Fancy a cup of TEA? lol

DeletedUser112461

For the record, TheBigGinge never spied or gave up any information that would harm ANTZ. He wanted to leave as cleanly as possible given the circumstances. He's a good kid. He was simply underappreciated by certain members within ANTZ leadership. If you have read the TEA-ANTZ skype chat logs, you can understand why he would want out...

Lord Arbalester

Hans an op? o_O they offered Ginge,a coplayer place on one of tgeir accounts,in exnhange he is to spy for them a couple of days and give them his villas freely in order for them to brich the FL.
and whats this alerts i am getting?

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Holy, I'm not fan of the way how TEA works but at least they aren't falling down to personal insults. Don't mock others look especially when you haven't showed yourself. Also don't share others real pictures without their permissions or claim one to be them, that's just wrong.

Goodluck to antz, let's see if you are able to put your stuff together and do a decent fight.

Lord Arbalester

You are right Posideo about the cursing.I got pissed off by their shamfull actions.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Someone called for me?

I'm pretty sure people are watching closely on this war & a certain tribe. Universe has a paricular fun way of making things right in the end...

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This whole thread makes my eyes bleed. ANTZ, you got whammied right in the private parts, but that's just Tribal Wars. Get over it.

Yeah TEA hit them below the belt, why should they accept that? If people decide to betray their tribes then the betrayed tribe has a right to complain about it.

Epic Pandas

Yeah TEA hit them below the belt, why should they accept that? If people decide to betray their tribes then the betrayed tribe has a right to complain about it.

Does whining about it actually achieve anything? If they want to prove a point, they should just boot TEA in the ass in game, but I can't actually see that happening. I'm not saying that I approve of what TEA did, far from it in fact. However, the incessant complaining and swearing on the externals does nothing to help their case.

DeletedUser

At least people are using the externals. I'd rather see this stuff than nothing. God have you guys looked at w88 forums? holy moly, the 2 most boring tribes in history going at it over there.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Does whining about it actually achieve anything? If they want to prove a point, they should just boot TEA in the ass in game, but I can't actually see that happening. I'm not saying that I approve of what TEA did, far from it in fact. However, the incessant complaining and swearing on the externals does nothing to help their case.

Well let's be real, ANTZ probably can't do anything in game against TEA. TEA is simply a better tribe - at least from what I can tell, so ANTZ only option is to complain here.

DeletedUser93954

Well, this was an interesting thread.

tumblr_nvjzhgEs4l1s3n53to1_400.gif

Ban hammer in 3... 2... 1...

Also, this "outrage" just strengthens my point I made in another thead, "Because of that, I can't help but entertain the thought of a truly sickening display of immoral trickery, deceitful backstabbery and underhanded war efforts. Because the things people claim are "ermagerd so bad no trust pls halp they evil" is completely laughable compared to what could be happening. If you fools experienced this first hand, perhaps your eyes won't be so clouded when a tribe does something that's mildly grey, which every single damn tribe does anyway!"

GG no re! Seriously, this stuff is so damn mild. It's pathetic to see these reactions, and just enforces my thought that TEA is a great thing.