds)
- Rhapzody (Duke of Eagles, and first player who taught me how diplomacy was supposed to work. Of course, she taught me with nukes, after I'd done it wrong. But still, a learning experience ; )
- Meatturds (Templars Duke, who put up with my complaints about being a POW, and how I hate family tribes)
- and Herotti (also Duke, who made my time in Templars tolerable)
- Gandalaugh (Duke of Snow2, later Baron in Hawks. Great guy.... I wonder what happened to cause his disappearance)
- Rocco Verde (Bastard who wouldn't answer my PMs for weeks. Wait - I mean, Best Duke (Hawks) I ever worked for. Wish I could have surrendered to him much sooner.)
- Adellion (I can't forget. I've tried... but the nightmares still haunt me. ; )
- Forklift1 (I learned much of my early Defensive game from him. Plus he kept me supplied with fun fwd's & C&P ; )
- JayJayJay68 (taught me so much of what I know about warfare. Mostly through demonstration. OUCH.)
- Raven24 (evil twin, and unforgettable conspirator)
- Senatortribe (my most memorable Skype Video Chat. And gotta love the Canadian accent, eh?)
- Blade2021 (for honour on the field of battle)
- Michael Wittman / KarmaX / mberns (I admire(d) their stamina under fire, and wish I could have played with them.)
- d daddy (I'd write something, but I'd get a dozen infractions for it.)
- Walhabie (master of innuendo. Every time I thought he couldn't make my skin crawl any further.... *shudder*)
- Dead Badger (he's actually a decent guy, when he's not angry. But don't poke him, or take his beer.)
- Langile (wish I'd had the chance to fight her on my own account, instead of always on sits. Also one of the few people to make me lose my cool, under fire. briefly.)
- a2cip (great banter between the incomings.)
- arabela (beautiful & deadly. Very glad I got to fight against her ; )
- Drew Waylander (a dangerous opponent, off the battlefield as much as on it. Also one of my favorite Dukes ever.)
- Metaller (uh.. I've seen the name around. I think he used to be someone important? : )

I feel the need to add to these names garrock, my noob friend VH and yeah even sylbestro and stellro even if we dont get along well:icon_razz:. of course countzero my beloved enemy and later friend from =KK= and my nightmare bandaglion!! also kangaroom, KV, sutty and certainly many other names i cannot even remember....nice old times....:icon_confused:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

*Looks at RavenJ and makes a sad face*

Doh. Of course, Fishaaay as well. :p

But every time I think of you, Fishy, I remember how you loved me, and left me, and then I cry til I can't type anymore.
Thank you so much for bringing back those traumatic memories. *sniff*

: D

DeletedUser92314

I feel the need to add to these names garrock, my noob friend VH and yeah even sylbestro and stellro even if we dont get along well:icon_razz:. of course countzero my beloved enemy and later friend from =KK= and my nightmare bandaglion!! also kangaroom, KV, sutty and certainly many other names i cannot even remember....nice old times....:icon_confused:
Add King.Ari to the list for being the psycho asswipe loser in w14! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Doh. Of course, Fishaaay as well. :p

But every time I think of you, Fishy, I remember how you loved me, and left me, and then I cry til I can't type anymore.
Thank you so much for bringing back those traumatic memories. *sniff*

: D

I will return to you one day! I promise ;)

hallzyjake

Ravenj im upset i was not on your list :( haha. A lot of old B2B members, like blade said will be remembered, like Wozz, madtownman and kenua

DeletedUser

just to many to name,but they all no whom they are been a great pleasure playing along side so many and all the best to all on which ever world you 's are playing on .

jayjayjay68

My list would be:

Actives, and still playing:

Drew-Waylander: One of the best players I know playing TW atm, ingame and out. Can do every aspect of the game well. Total all rounder.

Von Hallander: Just awesome in most things, Opps, dont want to give him a bigger head. Another all rounder. Can Play, and lead.

Cynz: Ruthless, great attacker and never gives up.

Thats my 3. There are so many more but all in all, these 3 deserve the most Kudos. Well done W14. Its still the best world I have ever played and I learnt so much.

DeletedUser

Hi Jay

I´m honored to be on a list from such a great player as yourself. You and Garrock have been the "to beat" I have always looked at. (ofcouse others too, but counting players I have played with) and as you say , Cynz never stops attacking :)

Nic

Deleted User - 832139

FAILuer in keeping it short...

This is more of a eulogy really but hay ...

Where to start really ... just made so many friends in this world that will go beyond this world and beyond this game. Throughout this world I have met, to me some of the best people on the net be they tribe, enemy or ally. Some players I have met go beyond friendship and honour to the tribe and gave everything they have to make sure to game is fun.

But where to start, I have no clue as there are so many real characters I have met in w14 that have influenced me.

Active

Toxic, you have been the solid rock I stand on. Could not have got through this world without you at my side it is as simple as that. Brother in arms I give you the biggest respect as you never gave up on me. Definitely not a player I would like to face across the battlefield.

Dab, another solid rock who I cannot give enough respect too, always there always ready and always talking sense into my deaf ears.

Pav, erm, Pav just thanks for just being you :)

Chief Ed, your slow steady ways are always a calm point in the chaos I usually leave in my wake. (And I have left a few) respect for all the FTW mails. Respect matey.

VH, you’re hard work with diplomacy but we got there in the end, you have worked very hard for your guys and I give you respect for it 100%. Definitely you are one of the most influential players late on in the game. Still thought it would have been fun to go for a one –v- one with. (And yes with some of your stubborn diplomacy I nearly did go for it lol .... love ya really). But a better friend in this game you would be hard to find.

Mett, What can I say .... your just the geezer .... you are definitely a one off a kind ,,,, just never change. You have one of them personalities you either love or hate and I love the chaos you always bring to the battlefield.

Sandy .... ***HUGS*** Babes ...

LaddyDragon .... What can I say you have always been at my side through it all right from the start, silent but deadly dragon at my side how could I ever lose, you really do need to have faith in your skills babes you are a lot better than you think. Love ya simple as that ... (and give my best to Ron if you read this).

Ravenj, Where to start .... simple I guess really ... you’re the best at being you .... You have had me in tears of laughter more than once, the things you come up with and the tricks you play, and the ways you wrapped me around your little finger ... you have the kind of warped mind I love ..... Confession time .... Who was the biggest spy in FAIL it was me, you can blame Ravenj for that :) .

Rocco ... never could find the heart to finish you off. Respects matey.

Lee, you’re one of the best advisors any Duke could have solid reliable and always full of information and the way you love to twist things, paranoia is not the word for it? But I love you for it as it always keeps me sharp and watching over my shoulder making me work harder in diplomacy to cover my rear.

Stellro .... You make the forums fun, just a shame you came across two tribes that had a long standing connection. You are a good leader never lose your faith in that as your guys were very loyal and fought well on the battlefield. I just remember one bit of advice you gave me. “FAIL would not stand a chance against GOH as you’re too far away and too spread out” and I told you “I have faith in my lad’s abilities”. Seem I managed to prove you wrong on that one :) .

Syb, respect to ya but your aggression does not match your playing skills; you are good at the banter but just could not put it where it matters.

Dou, to you I give a 100% respect as you are the best of the GOH bunch, good solid skill on the field and solid diplomacy you were very hard to breakdown on or off the battlefield. You made the game fun for me.

Burns, what can I say .... you were just on the wrong side of the fence. Respects matey and one day you can teach me them cat skills of yours .... Shame diplomacy skills is not your strongest point or you really could have been a dangerous opponent.

Past players ... well thats hard ...

Bee, who I turned down three time in to joining FAIL, fantastic guy who taught me a lot about diplomacy. But let’s not forget the rest of the FAIL crew who worked so hard for the tribe at the start of the world to give us the reputation that preceded us in battle.

Jay, talking of battles I cannot believe how long we fought for full out 24/7 and that was before I ever heard of co-players. But a hard fought war like that built a friendship that goes beyond the game. One tribe against eight of the top ten tribes well we did ask for it lol. But it was a battle fought in hell and sleep deprivation that I never ever want to repeat (respect to all who fought through that war and came out the other side). But Jay you are without a doubt one of the best players I have fought against or along side. Respect is not a big enough word. Hardcore TW player and the best of mates I could ask for.

Tammy, I know you will read this but the amount of keyboards I have worn-out chatting to you in and out of game. Love ya babes and just do me one favour .... get well soon as you will forever be in my heart.

Div the Don, sorry Stell but you were never going to take him out. How much of my deff did I lose in your villages Don? How many snipes of GOH trains did I manage to get? For a long time you made the game fun for me. Stell you can blame Tammy for his survival .... :) , but ultimately Stell you got out played on and off the battlefield, but the forum was all yours :)

Gandalf, miss you matey...

TAC, Comments .... No .... your are a good warrior bro miss you about the place ... so get more active!!!

Ddaddy, never managed to interact with you much in this world but from here we moved onto more wild adventures.

Velo, my battle queen .... never complained just did your job and gave them hell. Respect babes

Bella, what sweet poison you are, you love and hate in the same min, such fiery passion for this game I can understand why you left us. I hope your little angel is doing good. But I must admit you are one player I would not like to face on the field, you never learned when a battle was lost and would keep at it until you won through with that hot passion of yours. Love ya babes.

FAB, what can I say, you’re a solid mate and I miss your influence.

Spike ... just keep them tunes going...

Last of the lost I put Alex & Vedad who were a huge influence on my leadership .... Miss you guys and hope all is good for you.

This list could go on forever,

Battles well the reborn war I will never forget. I think in that war we faced the best as I learned a lot and it was a steep learning curve I can tell you. I think if the Eagles had kept up their onslaught things might have been different.

But the most fun was with Jay and over Tammy against Tango, bless him and I do give Tango respect as after looking into his account he did it all without scripts. I still laugh about that fight even now. (OrangeSquash I believe the tribe we made was called).But it was the aftermath in the next morning as I woke to being Duke of OWNED. Still to this day do not know how that happened but OWNED guys you rock for sure.

I would give a mention to the lads we saved on the rim, you know who you are the DW crew who from nothing became a solid part of our wars and although small gave everything you had, the survivors have proved themselves hardcore. Respect.

Lastly to my solid crew of tribe mates who gave it everything and more I am glad I got to meet you and you will forever be in my memories as friends as we have fought through this with lack of sleep and lack of RL. To me you’re the best of the best.

Respects
The biggest NOOB
Drew

P.S. If you want to stay in contact PM for my FB :)

dabookman

Strange, after all this time this is only the 3rd post i have made in forum.

I can only go on those i know/knew so on current actives it has to be:

Drew I guess i'm the ying to your yang but we always got where we needed to be in the end.
Pavlina. You're just pav, what else can i add?
Toxic.J One of the best, now learning geordie
Raven J we only got talking recently but you've kept me amused for a long time.
EazyE419 we came a long way from where we started all those years ago
spikey1 My long time ig friend, staunchly loyal
TheOldTook see above :)
Hallzyjake you gave me some problems but you were always an asset (just sometimes an ass)
DouPantou Always respect for the best orc i faced in battle
gagone & Cristian Fernando my 2 bulldogs, tenacious warriors i could always rely on.

Of those no longer here

vaminos great warrior i would have liked to see here at the end
Raven24 Tammy, i know we fell out but i still love ya , hope you get well soon and sorry for all those sleepless nights i gave you
Althorn Planned one of the most fun ops i was ever involved in
jayjayjay68 the receiving end of that op, great player, great dignity.
TorontoRocko was fun on the battlefield Respect!
Fabkins gave me my chance in Owned, thanks, did my best to look after it.
Pinkerfluffierbadger Ex g/f who introduced me to TW. See what you did?
To all those past and present i haven't mentioned, thanks for making the game fun. Best of luck with the future.

hallzyjake

I know i was an @$$ :D And i apologize, i guess all those wars made me crazy hehe

arabela

Thanks Drew for so nice words.
One thing is certain ... you learn from wobba how to write more, but be a pleasure to read at the same time. :icon_razz:

I think those who loved this world did it because we didn't have co-players and for of those nights with no sleep that we offered to each other. Let's admit that making things easier with scripts, co-players, etc, are not making this game better, only easy to play. But the great satisfactions come with hard work. ;)

kisses to all :*