Faq

DeletedUser

I thought I'd make a topic about questions. Why? Well because this way everybody and their mother wont have to post the same question over and over again.

1) How will the world end? When?
This is a common one. The world will end when the Admins think its time to end it, there is no special date that only W1 players know and for some reason don't tell anyone else.

1.1) Will W1 end when there is only 1 person left?
No, the admins will close the world long before that would happen.

2) Can I still join this world?
For the love of god, No.

3) Will the world be opened for other people?
No, it will stay closed until it ends. Also, you saying "They should open it to get new players" wont make them open the world. Thank you Admins.

4) Can I get a account on W1 from someone?
A very very rare chance. Usually people will make fun of you, the answer is still usually No.

4.1) Can I tell W1 players(or the players reading W1 forums) that I have a multi million point account without any proof what so ever?
Sure you can, but expect to be laughed at and proven a liar. Just like this guy - Some troll being proven a liar.

5) Is W1 boring?
It depends totally on your playing style.

6) Can a W1 player call himself elite(1337) on a different world?
Of course he/she can, provided that he/she is actually a decent W1 player and not one of those guys who has taken over a account in W1 and are now parading around, saying they are 1337 W1 player - Fear Me.

7) Are all W1 players good and experienced?
No, not even close. There are a lot of people that have managed to play Sim-City for 3 years and counting. The only way to figure out if he/she is any good is to look at ODA score and ask a contact from W1 about that player.

8) Do W1 players play other worlds?
Of course we do, a lot of W1 players have Aliases tho. Why, you may ask? Well, other world players usually have a grudge against W1 players(No idea why tho) - I have witnessed it many times. I have seen many players from W1 rise to the top of a world using a alias. On a side note, I have also seen a lot of W1 players be arrogant on other worlds and get pwned(serves them right).

9) Is W1 very different to play than other worlds?
Yes, it is. For example, people that have fought against each other for years, to this day fight against each other. In newer worlds people switch sides faster than I can log into TW. Also, the tactics are different. For obvious reasons you can't quickly noble a person, therefore you need to nuke him to bits then nuke him again and again and again - Until he just doesn't have the willpower to log onto TW, actually nobling out a player is a rare thing.

10) What Happened To The Biggest n00b here?
The above question is actually a name of a topic where people occasionally say something ridiculous to revive it. This question often actually means - What happened to The_Iceman(The long time rank 1 player)? Well, without diving into politics and starting another flame war - He was attacked by DVADER, who took about 7M points, then stopped. The_Iceman vowed to quit and didn't. Then he once again, reached top 10(kudos on that btw), HELL attacked, nobled a bit. The_Iceman vowed to have pressed delete. - He has quit.

11) When did world 1 start?
In game info says it begun May 14, 2006.

Meh, I ran out of ideas. I still think this thread is worth updating.
If any of you have any frequently asked questions that you want to share, then by all means, share.

PS: These responses are only from me and not the general W1 public. I do not in any way represent the W1 community.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought I'd make a topic about questions. Why? Well because this way everybody and their mother wont have to post the same question over and over again.

1) How will the world end? When?
This is a common one. The world will end when the Admins think its time to end it, there is no special date that only W1 players know and for some reason don't tell anyone else.
2) Can I still join this world?
For the love of god, No.
3) Will the world be opened for other people?
No, it will stay closed until it ends. Also, you saying "They should open it to get new players" wont make them open the world. Thank you Admins.
4) Can I get a account on W1 from someone?
A very very rare chance. Usually people will make fun of you, the answer is still usually No.
5) Is W1 boring?
It depends totally on your playing style.
6) Can a W1 player call himself elite(1337) on a different world?
Of course he/she can, provided that he/she is actually a decent W1 player and not one of those guys who has taken over a account in W1 and are now parading around, saying they are 1337 W1 player - Fear Me.
7) Are all W1 players good and experienced?
No, not even close. There are a lot of people that have managed to play Sim-City for 3 years and counting. The only way to figure out if he/she is any good is to look at ODA score and ask a contact from W1 about that player.
8) Do W1 players play other worlds?
Of course we do, a lot of W1 players have Aliases tho. Why, you may ask? Well, other world players usually have a grudge against W1 players(No idea why tho) - I have witnessed it many times. I have seen many players from W1 rise to the top of a world using a alias. On a side note, I have also seen a lot of W1 players be arrogant on other worlds and get pwned(serves them right).
9) Is W1 very different to play than other worlds?
Yes, it is. For example, people that have fought against each other for years, to this day fight against each other. In newer worlds people switch sides faster than I can log into TW. Also, the tactics are different. For obvious reasons you can't quickly noble a person, therefore you need to nuke him to bits then nuke him again and again and again - Until he just doesn't have the willpower to log onto TW, actually nobling out a player is a rare thing.
10) ...

Meh, I ran out of ideas. I still think this thread is worth updating.
If any of you have any frequently asked questions that you want to share, then by all means, share.

PS: These responses are only from me and not the general W1 public. I do not in any way represent the W1 community.

Very Intresting and essential.

1. Sticky Request placed.
  2. Anyone (or should I sasy everyone) READ THIS !!!!!!! :lol:

DeletedUser910

Iceman quit. His villages are all barbies now. He should have just let someone sit his account. He said he was having health problems and couldn't defend properly yet someone said they saw him playing on another game similar to Tribal Wars. :icon_rolleyes: I'm staying to see how the world ends. If I ever go red and my account gets deleted it means one of these 3 things.

1) I've died and gone to heaven to be with my mother and father. :icon_sad:

2) I've hit the lottery for more then $20+ million and have decided to spend all my time travel and spending my winnings.

3) My computer crashed and I can't replace it. I lost my job and can no longer afford broadband server.

qwertyu

This guide made my day :') Also that link that the OP posted is comedy gold, I even saw a post by me xD

DeletedUser

i have a question.

what the hell happened to my once decent tribe?

Soft Stuff

This guide made my day :') Also that link that the OP posted is comedy gold, I even saw a post by me xD

also thanks for psoting this guide. i remember many people saying "WHEN WILL ZIS STUPID WORLD END???????????? PL0X TELL"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55479

It possible, and it could occure lol, nothing impossible.