Fan Or Fear ??

DeletedUser

What can i say i was in Doubt, he chose to embarass my tribe so i returned the favour, now he has been clear with me ill stop...

I feel like for a guy who has not made an attempt to defend himself on the forums...he is doing a good job of avoiding embarrassment haha

Seven Swords

Ive heard nikug is account sat by another player who runs Lif3. From my experience with nikug I reckon it was his account sitter who sent the mail, he probably got reprimanded but by then i reckon it must have been too late. If this is the case then it was smarter to keep by what was posted than to back down and appear even weaker damaging his credibility and decreasing tribal cohesion.

You are in Lif3 so you should Know about you is playing on Nikug account And I know Nikug is sitting Kingdom of polland on regular basis..;)

DeletedUser113161

Am i the only person here worried that this amazing tribe and player is bragging about knocking down a HQ level after getting their feces pushed in? :icon_eek:

You got your cheeks spread by someone obviously better then you, stay trash and un-install your web browser please

It certainly was not our intention to post this on the externals, but as soon someone is using reports of a "clear" from our members, using it as a recruitment mail like: "Ohh Leader Of Doubt Has Been cleared by us so we are the better tribe in our area" we just felt we had to reply with this other report.

Plus on other topics people were laughing at Seven Sword being "cleared" which was not the truth at all.
See it as avoiding rumors and a payback.

DeletedUser

family tribe lif3 and d3th still have less members then axe is what he was getting at

Sorry, Cokie, seems like my quote from Rose. disappeared before I posted. Here is the what confused me and didn't seem to have much logic in it (imo of course), divided into 2 quotes actually with some thoughts from myself:

Oooo dramaaaa. This is great.

I think nikug has the right idea actually...I'm going to ask him if he got any members out of it but I feel you wrote this thread (your first thread) out of fear that it might actually work haha.

Why would Seven Swords fear that something like that might work for reruitment? The first thoughts from players getting such a recruitment mail sent to them would probably be something along the lines of:

"How desperate, is he trying to get help to keep someone cleared and why was there only ~200 axes cleared? Is the enemy really that weak and if yes, wouldn't that make the guy trying to recruit me even weaker because he needs to recruit others to help and strengthening their numbers against such an oppnonent? Or is he just the type who likes to brag about every report, if yes, how am I supposed to listen to a tribemate bragging about every report for the rest of my time on W76, can I even endure it? Is there some kind of hate-love between those guys and am I the third wheel in this love story? Doh, this is getting too complicated... I need some coffee."

Since no decent player realistically, probably would join a tribe sending such a recruitment mail, then why would it make Seven afraid of it working?
The most obvious thought would be, Seven and his tribemates got a good laugh, but later got annoyed seeing how that report was used in a recruitment mail and for bragging all over the externals, ingame, etc. etc...
Everyone who knows Seven woud know that that report wasn't one of him actually getting cleared. If it was some random newbie, sure 200 axes might be realistic... I remember having maybe 200 spears/swords at most that point when I first started playing.

I am not saying D3TH is stronger...just saying that there is nothing wrong with manipulating your slight mistake to get something out of it. Rather smart to me...now he has something to use against you for a little haha

I mean, how did Nikug manipulate anything? (And as I understand it after reading a little, it was a sitter, yes/no?)
All the sitter or nkug or whoever did write everything managed to do was embarrass themself. If it was a sitter, then I feel sorry for Nikug.
Did you mean manipulate Seven to make a post that would embarrass D3th or rather the guy in D3th who did all the bragging? How would that be smart... there is no logic in it to me.
Did you mean, he manipulated, I dunno... just used the report to make some rercuitment? I don't believe there was any successful recruitment done by that, was it? Furthermore, I don't know if you could call that manipulation?

Oh, it's getting long again, better stop here... :icon_redface:

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The person sitting nikug at the time as not Kingdom of Poland but I shall not disclose who... all I can say is most the tribe isnt happy with that person.

Mograine

Reaction score
I have been with seven swords in the same tribe on w70 and I know that he won't be trapped this way.

On the other hand, the other report doesn't mean that nazlaa99 was cleared.

I believe this thread is pointless and only time will tell.

DeletedUser

I have been with seven swords in the same tribe on w70 and I know that he won't be trapped this way.

On the other hand, the other report doesn't mean that nazlaa99 was cleared.

I believe this thread is pointless and only time will tell.

w70 Seven Swords and w76 Seven swords does not have the same people playing ;)

Correct me if I am wrong, Seven Swords, but on w70 it was: Kapil, Jonathan and some guy whose name started with a L. Out of those 3 guys, only Kapil is playing w76. I might be wrong, though.

DeletedUser113161

Correct me if I am wrong, Seven Swords, but on w70 it was: Kapil, Jonathan and some guy whose name started with a L. Out of those 3 guys, only Kapil is playing w76. I might be wrong, though.

Kapil does have co's in w76, but it's up to him wether to tell who they are

DeletedUser

Was that a pun? because he has no offense? ;)

I know you're trying to be clever but offense and offence technically are the same thing just a difference in spelling from English to Americans like colour and color.

Seven Swords

Jonathan Is In Doubt As Well But Not On My account.. ;)

Clueless.

I thought you were better than to create pointless garbage on the externals, Kapil.

Seven Swords

I love Spamming..Better if you could unblock me in game..:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I thought you were better than to create pointless garbage on the externals, Kapil.

This is sort of what I am getting at...the fact that this was written doesn't seem like he was out to get a laugh. We all know everything posted here has a far bigger implication.

@TheDefender (I am not quoting that :p) I don't believe you understood a word I said, so I will let you reread it above then look at the following:

I do believe losing the amount of troops he lost in that report was a mistake. No player at this stage finds that a light loss. Not too heavy but a light loss. This is the ripple it appears nikug sought to take advantage of and perhaps did. I don't know if the recruitment worked but I am currently underway in an interview...needless to say I have gained respect for nikug and haven't lost any from that action.

Note: Both Seven Swords and nikug have commenced an interview. Will post later this week

Seven Swords

I can't Use His Recruitment Mail as advantage?? :icon_sad:

And I Will let you know about my Looses of those troops in Interview..:)

Seven Swords

I have some more Mails about nikug bragging on mails about that report :D :D