FAO: W36 Players

DeletedUser67707

Some ideas of mine (and others)

-First of all, if you can get a sitter over night or can have a decent co-player, use the advantage!

-If you can´t send troops away over night.

-Build up your wall, it will take a while before anyone has rams and if they keep losing troops on your wall they might want to stop farming you.

-This might be the 1st world, where it´s good to build up your hiding place in the beginning. Get it high enough noone will gain resources when attacking you. Combine this with the wall and sending troops out: much better chances of surviving in the world by yourself!

Oopsy, sorry for including some ideas other had said before :icon_redface:

Garrock

-Build up your wall, it will take a while before anyone has rams and if they keep losing troops on your wall they might want to stop farming you.

-This might be the 1st world, where it´s good to build up your hiding place in the beginning. Get it high enough noone will gain resources when attacking you. Combine this with the wall and sending troops out: much better chances of surviving in the world by yourself!

I can't see using either of these options personally... but you can try it.

DeletedUser

Here's what I think:

* Build some spears and a couple wall levels. No one will have axes the first couple of days. If people attack you with their spears, then you'll have the pleasure of slaughtering them. And.... (drumroll please)... you've got yourself a new farm.

storm trooper

Hello everyone,

I've been thinking about this since yesterday now, and it came across to me when I saw the 'No BP' setting for World 36. Without a doubt, more people will be joining W36 and it should be the better world, however, one thing which popped into my mind was this. Now although W37 was spoiled by the 500 member limit, the No BP setting might not be all good for those who believe it is. Let's say you have a premade of 40 members, and you join W36.

Now everybody has to sleep, and the likely hood is, 20 or so of your members will be offline at the same time, as it is a English/American dominated server. Now I doubt every single member will be account sat, and some don't like being account sat, so inevitably, a good portion of your members will be cleared/farmed overnight and lose the will to continue.

Many people and tribes will fall/lose a part of it's valuable members because of this.

Thoughts?

P.S. Just for the record, I wont be in W37. Myself and my tribe (Chess) are heading over to W37 to fight the odds and restore order :icon_cool:

there are 3 solutions
1.send away your troops to return exactly at the time you come back online
2.get an account sitter
3.get a co-player

DeletedUser

there are 3 solutions
1.send away your troops to return exactly at the time you come back online
2.get an account sitter
3.get a co-player

Read the thread. Someone already said the exact same thing. :icon_redface:

Muldie325

No Bp wont effect anything for the first day. People need to build up their res mines a bit and get to barracks + a decent number of spears before they can start farming :/

So it will be fine to start, queue a few buildings and then leave for the day.

DeletedUser66848

Some people are stressing about the no BP... how many people actually get attacked as soon as their BP ends... not many i guess(specially if they are active)

jakeeboy

Some people are stressing about the no BP... how many people actually get attacked as soon as their BP ends... not many i guess(specially if they are active)
Thats because BP is stagerred. Ends at different times for each player. Anyway. Morale... That is best/worst thing about this world. No point restarting... waste of time unless you like the rim...(then again it will be easy for the core to slaughter you...) I think a better idea would be reduced morale difference. Like instead of 70% it would be 80 or 85%. Better idea in my mind.

DeletedUser

It will not affect much but of course it will affect. Lots of people start farming as soon as they get a good amount of spears to farm. They have to do with barbs because of bp but with bp gone players will be farmed earlier. Most active farmers start farming as soon as bp ends. At times people know the exact times at which the neighbors come out of bp. I have seen people making a note of when each person comes out of bp and then farm them to get maximum efficiency.

Muldie325

pfft. no morale is the best. the core wont attack the rim until quite a bit later when people start to get choked, and by that time morale doesnt help you anyway.

DeletedUser

I have seen people making a note of when each person comes out of bp and then farm them to get maximum efficiency.
I do this... it are fun but now?!? i guess i'll just have to farm everyone ;) and rely on my tribe doing coordinated farming/clearing Weiya's united in greener farms will come to my aide ....