Famous Quotes

DeletedUser

Another thread to try and spur some forum activity in here :icon_razz:

Lets try to keep it Tribal Wars related otherwise the thread get to easily derailed and we have issues with that already.

"Human war has been the most successful of our cultural traditions."
- Robert Ardrey

"You can't say that civilization doesn't advance - for in every war they kill you in a new way."
- Will Rogers

And, one of my favorites:
"In Italy for thirty years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed. They produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did they produce? The cuckoo clock."
-Orson Wells

DeletedUser81101

In the name of the beer, the grub & the holy Pub.. Ahhhhhh men!

DeletedUser

"If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now." - Zaphod Beeblebrox

DeletedUser

"If violence doesn't solve a problem... then your not using enough of it"

:icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser81101

"If you ever lose... you can forget about it by jumping off a skyscraper" :eek:

DeletedUser

"If you ever lose... you can forget about it by jumping off a skyscraper" :eek:

I thought it went more like...

"If at first you don't succeed then sky diving is not for you"

might be a different one though :icon_razz:

anyways TW related quote...

War doesn't determine who is right...only who is left.

DeletedUser

"To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

My favourite one :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

1 tequila 2 tequila 3 tequila floor

fu(k i wrote that pretty well for been drinking for 7 hrs ... bday drinks hooray i am 24 hooray bundy rum is the best

DeletedUser

"only the winners write the history books"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

theres only two state you can be in ... p!ssed and queensland

DeletedUser

"The Death of one man is a tragedy, the death of a million men is a statistic"

Stalin (I think)

DeletedUser

"Kiss my ass" - John Wayne Gacy, right before being hanged for sexually molesting and killing over 30 underage boys.

"Hail Hitler" - SS commander, right before being hanged for the genocidal killing of Jews during the holocaust.

"I'll be back" - The Terminator, right before being throw into a pit of lava.

All these people till death still has crap to say lol.

DeletedUser

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
Winston Churchill

Courage is rightly esteemed the first of human qualities... because it is the quality which guarantees all others.
Winston Churchill

History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.
Winston Churchill

In return of your stupid quote of an SS commander.

'Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Nazi rule, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, and even if, which I do not for a moment believe, this island or a large part of it were subjugated and starving, then our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would carry on the struggle, until, in God's good time, the new world, with all its power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.'

Winston Churchill

DeletedUser

i love the game "Turning Point: Fall of Liberty" were churchill gets hit by a cab and actually dies. Then without his leadership and moral support, the british people do surrender to the Nazi's and they win the war before the U.S. can get involved. Then Japan and Germany attack the U.S. from both oceans some years later and boom! the beginning of the game :)