Raven
Ilikerain
Icedragon
11-11
Froghop
Timdogg
Thor
so many others....
I know some of them are just joining to test our the Church, and not there for the long run.

I think 30 will do good at the start, and once everyone leaves, it will fail miserably. Go away.

DeletedUser

In regards to that you will see these famous players in World 29:

Krazeh

Nauzhror

I know some of them are just joining to test our the Church, and not there for the long run.

I think 30 will do good at the start, and once everyone leaves, it will fail miserably. Go away.

I know some of them are joining W29, in fact one of them is joining the same tribe as me on W29, though under what name they're using and which person it is I will not reveal. Oh, also CiT is NOT joining W30, he has stated, repeatedly, that he hates Churches and will not be joining.

DeletedUser

hey guys i will join and i am famous i am sure the guy that challenged me before knows me.

Nauzhror

hey guys i will join and i am famous i am sure the guy that challenged me before knows me.

It's true, he's on the long list of thousands of players I have farmed. All of my farms are famous due to therm being in any way related to me.

DeletedUser

It's true, he's on the long list of thousands of players I have farmed. All of my farms are famous due to therm being in any way related to me.

you didnt farm me i quited because of my IG exams but now i will be super active and farm you?
do you have a premade my freidn or no,cause i do have 20 players experienced joining with me,yeah dont forget to choose north-west.

Nauzhror

you didnt farm me i quited because of my IG exams but now i will be super active and farm you?
do you have a premade my freidn or no,cause i do have 20 players experienced joining with me,yeah dont forget to choose north-west.

I am indeed in a premade tribe, though sadly we are not joining northwest.

DeletedUser

If you were doing your exams, how did you know he farmed you?

DeletedUser

Nauzhor was in cats in a speed round, they were dominating badly, he was the first one to phail

DeletedUser

You like to lie too? You couldn't even name A SINGLE PRE-MADE TRIBE. I'm giving you 5 hours bro..

DeletedUser

I know a premade tribe, they were called Tribe, they rejected me because i was rank 1 ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.