Fancy a cup of TEA? lol

Lord Arbalester

Ysah great if you like to be ashamed of being in it,daredeviller you do realize tea wont last this world

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Ysah great if you like to be ashamed of being in it,daredeviller you do realize tea wont last this world
Even if we don't last, I have still enjoyed creating TEA and playing in it. I have loads of old friends and rivals here in TEA. I think TEA is something special, not just as a skilled tribe, but the friendships in here too, new and old, I am grateful to call them tribemates.

DeletedUser93954

latest

arabela

Wondering if any of you realize that ANTZ would have done same in a similar situation and just take the oportunity and get some easy villas on our frontline.

Also, after the arrogant way ANTZ leadership did the talks with us, they deserve this.

"#maketribalwarsgreatagain" has nothing to do with moves like this. I am familiar with same kind of stories like this one since w14. So, if tribalwars was ever great, than it was same as it is today. The only diffrence are ... updates.

You should apreciate that, at least, TEA isn't hugging...

DeletedUser119197

Okay okay here I am :) (TheBigGinge)

Now I've heard some crap talking here :), would like to say a special Thankyou to shagan for making me known on the forums (instead of rimming ANTZ first) I thought I'd be known AFTER this world :) but this is great Ahahha, now I really could lower myself and post a picture of you! Pahaha (you don't wanna see guys.. Trust me lol

So where do I start! Kirk. Hmm I'm in a tribe with Kirk the wineman,.. Shouldn't that some up everything? I'm sorry but maybe I did mess up by joining ANTZ in first place, I had the highest ODS (apart from the one guy who carries you allllll the time, hardnutz who's a great player and still a mate :) )

But shagan... I really Cba explaining to you why I did this when your in the council of ANTZ and know what Kirk has done to everyone and even hardnutz lol.... your just looking for attention mate, you and Kirk are a like...

C9 watch out for your command shares because this little rat has been telling people in ANTZ what your attacks are and where there gonna be :), shag your more as a little rat than me mate :)

I'm willing to move to a better team who doesn't have to have 90k point players (flaccid jelly baby) and his highest ever point world being 60k.. Be in the same tribe as me :)

I'm a noob but yet was funny enough 3rd in the tribe until you recruited the almighty "return" tribe in despite! That your not alloud bevause of the agreements we had and diplo involved lol..

I'm gonna have fun rimming ANTZ now :) and Goodluck with that ban mate ;)

DeletedUser119197

P.s lol ANTZ are doing similar lol I'm pres prepared to give any infomation out what I had from when I was in ANTZ now shag wants to start a war, he can start one :) need anything? Mail me "TheBigGinge"

Aka (the big traitor), if y'all think I lowered myself to give infosmtion to TEA about ANTZ then think again, but now even ANTZ think that :) I'm willing to give away any shiz now :)

DeletedUser119197

Can we get of this thread now? seems to me that ANTZ are drowning in TEA piss

Not the first person who's mailed me saying I did the right thing and the only one who'd the same lolimage.jpeg

That's me done for the day :) bye everyone, nice meeting you all :)

Michael Corleone.

Inb4 big ginge is really kirk and this was his elaborate plan to get into TEA and cause mass sabotage

#AllPartOfThePlan

DeletedUser119950

Even if he wasnt happy with antz leadership anymore he should'ev just leave the tribe and fight on his own until both antz and tea eat him up. Giving everything to the enemy tribe just coz you are angry at your leadership is really childish(well you are still young lol). Or you should've join TEA instead and fight antz on your own. Maybe you didnt notice but leadership of antz aint whole tribe. You also hurt people there who didnt do anything to you.
And not to mention TEA jumping in without showing any honor(wa wa he said honor on tw,this guy he must be crazy) to their enemys,using an angry kid as a tool lol. I guess this is even more joke of a war then i thought it will be.

DeletedUser119197

Even if he wasnt happy with antz leadership anymore he should'ev just leave the tribe and fight on his own until both antz and tea eat him up. Giving everything to the enemy tribe just coz you are angry at your leadership is really childish(well you are still young lol). Or you should've join TEA instead and fight antz on your own. Maybe you didnt notice but leadership of antz aint whole tribe. You also hurt people there who didnt do anything to you.
And not to mention TEA jumping in without showing any honor(wa wa he said honor on tw,this guy he must be crazy) to their enemys,using an angry kid as a tool lol. I guess this is even more joke of a war then i thought it will be.

No I don't have honour for no one in that tribe but hardnutz.... Simple I dislike everyone in that tribe there all idiots and argue on the chat all day and everyday... that tribe is weak. Simple I bet tribe will have fallen in 4 days max that's how weak it is

But yet I'm in a tribe with people like shag who doesn't have honour to keep privacy to himself? where's your complaint to that?

Maybe young but I'm very smart and very clued up when it comes to stuff like this. Couldn't of don't it in a better way :) ANTZ will break now the falling of ANTZ nest is here ;) you'll see what's happening internally soon :)

Also wasn't bevause I was angry lol, I'm not angry at all, I'm only angry at shag posting pictures of (underage kids) lol funny how he has that on his phone/PC the freak lol

P.s someone's making new thread about Kirk soon :) so keep up with that, let's see who has honour and dignity :)

DeletedUser119950

TEA can really turn something exciting to boredom. They turn drunk,wild and exciting war in to a tea party where everyone is just sitting around chilling and w8ing conflict to be solved.

Less tea party pls,too much tea can also make you sick.

atmospherecf

stop picking on ants. It's time for TEA to stop playing chicken and finish what you've started against pssst..

Pick on a tribe your own size,, come get us TEA..

screw tea,, I prefer coffee..

DeletedUser93681

"Look at me, I joined a tribe but I decided I don't like them. Now I will do all I can to hurt them and their allies while helping their enemies. I'm so great guys! This is a total legit strat, what? I'm not being played!"

Thanks for confirming they have allies. Maybe he should have left the tribe before landing/merge Are we at war?

*sips tea