Fancy a cup of TEA? lol

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Since you say story, singular. I'm sure you don't know everything. It's history now anyways, and it's to late for me now to write that blog I said I'd write.
But hey, good luck Trex. I'm sure pissing everyone off outside of your tribe will result in some good competition for TEA down the line ^^ Anf isn't that what we all like? A good war? ... Ah no wait, guess not.
Wait... seriously is Jasper talking about fighting a good war? Like the good war he fought on w83? You mean the aligned movement merge with Any? Is that a good endgame war? Please you ganged up on Blue and NAM and it wasn't even fair. Not to mention your puppet tribe NBD. You act all high and mighty, but you are just as clueless as you claimed to be in VC to Al when you doubted Krieger's loyalty.

If you expected our fight with ANTZ to be a good war then you are deluded. The fact that ANTZ was lead by pathetic leaders who have to take out their frustrations on a kid is a joke. They have no skill as players and leaders and any war with ANTZ would have turned out this way. The only difference would have been the length. This was a clear opportunity for TEA to take the core fast while securing our rim. Obviously this was the smart move regardless of how jealous and threatened the rest of the world feels about it. If you wish to spin everything to make TEA look like the bad guys then that is your choice. All I can say is we will do our best to handle whatever is thrown at us.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Wait... seriously is Jasper talking about fighting a good war? Like the good war he fought on w83? You mean the aligned movement merge with Any? Is that a good endgame war? Please you ganged up on Blue and NAM and it wasn't even fair. Not to mention your puppet tribe NBD. You act all high and mighty, but you are just as clueless as you claimed to be in VC to Al when you doubted Krieger's loyalty.

If you expected our fight with ANTZ to be a good war then you are deluded. The fact that ANTZ was lead by pathetic leaders who have to take out their frustrations on a kid is a joke. They have no skill as players and leaders and any war with ANTZ would have turned out this way. The only difference would have been the length. This was a clear opportunity for TEA to take the core fast while securing our rim. Obviously this was the smart move regardless of how jealous and threatened the rest of the world feels about it. If you wish to spin everything to make TEA look like the bad guys then that is your choice. All I can say is we will do our best to handle whatever is thrown at us.

First off: We ganged up on NAM and Blue? For the longest duration of this war, both sides we're pretty even. NBD, Golden and Any on one side. Blue, NAM, W2V and Sass on the other. NAM only offered minimal support to Sass while Golden supported NBD and Any massively. And then NAM thought Any was on their side...
And it was a good endgame war, if Blue and NAM hadn't quit 1 by 1. There were some of them who fought till the end, but most quit before they even took significant losses. Either way, it was a long term strategy of mine that payed off. Incase you're interested it was planned before newyears:
e62fe098a1110d9ed6fd5f629a7110cd.png

And about that VC I had with Almurph? It was staged :p You can ask him, although I'm not sure I told him afterwards, or otherwise anyone from our council back then will back me up. Any told us about the NAP before then but I acted like I had only just found out and wanted to scout the possibility of Blue teaming up with us. To sow discord between your and NAM's relations (Since there would be no place for Blue if Any/NAM teamed up) Obviously it didn't really work though... I got back out of bed for that VC to >_<

Deleted User - 10618707

First off: We ganged up on NAM and Blue? For the longest duration of this war, both sides we're pretty even. NBD, Golden and Any on one side. Blue, NAM, W2V and Sass on the other. NAM only offered minimal support to Sass while Golden supported NBD and Any massively. And then NAM thought Any was on their side...
And it was a good endgame war, if Blue and NAM hadn't quit 1 by 1. There were some of them who fought till the end, but most quit before they even took significant losses. Either way, it was a long term strategy of mine that payed off. Incase you're interested it was planned before newyears:
e62fe098a1110d9ed6fd5f629a7110cd.png

And about that VC I had with Almurph? It was staged :p You can ask him, although I'm not sure I told him afterwards, or otherwise anyone from our council back then will back me up. Any told us about the NAP before then but I acted like I had only just found out and wanted to scout the possibility of Blue teaming up with us. To sow discord between your and NAM's relations (Since there would be no place for Blue if Any/NAM teamed up) Obviously it didn't really work though... I got back out of bed for that VC to >_<

Those sides that you defined there aren't really accurate as there weren't any sides like that in the purest sense (at least for us). Simply had certain groups of people we didn't attack for obvious reasons.

Also you claimed that sides were even? Hardly, all those tribes you claimed to be with us accumulated to volume of 1 of the big 3 tribes (Golden/Nam/Any)

Apart from Blue/Nati, I can't say we had any sort of relations as you are suggesting here, our involvement in Sass was not much more than a method to prolong the inevitable.

Whether or not merging to win is what you describe as a 'good' war is based on who you ask I guess, but don't come trying to portray a blatant numbers game as 'equal' and 'fair'.

Buuuuut, this is w 90, shouldn't really be bringing old baggage ahead, though w83 was fun for the time being, going back to the point on 'fairness', seems like AM is beginning to sing a different tune now that they are on the opposite side of the spectrum. Lol

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
TD you respond to a 2 week old message and then end it with saying this is W90 and you don't want to bring up old stuff...
Well, I'll just say you're wrong then :p Kappa

Deleted User - 10618707

TD you respond to a 2 week old message and then end it with saying this is W90 and you don't want to bring up old stuff...
Well, I'll just say you're wrong then :p Kappa
Lol, only did because it was of the nature of what we were speaking about yesterday haha, So i thought, why not?

Gotta throw a casual 'this is w90' in there to fend off any future criticism.