Fan Or Fear ??

DeletedUser

Yup...I still don't get why they aren't one tribe as they would have about a dozen slots still open.
kind of a cool idea each tribe go and do their own thing then late game (if they're still around) merge all the active accounts together kind of a divide and conquer concept

Seven Swords

Whats wrong having 60 members If you Know Everyone ?? Axe is premade tribe so i think DK knows whom he has recruited So far..

Seven Swords

Oooo dramaaaa. This is great.

I think nikug has the right idea actually...I'm going to ask him if he got any members out of it but I feel you wrote this thread (your first thread) out of fear that it might actually work haha.

I am not saying D3TH is stronger...just saying that there is nothing wrong with manipulating your slight mistake to get something out of it. Rather smart to me...now he has something to use against you for a little haha

I know you are D3th Fan :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

kind of a cool idea each tribe go and do their own thing then late game (if they're still around) merge all the active accounts together kind of a divide and conquer concept

Yeah I am not against it. Just odd I guess.
Are you in D3TH?

DeletedUser

As to whether or not I am a fan of D3TH...I am not. I could care less about being a fan of a tribe not in my k.

However, there are three leaders I have respect for, two of which I have played with and one I've seen many times in the forums. baluphai is one, and nikug is the other. I don't know who you really are Seven Swords...therefore I have nothing to respect or dislike.

DeletedUser

Yeah I am not against it. Just odd I guess.
Are you in D3TH?
nope everything i type here is pure speculated opinions based on experience and twstats/ forums

Whats wrong having 60 members If you Know Everyone ?? Axe is premade tribe so i think DK knows whom he has recruited So far..
Tribe Changes:179
pretty high changes for a premade

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As to whether or not I am a fan of D3TH...I am not. I could care less about being a fan of a tribe not in my k.

However, there are three leaders I have respect for, two of which I have played with and one I've seen many times in the forums. baluphai is one, and nikug is the other. I don't know who you really are Seven Swords...therefore I have nothing to respect or dislike.

Alright, so we know rose isnt in K55/56... we are closing in on you.

Seven Swords

Lolz And I don't even Know who you are And I am not at all Interested Knowing that..And I have Not Played with this account on past worlds so if you want to know who I am than you can PM on In game..;)

Seven Swords

I don't even Know This Guys.. (rofl)

DeletedUser13939

I did some further digging...the family tribes still have less members than yours combined >.>

Wut

*looks at BOSS family, t.p family, etc.*

U no math?

nope everything i type here is pure speculated opinions based on experience and twstats/ forums

Tribe Changes:179
pretty high changes for a premade

Have we kicked 179 already? Damn, time flies. Axe didn't get filled up during pre-registration. So naturally we recruited those that looked good enough to be a Dwarf. As for the number, well, some of those new Dwarfs just couldn't keep up. Most notably is the activity. You want me to keep a player who was amazing on a past world but can't be asked to get on for more than three hours a day? Sorry, I got better players waiting to replace him. ;)

DeletedUser

Wut

*looks at BOSS family, t.p family, etc.*

U no math?

Have we kicked 179 already? Damn, time flies. Axe didn't get filled up during pre-registration. So naturally we recruited those that looked good enough to be a Dwarf. As for the number, well, some of those new Dwarfs just couldn't keep up. Most notably is the activity. You want me to keep a player who was amazing on a past world but can't be asked to get on for more than three hours a day? Sorry, I got better players waiting to replace him. ;)

I'm talking about Lif3 and D3TH

and Seven Swords I wrote a type...I meant the leader of Ya Bro...balubhai. You do not have to respect either one of them...I do not think they care. But your need to create this post seems to make me think that you do care about how other people think of you.

DeletedUser

Looks Like I have got One Fan On This World Who Is Including Me In His Recruitment Mail.:lol::icon_cool:

They Think I have been cleared and they have won one battle and looks like they are enjoying that everywhere..Posting stuff on Externals and mailing People about How I got Cleared and other stuff Like They are best tribe in area..(Laugh)

But Before Coming To Any Conclusion Please Check Out :~

http://s1373.photobucket.com/user/patelkapil16/media/Image_zps7ca9d666.png.html

So my Question Is That Does Nikug Is my Fan Or He Has Some Doubts In His Mind ?? :icon_rolleyes:

So to prove you haven't been cleared you choose to show a report from before you were back timed and cleared?