Famous Quotes

DeletedUser

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

DeletedUser

The consensus seemed to be that if really large numbers of men were sent to storm the mountain, then enough might survive the rocks to take the citadel. This is essentially the basis of all military thinking.
Terry Pratchet

DeletedUser

Stupid men are often capable of things the clever would not dare to contemplate...
Terry Pratchet

Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I wasn't previously aware of.
Douglas Adams

DeletedUser

The game is about aggressiveness, anyone that hasn't figured that out has a rim side seat reserved for them.

Ive recently come to realize this. No I haven't be sent to the rim

Quote on style....
Any bully can beat you with a stick, a gentleman can do it so that you thank him afterwards.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

cpuple of quotes i find relevent

War is much too serious a thing to be left to military men.
Charles Maurice de Talleyrand

I am more afraid of an army of 100 sheep led by a lion than an army of 100 lions led by a sheep.
Charles Maurice de Talleyrand

Judge of a man by his questions rather than by his answers. - voltaire

It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets. - voltaire

DeletedUser

never mind any trouble unless its the trouble who minds you... dweh..!
Pig-30Moralqualityproblem.gif
Pig-30Moralqualityproblem.gif

LOL i like the pig head :lol: Obviously you played Perfect World :icon_wink:

There are no forever friends and enemies.

"Found it somewhere in the chinese literature":icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Diplomats are just as essential in starting a war as soldiers are in finishing it.

DeletedUser

"Run away and live to...run away another day."

Rincewind - Maybe he's a tribal wars dodge master.

DeletedUser

The most famous quote related to this game? Easily hoodoo complaining about the tribal aspect being overdone :wink:

phastigio

The only ones that should kill are those prepared to be killed.

I think it makes a good point...
-CG An Anime-

DeletedUser

Meet War. Not a bad sort of person, really. The first of the four horsemen (second of the five, if you count Chaos), War might be the undoer of nations and the death of millions, but he's got a family now, and if it's any consolation, he's bound to be worse at Bridge than you are. Don't ask.

Terry Prattchet

DeletedUser

It wasn't blood in general he couldn't stand the sight of, it was just his blood in particular that was so upsetting.

DeletedUser

Not so famous, but one of my favorite:

"Look at it this way. Every red village is a potential threat to your survival. They are looking at you and thinking about how to attack you. They are making plans to attack you. They are talking to their friends about how to attack you. The only way to make sure they do not succeed is to take them out before they grow balls big enough to take you out."

DeletedUser

"King Kong ain't got shit on me!"

Sorry could not resist. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

The Battle of Koom Valley is the only one known to history where both sides ambushed each other.

phastigio

Music is like a box of candy you gotta throw away the rappers...

I'm not sorry if it offended anyone. ;P