Fan Or Fear ??

nightmaresc2

Am i the only person here worried that this amazing tribe and player is bragging about knocking down a HQ level after getting their feces pushed in? :icon_eek:

You got your cheeks spread by someone obviously better then you, stay trash and un-install your web browser please

DeletedUser

Am i the only person here worried that this amazing tribe and player is bragging about knocking down a HQ level after getting their feces pushed in? :icon_eek:

You got your cheeks spread by someone obviously better then you, stay trash and un-install your web browser please

Ughh the visuals.

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have no doubt that Doubt are far better than D3TH, D3TH should try and avoid trouble that the 6 remaining swords will bring down upon them...

DeletedUser111495

Doubt and D3TH are both good tribes and was a tough decision when i got initially invited by Nikug, for one i think i remember him from somewhere and for seconds I reckon hes more experirenced at leading than Seven Sword (No offence) i chose to to join JOKER which is now Doubt cause of me :) becasue of there memberlist at the time....

However with the recongnition D3TH eventually was recieveing it made Nikug try and up his game a bit but he chose to do it in the wrong way, it might be considered smart by includinG that report and persaudign people not to join Doubt/Rival tribe but at the same time it shows he is not confident that his tribe is better as he goes for desperate measures, im sure the message he sent to me initially would of been enough or a good starting point....

Also...

Survival Instincts Aug 14, 18:50
I know some of your members from other worlds, they are not that great but if it makes you feel better tell yourself they are.
nikug Aug 14, 18:51
Appreciate your analysis. And tell your friend Rose. to stop talking about my tribe...I never wanted the attention and I don't want it now.

So he does not want attention but goes out his way to mock his enemy....

PS. Although i know who Rose. is that does not make him my friend :p

Last edited:

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ive heard nikug is account sat by another player who runs Lif3. From my experience with nikug I reckon it was his account sitter who sent the mail, he probably got reprimanded but by then i reckon it must have been too late. If this is the case then it was smarter to keep by what was posted than to back down and appear even weaker damaging his credibility and decreasing tribal cohesion.

DeletedUser

Doubt and D3TH are both good tribes and was a tough decision when i got initially invited by Nikug, for one i think i remember him from somewhere and for seconds I reckon hes more experirenced at leading than Seven Sword (No offence) i chose to to join JOKER which is now Doubt cause of me :) becasue of there memberlist at the time....

However with the recongnition D3TH eventually was recieveing it made Nikug try and up his game a bit but he chose to do it in the wrong way, it might be considered smart by includinG that report and persaudign people not to join Doubt/Rival tribe but at the same time it shows he is not confident that his tribe is better as he goes for desperate measures, im sure the message he sent to me initially would of been enough or a good starting point....

Also...

Survival Instincts Aug 14, 18:50
I know some of your members from other worlds, they are not that great but if it makes you feel better tell yourself they are.
nikug Aug 14, 18:51
Appreciate your analysis. And tell your friend Rose. to stop talking about my tribe...I never wanted the attention and I don't want it now.

So he does not want attention but goes out his way to mock his enemy....

PS. Although i know who Rose. is that does not make him my friend :p

For all the attention he doesn't want..you choose to give him more? haha.

I spoke to a council member in one of the tribes (MYSTERY)...I know of a Skype chat (not much chatting) that was set up to discuss potential diplomatic terms but turned into Doubt members flaunting arrogance and their dominance.

I have some quotes but will not post it out of respect to nikug haha. I apologize for giving you too much attention.

P.S. Tomb Raider I thought we were friends?

Update: My next segment will be an interview with two leaders in this world. Still deciding who. Check your inboxes folks!

DeletedUser111495

What can i say i was in Doubt, he chose to embarass my tribe so i returned the favour, now he has been clear with me ill stop...