Famous Quotes

ancient magikz

Heres the quotes from my tribalwars profile:
If you kill one or two people they call you a murderer, if you kill thousands and millions, they call you a conquerer.

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."
-Alexander the Great

You have enemies? Good, means you stood up for something in your life.
-Winston Churchill

You give before you get
-Napolean Bonaparte

Should the enemy strengthen his van, he will weaken his rear; should he strengthen his rear, he will weaken his van; should he strengthen his right, he will weaken his left; should he strengthen his left, he will weaken his right. Shall the enemy sends support everywhere, he will be weakened everywhere.

DeletedUser

"It is easy to be brave behind castle walls"
Welsh proverb

"The sinews of war are money"
Cicero

DeletedUser

All warfare is based on deception. Hence, when able to attack, we must seem unable; when using our forces, we must seem inactive; when we are near, we must make the enemy believe we are far away; when far away, we must make him believe we are near. Hold out baits to entice the enemy. Feign disorder, and crush him.
- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

DeletedUser

Men surely ridicule themselves before they are being ridiculed by others.

--Meng Tzu

DeletedUser

"When we are at war we try to accomplish peace but when we finally got peace we prepare for war again"

DeletedUser

"A wise man, in times of peace, prepares for war."
-Can't remember who by :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

"A man does not have himself killed for a half-pence a day or for a petty distinction. You must speak to the soul in order to electrify him."

- Napoleon Bonaparte

DeletedUser

"A red sun rises, blood has been spilt this night"

-Legolas

"A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to"

-Gandalf

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41666

"xElla- is killing the forum" - unanimous mutter heard from members of w23.

DeletedUser27158

"Every holes a goal"

-I don't care. :icon_neutral:

"Reading gives us some place to go, when we have no where else to be."

-No clue. Catchy.

DeletedUser

Seriously guys. Just mail me with your problems. Don't parade them around on the forums.

DeletedUser41666

Firstly Thanks xElla- for unlocking this <3.

Having had a a few mails with xElla-. I want to say sorry for what I said.
Pulsar FTW said:
"xElla- is killing the forum" - unanimous mutter heard from members of w23.

I Want to take it back. She has a very tough job with us lot. And I think we should give her time. Its hard to be a mod. Giving up alot of your time, for what? People to tell you how they don't like the way your doing it. Or that you're not very good at it? I doubt there are many (If any) people here who could do as good of a job as her. And if you are thinking you could. Apply for a mod position. (Have and got turned down? You Obviously wasn't as good.)
Anyway people, don't hate me for this. It has to be said. I might as well be the one to say it. Maybe you'll be more likely to listen if its coming from someone who exactly 2hours ago was moaning about xElla- too.