Fan Or Fear ??

Seven Swords

Looks Like I have got One Fan On This World Who Is Including Me In His Recruitment Mail.:lol::icon_cool:

nikug
Greetings

I see you've had modest success in this world to start and I want to help you thrive in this world. I'm a neighbor (although not too close) and usually I wouldn't do this but I'm offering a partnership due to your rather ideal location. Hear me out:

I am from W22 and W4, I was in the #1 tribe in both and a top player in both I used aliases =starkiller= and Fark. Look at my twstats for proof of my conquers.

I would like for you to join my tribe. There is a process to the application process but I am interested to hear if you would like to take part in it before I further elaborate.

We are the best tribe in our area...check out this funny report of the leader of Doubt trying to attack us haha:

http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/7...3-4e30-8f22-1ed3d3281679_zps4d6a72b7.png.html

Troops rule the day and that is what we stress. Join us!

Best,
Mr. D3TH

They Think I have been cleared and they have won one battle and looks like they are enjoying that everywhere..Posting stuff on Externals and mailing People about How I got Cleared and other stuff Like They are best tribe in area..(Laugh)

But Before Coming To Any Conclusion Please Check Out :~

http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/patelkapil16/media/Image_zps7ca9d666.png.html

So my Question Is That Does Nikug Is my Fan Or He Has Some Doubts In His Mind ?? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser13939

While you did suffer quite a bit of troop loss, I congratulate you on retaliating by knocking his HQ to rubble. *claps*

Also, why are there so many damn family tribes in this world?! It's 60 member limit tribes and we just started the world! Why do you feel the need for families?! >.<

DeletedUser

I don't get it. They "cleared" you and are now trying to recruit you? Or the opposite? Nice dodge there also...

DeletedUser111495

Kinda similar to the one i recieved at the start.

nikug Jul 31, 02:25
Greetings
I see your having some point success early; points alone will not win wars. I'm a neighbor (although not too close) and usually I wouldn't do this but I'm offering a partnership. Hear me out:
I am from W22 and W4, I was in the #1 tribe in both and a top player in both I used aliases =starkiller= and Mr.D3TH. Look at my twstats for proof of my conquers.
I would like to join a tribe but the tribes in our area are all pretty bad it seems. They appear to be recruiting anyone who asks and I am about winning, not babysitting.
The partnership I am offering is not for peace, but to start a tribe together. I am adept at leading a tribe and I want you to join me. I won't go offering any position yet (as that would be contradictory to the fact that I believe tribes in our area are foolish) but I am confident you can earn one as one my first members. I will do recruiting very selectively and I'll offer up strategies I have imparted in the past.
Perhaps you can offer up your previous experiences to see what role you can play in this.

My recruitment strategy once the tribe is formulated is quite simple…I intend on being a leading player in this continent and seeing who has shown his or her worth.
It will be hard to be alone for too long in a new world, I am just offering a hand. Will you join me?
Best,
Mr. D3TH

DeletedUser13939

I don't get it. They "cleared" you and are now trying to recruit you? Or the opposite? Nice dodge there also...

They are trying to recruit other people while using the fact that they "cleared" him to gain more members.

DeletedUser111495

Yeah basically although they claim to be the best tribe in the area (which they are not btw) Doubt is :) They feel so insecure that they have to try and persuade people to join them by slating the better tribes around them, just shows they are desperate.

DeletedUser113161

"We are the best tribe in our area...check out this funny report of the leader of Doubt trying to attack us haha"

This made me lol too much irl, i was here talking with Seven Swords when it happened xDD

Frozen Flaim

Haha interesting, but a slightly embellished recruitment mail, RBE (=Starkiller='s tribe) were only rank #1 during the very early world, untill the majortity moved elsewhere. Still, i remember him being a good player with alot of respect, although unfortunately we were situated on opposite ends of w22.

Still, he's a good player with a proven track record, whereas i have no idea who this Seven Swords guy is, isn't he the one that just got cleared? I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this thread was, but in his position i'd be accepting the invite rather than mocking it on the externals.

DeletedUser

lol man i still believe doubt and D3TH is natural ally but my time of tw politics has lone gone.
natural ally means they are natural choice of each other.
and i congrats doubt foe its first nobbling

DeletedUser

I have seen reports on villages getting cleared that hurt more on this world and those aren't being used in some recruitment mails, lol...

If you break 1 sword, you will still get stabbed by 6 other swords... :icon_rolleyes:

Talking big and underestimating others has never lead to victory.
At least it's fun to see that some fighting is going on and some cats working. Good luck to everyone fighting. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser113161

Haha interesting, but a slightly embellished recruitment mail, RBE (=Starkiller='s tribe) were only rank #1 during the very early world, untill the majortity moved elsewhere. Still, i remember him being a good player with alot of respect, although unfortunately we were situated on opposite ends of w22.

Still, he's a good player with a proven track record, whereas i have no idea who this Seven Swords guy is, isn't he the one that just got cleared? I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this thread was, but in his position i'd be accepting the invite rather than mocking it on the externals.

The reason he posted this is because that D3TH guy was showing off a "clear" (which was not a clear at all) message in his recruitment mails, afterwards he got cleared himself by the guy he mentioned to be "Cleared" and got catapulted down to HQ lvl 2, that is the irony of this story :icon_redface:

Seven Swords

LOL to your statement..I am not sure if you have read thread properly or not but he is not mailing me about joining his tribe..He is mailing players and saying that his tribe is best because THEY CLEARED FEW OF MY TROOPS :icon_neutral:

Seven Swords

While you did suffer quite a bit of troop loss, I congratulate you on retaliating by knocking his HQ to rubble. *claps*

Also, why are there so many damn family tribes in this world?! It's 60 member limit tribes and we just started the world! Why do you feel the need for families?! >.<

DK, Lets Make One Big family Tribe ?? :icon_cool:

Last edited:

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Im not quite sure thats what Nikug meant but he should be flaunting a statement like that around to all the players in the area. Like TheDefender aptly put it:

If you break 1 sword, you will get stabbed by 6 other swords.

DeletedUser

Oooo dramaaaa. This is great.

I think nikug has the right idea actually...I'm going to ask him if he got any members out of it but I feel you wrote this thread (your first thread) out of fear that it might actually work haha.

I am not saying D3TH is stronger...just saying that there is nothing wrong with manipulating your slight mistake to get something out of it. Rather smart to me...now he has something to use against you for a little haha

DeletedUser

I did some further digging...the family tribes still have less members than yours combined >.>

DeletedUser

Still, he's a good player with a proven track record,.

I also got the same recruitment mail so i took a look at his w22 stats and upon seeing half his caps were internals i politely turned him down, so if by proven track record you mean hes good at rimming dead accounts then yes i completely agree.

DeletedUser

Rose.... I fail to see the logic in what you are saying....

I like this pun ;)

I like you... :)

Im not quite sure thats what Nikug meant but he should be flaunting a statement like that around to all the players in the area. Like TheDefender aptly put it:

If you break 1 sword, you will get stabbed by 6 other swords.

Oh, I like you too... :)

People like what I wrote, feels like I'm in heaven... :icon_eek::icon_redface: