Fan Or Fear ??

DeletedUser

Note: Both Seven Swords and nikug have commenced an interview. Will post later this week

Hmmm... are you that interview guy I have seen before? Don't remember the name right now thought.... :icon_confused:

DeletedUser111495

I have, if you had put my effort into trying in-world other than on the externals!

You still have me blocked... can you hurry up and get nobles as im waiting for you to noble me like you promised lol

DeletedUser107252

I know you're trying to be clever but offense and offence technically are the same thing just a difference in spelling from English to Americans like colour and color.

No kidding dude, it was just play on words....then again there's always the grammar police lurking.

DeletedUser

post them

seems like nikug was the one who started it seven's just defending himself you reap what you sow

Incorrect...from my interview, it appears a member in Doubt started it in conversation with nikug and his members. I won't get too specific.

Also, about the interviews...going to postpone until later. Gotta study up in the next coming weeks haha

Love,
Your Rose.

Clueless.

You still have me blocked... can you hurry up and get nobles as im waiting for you to noble me like you promised lol

That comment was a joke.

And if we're regurgitating what we've said to one another I recall you saying: "by the way, i'm the one on the right" (referring to your Skype picture). Fishing for compliments? Cringe.

Put down Tribalwars and stick to what you know:

The+offside+rule+now+for+women_4fb04f_3843668.jpg

P.S Another joke just incase your intelligence fails you! :lol:

Seven Swords

Incorrect...from my interview, it appears a member in Doubt started it in conversation with nikug and his members. I won't get too specific.

Also, about the interviews...going to postpone until later. Gotta study up in the next coming weeks haha

Love,
Your Rose.

We Started What?? They Are Enjoying My Clear Everywhere.. :lol:

DeletedUser111495

That comment was a joke.

And if we're regurgitating what we've said to one another I recall you saying: "by the way, i'm the one on the right" (referring to your Skype picture). Fishing for compliments? Cringe.

Sorry but you cant critisise anyone on there intelligence when you have a name like Clueless. :D

Plus if you want to base everthing on what someone says on skype then ill happily post the bit where you said " Cally sucks Dick"

Bit weired dont you think?

So why dont you stick to what you know and leave the game and let your co-players do all the work for you...

Sexism jokes are boring now... plus its not funny when it comes from someone who probably does not leave the house all day...and probably spends more time in the kitchen than i do...

DeletedUser13939

That comment was a joke.

The level of quality flaming has dropped to is really depressing. ;-;