FAPP Disbanded?

Wile E. Coyote

So...I noticed a few days ago that FAPP has disbanded and members have been dispersed among multiple tribes. Anyone got the dealio on why this Top 10 tribe disbanded?
*Yes I know, I'm behind, but I just got the chance to post about it*

DeletedUser45512

With the leaders they had i am suprised they lasted this long, giving members away to be nobled to secure a NAP is one of the worst acts of leadership i think i have ever seen

DeletedUser96587

After the split up of dokdo 2 tribes were formed X. and Ru.
Urban nudist duke of Ru recruited his friends from Fire,King and Fapp to form a major tribe contending for k44.

DeletedUser

rU approached KING to merge into them along with Fire and FAPP, they refused. A couple of Urban's friends left KING to join, however.

Wile E. Coyote

I see. Urban is a fairly good dude from the amount i played with him in W2V on W71. Should be a much more fun world now!

DeletedUser96587

rU approached KING to merge into them along with Fire and FAPP, they refused. A couple of Urban's friends left KING to join, however.
From what i know he asked his friends to join him and not merge.

DeletedUser

Fire was a merge. A merge which was originally discussed with DOKDO. Fire leader is now co-duke of rU. FAPP was also a merge, per discussions with their leadership. KING was recruitment of a couple of friends.

DeletedUser93993

With the leaders they had i am suprised they lasted this long, giving members away to be nobled to secure a NAP is one of the worst acts of leadership i think i have ever seen

the guy you were nobling joined us only a day or two ago. So it was best that we dismissed them as they were too new and too far. It was sissy on your part to actually agree on a NAP with a tribe like 1/4th your size, wow man. that some balls DOKDO had, that too in return of 2 villas.
FAPP was pretty small when I joined and surrounded by all major tribes. Still it got into top 10 and no major tribe ever went on a war. I dont know why.
you know what is the worst act of leadership? Its letting half your tribe joing EQ, half of the other half join X and the rest join RU and few guys with no idea what they are doing remain in DOKDO. atleast FAPP leaders didnt leave anyone behind to save their own rear

Erig

This is really interesting. How much tension is their between rU and X. now?

DeletedUser45512

the guy you were nobling joined us only a day or two ago. So it was best that we dismissed them as they were too new and too far. It was sissy on your part to actually agree on a NAP with a tribe like 1/4th your size, wow man. that some balls DOKDO had, that too in return of 2 villas.
FAPP was pretty small when I joined and surrounded by all major tribes. Still it got into top 10 and no major tribe ever went on a war. I dont know why.
you know what is the worst act of leadership? Its letting half your tribe joing EQ, half of the other half join X and the rest join RU and few guys with no idea what they are doing remain in DOKDO. atleast FAPP leaders didnt leave anyone behind to save their own rear

You literally just said you gave up some members to get the nap, then you say you didn't leave anyone behind? And it was a bad nap I dont know why we agreed to it, you classing me as a 1/6 of the tribe is gratifying but mad, you pull numbers out of thin air it makes what you say nonsense and wrong

DeletedUser119047

Fapp never had a chance anyways... rU & public announcement.. they are X. food. lols

DeletedUser93993

Fapp never had a chance anyways... rU & public announcement.. they are X. food. lols

Yeah mate, you are so right, FAPP was so incompetent. That's why they took out DOKDO players(inactives included) one by one, systematically, and DOKDO got so worried that they agreed in a NAP with such an incompetent tribe

Also in here, I mean in Public Service we are equally scared. We are so scared of X that we are already wearing the salt and pepper and lying down on the plates waiting for mighty X members to munch on us.
:icon_confused:

DeletedUser45512

Good job fapp you took 2 villages off a banned player and2 off real players (1 you returned at your leaders idiocy) don't get me wrong the nap was a bad idea you got the best outcome, however I am interested to see what happens now seeing as the K is split massively between several tribes

DeletedUser93993

however I am interested to see what happens now seeing as the K is split massively between several tribes

yeah most guys are looking forward to that. no idea how the page will unfold :icon_rolleyes:

roman01

Thank goodness a tribe with such a horrendous name was disbanded! #InB4YousefNoblesLuke