Famous last words

DeletedUser

(Yes I know I'm not famous, but I suppose everyone whos been around in W43 for a longer time will know who I am. The title is just because I love that song).

AoO - Behind the blow
Well, as you probably figured out by the title, yes, it is time for me to say goodbye. I am very well aware of that Scott, James, and the rest of the FRST-flamecrew till celebrate all night long but it's not like I care.

My journey in this world has been a good one, and this was were my twcareer began. No, this was not my first world, this was the first world I played properly in, actively till I quit. As a few of you will know, I was on the Audience of One account till the end of February, where I took over Rabid Squarrel. I really hate switching accounts, but I didn't know that by then. My activity went downhill; Like BORED! in the FRST-war. Just let me say this one thing. BORED! and NUTS are NOT the same Tribe. NUTS is way better, with fewer members and better coordination. BORED! was by no means a bad Tribe, but NUTS is better.

Anyways, I kept playing, barely doing anything until some other guy who wanted to play w43 so he could spam Eles forums properly came around and wanted to coplay. I went active again, but just for a week or so. I rimmed a player pretty much alone (my coplayer didn't help, he sent out maybe 1 train) and that was pretty much it. My coplayer and I got in an argument and he quit. This had nothing to do with my ego, he ran off when I pointed out he didnt do anything.

Truth to be told, I have been thinking of quitting this world since then, but I couldn't, thanks to all the people I met, all the experience I gathered and all the flamewars I had.
I'd like to deliever my special thanks to a few people;

- Lukey1881 - You formed the original Gore and was one of the best leaders I have ever had. I know you had your problems IRL, but you were always as cheerful as possible and never in a bad mood. Hell, you even laughed when you told me of for flaming another Tribemember. You are one of the best friends I have gotten during my time at Tribal Wars.

- St Ecstaticus, Webby911, Total1235, Kronyx, and the rest of Gore - You guys were always active in the Skypechat, and even though we were only around 10 people I always had over 1000 messages when I came home from school. You were always nice to me even though I was acting like a **** to you when I was in a bad mood. I apologize for that.

- Sasuke.., Marelica, Hades99, Odvar, Shrike and the rest of the Silent/NwN team - I originally joined w43 with Silent, but I had to quit shortly after cause my computer broke. You guys got me both to join - and rejoin w43. Had many good conversations with you guys, especially Marelica, Shrike and Hades. Heck, Hades even taught me how to order pizza :icon_redface:

- Slingo, .mrm and the rest of NUTS - It's a shame I never got to know you all as good as I wanted to, with the exception of Fadar, who I got to know quite well through our habits of watching a certain moviegenre. You guys are the reason I stayed so long in W43

- Lastly - Elemenohpi - You are a great mod, except the fact that you do not accept bribes. You are, in my opinion, the best mod, and fun to talk to. When I finally got to know you better it was too late, and I weren't active in these forums anymore.

With these words, I am checkin' out of the W43 section, atleast for now. I will probably be back to spam/flame some more in the near future.

F you all,
AoO

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I didn't realize you were still here, i thought you silently left. :icon_razz:

Good luck wherever you go, the flame wars were fun. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Bye Bye, maybe see you around the forums sometime :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

It was good to have you around. You will be missed.

Much like many before and many more after, W43 will miss another great character.

AoO, thanks for the good experience.